Trump Moving USDA from DC to Where Food is Grown and Deep State is Furious

Now, why are you doing the OP's job?

Just like I said... You are lazy... Why couldn't you do it yourself? Hell I done in just a few minutes... Don't you know how to use the interweb?
Why didn't the OP do it? Do you often follow him around covering for him?
Just because you didn’t like the OPs source is no excuse not to check for yourself. Ridge actually covered for your lazy ass.
Yeah.... No.
Umm... yeah. It’s your schtick. You bitch about the source like a child no matter what the subject is. It’s your opening post every single thread. You never address the topic or post an alternative source for an argument you just bitch about where another posters article came from.

It’s pathetic really that after this long on a politics forum your go to rebuttal is never the topic.

Lol, you clean up his messes don't you.

Listen SFB I don't even hardly clean up after myself... I told you exactly why I provided the links... It took me less than 5 minutes to make you look like the complete waste of time you really are... You are a tool... Its not going to kill you to creep off into the night all embarrassed and shit... You will be back again tomorrow and we will do it all over again...

I just do it for the :popcorn:...

All Federal agencies should be moved to low cost states; it's stupid to squat them on high dollar real estate in expensive buildings that can be leased out for high rents and pay for themselves. Not any need for anything but the monuments and the legislative houses. Even the White House is superfluous now; the Presidents can work out of an office building, one of the vacated ones, in fact. Solves a lot of security issues and costs as well.

Last edited:
If we have a USDA at all...

It should be engaged in front-line agricultural pursuits...

Farming...

Veterinary medicine for farm animals...

Other matters concerned primarily with actual food production...

And that's really about it...

Everything else that it currently does can be shifted to other more symmetrical agencies like Health...

---------

While we're at it...

Time to split Health and Human Services into...

1. US Department of Health...

2. US Department of Human Services...

Just to keep the missions and budgets straight...

An emergent US Department of Human Services would help us get a better handle on the true cost of Welfare...

----------

As to moving USDA Researchers out into the field...

Great idea...

Time to get their a$$e$ out in the bush where they belong, and...

If they piss and moan about it too much...

There are plenty of eager-beaver young-bloods in research just dying to get their chance to get their own foot in the door...

Plenty of ag colleges in the region they can get studies and professional input from, including a few real farmers here and there.

Employees should save a bunch of housing and living expenses. Suburbs in Maryland and Virginia surrounding DC are very expensive. I'll bet most employees who have to move will like the move after time. I spent about 10 years living in the Virginia suburbs near DC and was very glad when I got away from there.

What is the big deal? The agency is moving locations; it is not going away or being shut down.

What is the big deal? The agency is moving locations; it is not going away or being shut down.

The real estate speculators will whine. they're big campaign contributors to Democrats, along with insurance companies, Silly Con Valley labor racketeers, and Wall Street bankers.

Now, why are you doing the OP's job?

Just like I said... You are lazy... Why couldn't you do it yourself? Hell I done in just a few minutes... Don't you know how to use the interweb?
Just because you didn’t like the OPs source is no excuse not to check for yourself. Ridge actually covered for your lazy ass.
Yeah.... No.
Umm... yeah. It’s your schtick. You bitch about the source like a child no matter what the subject is. It’s your opening post every single thread. You never address the topic or post an alternative source for an argument you just bitch about where another posters article came from.

It’s pathetic really that after this long on a politics forum your go to rebuttal is never the topic.
Lmao!!

If you idiots would stop posting from known conspiracy theory sites as if they had some sort of validity I wouldn't have to. Damn near everything you kids post is from some RWNJ blog or a fake news site like Daily Caller or World News Daily. I'm talking garbage that makes Fox look credible. So you better get used to it, at least until you guys pull your collective head outta yer ass and start looking for some sources that don't push known lies.

Yeah.... No.

Lmao!!

If you idiots would stop posting from known conspiracy theory sites as if they had some sort of validity I wouldn't have to. Damn near everything you kids post is from some RWNJ blog or a fake news site like Daily Caller or World News Daily. I'm talking garbage that makes Fox look credible. So you better get used to it, at least until you guys pull your collective head outta yer ass and start looking for some sources that don't push known lies.

Above all, please be sure not to post from validated liars like CBS, The New York Times and CNN.

Lol, you clean up his messes don't you.

Listen SFB I don't even hardly clean up after myself... I told you exactly why I provided the links... It took me less than 5 minutes to make you look like the complete waste of time you really are... You are a tool... Its not going to kill you to creep off into the night all embarrassed and shit... You will be back again tomorrow and we will do it all over again...

I just do it for the :popcorn:...
And to cover for your inept buddies.

Yeah.... No.

Lmao!!

Above all, please be sure not to post from validated liars like CBS, The New York Times and CNN.
No son. Those are real news sites that occasionally make a mistake and have to issue corrections. That's a side effect of trying to be first. The sites you idiots are posting from are not making errors, they are fabricating lies from whole cloth, and they never ever admit they have made a mistake.

Yeah.... No.

Lmao!!

No son. Those are real news sites that occasionally make a mistake and have to issue corrections. That's a side effect of trying to be first. The sites you idiots are posting from are not making errors, they are fabricating lies from whole cloth, and they never ever admit they have made a mistake.

Dan RathCBS used 1972 Microsoft Word Documents as the basis for authenticating that Bush was AWOL. That was an outright lie and fabrication, not a mistake.
Yeah.... No.

Lmao!!

The biggest idiots of all were Dan Rather and CBS who used 1972 Microsoft Word Documents as authenticated validation that Bush was AWOL. This was an outright lie, fabrication by a so-called “real” news organization; not a mistake. Dan Rather made his mark covering Richard Nixon’s fall caused being blinded by his own fury against his enemies. Ironically, Rather suffered the same fate and CBS has this stain on its legacy.

Yeah.... No.

Lmao!!

Dan RathCBS used 1972 Microsoft Word Documents as the basis for authenticating that Bush was AWOL. That was an outright lie and fabrication, not a mistake.
Yeah.... No.

Lmao!!

The biggest idiots of all were Dan Rather and CBS who used 1972 Microsoft Word Documents as authenticated validation that Bush was AWOL. This was an outright lie, fabrication by a so-called “real” news organization; not a mistake. Dan Rather made his mark covering Richard Nixon’s fall caused being blinded by his own fury against his enemies. Ironically, Rather suffered the same fate and CBS has this stain on its legacy.
You're incorrect. It was lazy and a mistake to use the documents without absolutely authenticating them, but it was not a lie. Careers were ruined by the mistake, apologies and retractions were issued by all concerned.

Try again.

Lmao!!

Lmao!!

You're incorrect. It was lazy and a mistake to use the documents without absolutely authenticating them, but it was not a lie. Careers were ruined by the mistake, apologies and retractions were issued by all concerned.

Try again.

Go try yourself, son. It was not a mistake. Rather and CBS tried to sway or “rig” an election with their own fabricated October Surprise and it failed. 1972 Microsoft Word Docs should have been their first clue.

Forum List

Back