Trump Moving USDA from DC to Where Food is Grown and Deep State is Furious

Deep States response to the swamp draining:
"Employees, congressional Democrats and a bipartisan coalition of former USDA leaders" have warned that the move "would devastate the two agencies," per the Post. ERS and NIFA have both recently unionized and some "union officials have promised to fight the move."

Trump to Move USDA Personnel From D.C. to Where Food Grows

Food grows everywhere. What a stupid idea. Most agencies have branch offices all over and headquarters in DC which makes sense since that is where the federal government is.
I had no idea there are farms in DC.

"Employees, congressional Democrats and a bipartisan coalition of former USDA leaders" have warned that the move "would devastate the two agencies," per the Post. ERS and NIFA have both recently unionized and some "union officials have promised to fight the move."

Food grows everywhere. What a stupid idea. Most agencies have branch offices all over and headquarters in DC which makes sense since that is where the federal government is.

I had no idea you needed farms to grow food.

I had no idea the USDA was regulating apartment window boxes.

The USDA will still be headquartered in DC, just two minor agencies are moving.

It saves the government money, that is a good thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

On "Green Acres" Mr. Kimball went out to the Douglass farm. Makes sense to me.

I had no idea the USDA was regulating apartment window boxes.

The USDA did do a trial run of trying to get data on "urban farms", it was a resounding failure.

What a hayseed...

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.

On "Green Acres" Mr. Kimball went out to the Douglass farm. Makes sense to me.

e211.jpg

Now, why are you doing the OP's job?

Just like I said... You are lazy... Why couldn't you do it yourself? Hell I done in just a few minutes... Don't you know how to use the interweb?
Why didn't the OP do it? Do you often follow him around covering for him?
Consider it a moron filter, moron. Link to the Wash Po was right there, shitforbrains.
So, you kids are close then?

Your rulers in Panem would like you to know they don’t appreciate having to visit your lowly district. It’s beneath them.

Now, why are you doing the OP's job?

Just like I said... You are lazy... Why couldn't you do it yourself? Hell I done in just a few minutes... Don't you know how to use the interweb?
Why didn't the OP do it? Do you often follow him around covering for him?
Just because you didn’t like the OPs source is no excuse not to check for yourself. Ridge actually covered for your lazy ass.
Yeah.... No.

Forum List

Back