Trump Mugshot?

What's sad is these loons only care about winning for their side, and think this can only happen to Trump. None of them have the integrity or honesty to admit what's happening is blatantly wrong and corrupt, and they never will. When the next R candidate comes along that poses a threat such as Trump does, they will do the very same thing to that person as well, and they will rationalize cheerleading that effort when it happens. They want democrats to rule, not govern, be damned the consequences. If you asked most of them on this board and they answered honestly, they would be fine with one party (D-theirs) rule. Low IQ individuals who apparently don't have a life and ride the coat tails of those they 'support', they will be the downfall of this country because there unfortunately are a lot of them. The left has done their job thoroughly to corrupt just about everything they need to be in total control.

When a computer goes erratic because the motherboard has a crack in it, you don't coddle it, you unplug it.

When a racoon goes rabid, you don't hug and pet, you put it to sleep.

When a hand and arm goes gangrenous, you don't hang onto it, you cut it off and throw it away before its poison kills you.

Of all the claims made by you MAGAs, if you could come up with some credible proof there could be lots of charges made against Democrats. Unfortunately for you, just an accusation isn't enough.

Yep, democrats never do anything wrong, they should have power in perpetuity since they are so honest and upstanding. None of them engage in pay to play or have gotten rich since their time in office. They're all working class people and only care about American's welfare as their first priority. You're a classic example of what I described, thanks!! :laughing0301:

Can this be?

F4TkIp7bUAEKQ-X
Have you seen him be deposed?

There are maggots with firmer spines.

Yep, democrats never do anything wrong, they should have power in perpetuity since they are so honest and upstanding. None of them engage in pay to play or have gotten rich since their time in office. They're all working class people and only care about American's welfare as their first priority. You're a classic example of what I described, thanks!! :laughing0301:
If you have credible proof of any Democrats breaking the law, present it. I will join you in opposing them.

You sound desperate and forsaken.

No, the Democrats aren't perfect, but at least they never tried to overthrow Democracy and impose a dictator.

As I've read before:

"Democrats must be 'walk on water' perfect, while the Republicans can pick an orange bugger out of their nose, put a red hat on it and nominate it for President"

If you have credible proof of any Democrats breaking the law, present it. I will join you in opposing them.

I just told you that democrats are all upstanding, honest citizens that never do anything wrong. They should have total control of everything. If I could wave a magic wand and give democrats a super majority everywhere, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Btw, throwing in 'credible' proof was awesome, go you!! :laughing0301:

You sound desperate and forsaken.

No, the Democrats aren't perfect, but at least they never tried to overthrow Democracy and impose a dictator.

As I've read before:

"Democrats must be 'walk on water' perfect, while the Republicans can pick an orange bugger out of their nose, put a red hat on it and nominate it for President"

Good Lord. :rolleyes:

Funny that the mug shot tee shirts trump is selling has "Never Surrender" written on them, especially since the picture wasn't taken until he surrendered to authorities who took the picture. MAGAs just don't get irony.
MAGAs are in denial about the reality of the situation. They still think something can stop Trump from being held to account. Trump is guilty and will be convinced and he can't win the general election to escape his fate.

MAGAs are in denial about the reality of the situation. They still think something can stop Trump from being held to account. Trump is guilty and will be convinced and he can't win the general election to escape his fate.
Not what lefty news sources have been crying about.

Tell me, how is it that a court takes a "mugshot" of a US president? Any idea what the point of a mugshot is? The legal justification of a mugshot is for criminal identification of an escaped criminal. Does anyone suppose there is a person on the planet who doesn't know what Trump looks like so needs a photo of him? So the mugshot was not for any legitimate legal reason but was purely political.

Why does a court need a bond? The legal justification of a bond is an amount of money sufficient to keep the accused from fleeing--- does anyone suspect that a mere 200K would keep a billionaire like Trump from fleeing if he wanted to? Further, Trump is running for the highest office in the land--- the president. What sense would it make to have legitimate concerns that he might flee when he is running an election here campaigning, holding rallies, attending debates and interviews for the highest office in the land? It doesn't. Again, the bond was purely political.

Democracies don't hound, arrest, and punish people for purely political reasons. In democracies, people are supposed to be held to the law, not criminalized or punished for their politics, America was FOUNDED on freedom of political position, yet we now have democrat courts doing just that: J6 people who did nothing but walk into the Capitol and look around after DC police held the door for them and invited them in are first having the video evidence withheld from the courtroom so they don't get off free, then after sentencing, are being lectured and scolded by the DC judge on their POLITICS. And a President of the United States who is running for reelection is being harassed and criminalized merely on his POLITICS.

That is not a democracy, that is something Putin, Xi Jinping or Kim Jong Un would do.

True, but Trump is probably still going to make quite the profit off of it.

This:

Donald Trump Mugshot Merchandise Is Flying Off the Shelves​

T-shirts, mugs and other merchandise featuring Donald Trump's historic—and already viral—mugshot are allegedly already finding buyers online, according to social media users, with the former president commercializing his own booking photograph.

Donald Trump mugshot merchandise is flying off the shelves

Trump campaign releases 'Never Surrender' merchandise with former president's mug shot​

Trump-Never-Surrender-merch-mugshot.jpg

Trump campaign releases 'Never Surrender' merchandise with former president's mug shot

What did I say? We really have to protect and vote for this man at all costs. Our freedom and republic depends on it. Trump 2024.

Forum List

Back