Trump Must Still Cough Up At Least $90M In E. Jean Carroll Verdict — And Soon

she's going to put the money to good use.....

on something Donald hates...

Carroll said, Like a fund for the 18 other women accusing Trump of sexual abuse to use for lawyers....

If the 18 were real, they would have gone for the gold before Trump was president and spend over half of his money.
Coming forward now can ONLY be in order to try to interfere with an election.
No other possible excuse.

It is already been done. Did you also know that tRump had to agree with the New York attorney General office on who this person is? How do you retards not know this?
MAGA

Lots of illegal things can be done for awhile, until the higher courts straighten them out.
Everything against Trump is illegal.
The 2 impeachments were illegal, the Jean Carroll lawsuit was illegal, the 91 charges are illegal, etc.

Trump cannot ignore these judgements. Trump and his lifelong grift of the American people is coming to an end.

Since Atantic City and his bragging about how much money he was making on the bankruptcies, I wondered why this man wasn't in jail. It's utterly shocking that anyone so corrupt and dishonest could be allowed to run for office, much less get elected.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, but the American people woke up, and now, like every other sucker who bought Trump's lies, you're stuck with him. He refuses to go away or leave. And he's continuing to grift off the American people to pay for it all.

The problem is that Trump couldn't fool enough of the people to vote for him a second time, and the third time is not going to be the charm, not by a long shot.

Yeah, he can. Gosh you people are ignorant.

He can make them wait for YEARS.

Not true and she copied a script off a tv episode and used the lefts fake narrative of grabbing someone when the word was "could" (regarding groupies) not would and not did. Your news source conveniently blacked out all info regarding her rape fantasies and former statements about a would be notion of getting a kick out of setting someone up for exactly what she did, this was years ago, her fellow workers testimony about her. SHE'S A SICK WOMAN THAT THE LEFT THROUGH LAWYERS MANIPULATED =took advantage of a mentally ill person for political tactic and revenge. I told you, you have no idea just how evil-evil can be.
Was I ever wrong when a few years ago I noted that they were literally killing people by their resistance and reverse & turn back of Trump Policies?
The border policy, the Iran policy, and Unra policy killed over a 120,000 +
Cuomos resistance to Trumps Ship hospital costs over 5000-10,000 NY lives, more than Bin Laden Killed.
Taking the opposition to Trump means the Polititians, MSM, and posters on forums who push the bizzarro opposite everything he did or does makes them liable with blood on their hands for their group TDS and racketeering. And that's besides being out right traitors to the country and it's people.

Look at you reciting the Gospel according to Saint Donnie. Did it EVER occur to you that perhaps the writer of the Law and Order episode knew E. Jean Carroll and based that episode on HER account of Trump's rape???? No of course not.

Trump lost this case because he would NOT SHUT UP and stop slandering this woman, not because he raped her. What is wrong with this man that he thinks the rule of law or even of common decency doesn't apply to him.

Trump also lost this case because he behaved like a petulant ass throughout the trial being disrespectful to the judge, the jury, the Plaintiff, and her lawyers.

Yeah, he can. Gosh you people are ignorant.

He can make them wait for YEARS.

Trump doesn't have "years". He's nearly 80 years old, overweight, taking statins and the stress is killing him. In any case, he will spend the rest of his life fighting these judgements and charges, so long as other people pay his legal bills.

Trump thinks he can lie or bluster his way through anything, because he always has, but it's no longer working and soon he won't have his wealth to cushion these blows to his ego.

Look at you reciting the Gospel according to Saint Donnie. Did it EVER occur to you that perhaps the writer of the Law and Order episode knew E. Jean Carroll and based that episode on HER account of Trump's rape???? No of course not.

Trump lost this case because he would NOT SHUT UP and stop slandering this woman, not because he raped her. What is wrong with this man that he thinks the rule of law or even of common decency doesn't apply to him.

Trump also lost this case because he behaved like a petulant ass throughout the trial being disrespectful to the judge, the jury, the Plaintiff, and her lawyers.
How are her peers she worked with quoting Donnie? SEE YOU LIE, you are forced to lie when they program you and purposely leave out all thr facts that go against thr tactic and narrative and you accept that willingly because you are to lazy to do your own research.

How are her peers she worked with quoting Donnie? SEE YOU LIE, you are forced to lie when they program you and purposely leave out all thr facts that go against thr tactic and narrative and you accept that willingly because you are to lazy to do your own research.

You’re blithering, like an insane person, defending the indefensible.

Donald Trump has been found guilty of assaulting an defaming E Jean Carroll. That’s the only fact I need to know and that’s the only fact that has any bearing on this post.

I don’t need to “do my own research”. I have the verdicts and the trial records to go by.

Lots of illegal things can be done for awhile, until the higher courts straighten them out.
The 2 impeachments were illegal, the Jean Carroll lawsuit was illegal, the 91 charges are illegal, etc.
No it was done because it is the law!!!!
MAGA

You're right. Trump has been playing fast and loose with the law all of his adult life. Since the his first bankruptcies in Atlantic City, where he bragged about walking away with $40 million in his own pockets, I have wondered how Trump kept getting away with the stuff he was pulling.

And while American banks stopped lending to Trump in 2000, he still faced little in the way of criminal accountability even has the fiscal damage piled up. Everyone who dealt with Trump lost money and Trump skated away with his pockets full of money.

One of our contractor clients was stiffed for $40,000 and we recommended suing. Our client said "No". He could make much more money by spending his time and energy getting work for which he would be paid than to spend 2 years and thousands of dollars in legal bills trying to recover this $40,000. He was correct in this thinking.

Donald Trump spends all of his time in court refusing to pay his bills. 3000+ law suits. Both the law suits and the bankruptcies are a record for an American businessman - and not in a good way.

Trump has been a business failure all of his adult life. But he's been a very successful con artist and crook.

Record numbers of homeless Americans. They deserve that kind of money not Carrol or George Floyd’s family. What an abomination.

This political witch hunt will be overturned by the US Supreme Court, correct? Carrol shouldn’t get a single penny. George Floyd’s family should not have gotten any money. George Floyd was high on drugs and Derek Chauvin should not be in jail.

What is wrong with this country today? The police under siege. Numerous cases of families getting millions of dollars due to some propaganda witchhunt against police officers by BLM people. This is an abomination.

We need our soul back… again record numbers of homeless, white and Black people in America. That’s what BLM radical feminist policies get you.

The Supreme Court will never overturn a jury verdict or settlement imposed.

Not true and she copied a script off a tv episode and used the lefts fake narrative of grabbing someone when the word was "could" (regarding groupies) not would and not did. Your news source conveniently blacked out all info regarding her rape fantasies and former statements about a would be notion of getting a kick out of setting someone up for exactly what she did, this was years ago, her fellow workers testimony about her. SHE'S A SICK WOMAN THAT THE LEFT THROUGH LAWYERS MANIPULATED =took advantage of a mentally ill person for political tactic and revenge. I told you, you have no idea just how evil-evil can be.
Was I ever wrong when a few years ago I noted that they were literally killing people by their resistance and reverse & turn back of Trump Policies?
The border policy, the Iran policy, and Unra policy killed over a 120,000 +
Cuomos resistance to Trumps Ship hospital costs over 5000-10,000 NY lives, more than Bin Laden Killed.
Taking the opposition to Trump means the Polititians, MSM, and posters on forums who push the bizzarro opposite everything he did or does makes them liable with blood on their hands for their group TDS and racketeering. And that's besides being out right traitors to the country and it's people.
Carroll was repeatedly questioned about the law and order episode by Trump's lawyers, before the jury's eyes and ears...who were watching Carroll answer and how she responded, looking for mannerisms that often come with deceit and lies, so it is they, that could judge and discern the truth, better than any of us, or anyone.

I've been a juror before, it is serious business! An awful lot of responsibility is in your hands, another persons life and livelihood! It is NOT some political game they are playing..... It is so important to get it right, the first time around!

Sure...they sometimes get it wrong...no doubt about it! But for the most part, they get it right! They want to get it right....it's just natural for any person, sitting as a juror, wanting to get it right...to be just....imo! It is definitely The Golden Rule applying situation!

He can just hide his assets, and then let her work to find them.
You really have no clue what you are talking about.

No one has to work to find the money. Only Trump does. Trump has to provide it, or he will suffer even more consequences.

Not true and she copied a script off a tv episode and used the lefts fake narrative of grabbing someone when the word was "could" (regarding groupies) not would and not did.
Your propagandists have gaslighted you. This is why you are unable to find a correlation between the TV script and Carrol's statement.

In fact, your propagandists have never shown you this correlation. You know why?

Because they lie to you. Every day. All day.

What's more, Carrol told two people about Trump's attack the day after it occurred. YEARS before the Law and Order show.

Dipshit.

It's as if you have a funnel on top of your pointy head into which your propagandists pour no end of manufactured bullshit which then comes streaming unimpeded out of your diarrheic mouth.

Last edited:
You’re blithering, like an insane person, defending the indefensible.

Donald Trump has been found guilty of assaulting an defaming E Jean Carroll. That’s the only fact I need to know and that’s the only fact that has any bearing on this post.

I don’t need to “do my own research”. I have the verdicts and the trial records to go by.
you do realize the jury pool is computerized and easily manipulated, I reported about the Czech company that owned the web service managing my region's jury pool web site and how dangerous that was because Russia agents work out of places like Czech and can easily control our Court cases, in this case someone can choose everyone who's stated a negative online opinion about the subject defendant and just choose that list for that case, it's not even complex an operation, so it's not just chosen corrupt bias judges you have to worry about, it's the pool that can be manipulated too.
Try watching the Devil's advocate, it's based on Soros controlling the Judges, DAs and lawyers and couet system.
That said: you chose an ad hominem attack rather than refute your lying.
You never defended why you lied.

Forum List

Back