Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Can this be?

F4TkIp7bUAEKQ-X

Oh you poor deluded MAGA MAGGOTS....

As soon as there is T-Shirt with that Rapist and Traitors ugly visage on it, I will l order two of them....Wear one and the other will a collector's item. Fuck that miserable loving Putin Orange Shit Stain.
Dude....relax............you're getting yourself all worked up.

triggerd.gif

As soon as there is T-Shirt with that Rapist and Traitors ugly visage on it, I will l order two of them....Wear one and the other will a collector's item. Fuck that miserable loving Putin Orange Shit Stain.
why wait.

design and produce your own.

What size do you want? I got 200 ordered. Blank shirts are already at the printers just waiting on the image. Not counting my chickens before the UPS guy drops them on the porch, but in a few days they should be here.

What you lack in writing ability and coherence, you make up for with an oversupply of dull.

Forum List

Back