Trump mocks Christine Blasey Ford’s Senate testimony at tonight's Rally!

More proof of whst a piece of shit Trump rreally is.

He mocked a disabled person. Nlow he mocks the victoms of sexual assault.

The idea that he followers thionbk thsat is funny proves just how pathetic Trumpettes really are.

The fat sassed orange lying fuck Trump has no place to mock anyone.

Embrace yourselves. He made a bigger fool of himself than you thought possible. Again.
You assholes STILL don't get it! Simply amazing!
Oh...we get it alright....:71: Men crying over the inhuMANity of them being held accountable.
images

The idea that he followers thionbk thsat is funny proves just how pathetic Trumpettes really are.

I have to wonder....remember when he mocked a Gold Star mom for not talking...why didn't he mock Kavanaugh's wife for not talking in the FOX interview....maybe her husband wouldn't let her talk?

Embrace yourselves. He made a bigger fool of himself than you thought possible. Again.
You assholes STILL don't get it! Simply amazing!
Oh...we get it alright....:71: Men crying over the inhuMANity of them being held accountable.
images
Accountable for what?
Accountable for perjured testimony.

Apparently Dr Ford lied under oath, so the Democrats want to change to Accusing Kavanaugh of throwing ice.

Ford needs a facial. And lots of night cream.
Looks better than Trumps you sexist POS.
Now now you sexist pos that’s no way to address a woman!

Like you are really a woman.

Do you like that your face must be made up & wrinkle free yet a man's does not?

Do you like being sexually assaulted?

Do you like being treated like a piece of meat?

More than that I don’t like women who falsely accuse men for political gain. The politics of personal destruction is very unbecoming. You guys on the left are big giant turds!

I have to wonder....remember when he mocked a Gold Star mom for not talking...why didn't he mock Kavanaugh's wife for not talking in the FOX interview....maybe her husband wouldn't let her talk?

A disabled person can be a piece of shit.
A victim of sexual assault can be a piece of shit.
A Gold Star mother or father can be a piece of shit.

Their status does not make them immune to be a piece of shit.

They were mocked because they are pieces of shit.

Last edited:
32,000 people requested tickets! People LOVE HIM in "fly over" country!

“Thirty-six years ago, this happened. ‘I had one beer.’ Right? ‘I had one beer,’” he began. “How did you get home? ‘I don’t remember.’ How did you get there? ‘I don’t remember.’ How many years ago was it? ‘I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.’”

He continued mockingly as the crowd cheered.

“What neighborhood was it in. ‘I don’t know.’ Where’s the house? ‘I don’t know.’ Upstairs, downstairs? ‘I don’t know.’ ‘But I had one beer, that’s the only thing I remember,’” the president said.....

Read more at nypost.com ...

When an idiot takes the stage, they can show their ignorance. We need to worry about young men, why?because they might get caught assaulting a female.

Ford did take the stage and did show her ignorance.

32,000 people requested tickets! People LOVE HIM in "fly over" country!

“Thirty-six years ago, this happened. ‘I had one beer.’ Right? ‘I had one beer,’” he began. “How did you get home? ‘I don’t remember.’ How did you get there? ‘I don’t remember.’ How many years ago was it? ‘I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.’”

He continued mockingly as the crowd cheered.

“What neighborhood was it in. ‘I don’t know.’ Where’s the house? ‘I don’t know.’ Upstairs, downstairs? ‘I don’t know.’ ‘But I had one beer, that’s the only thing I remember,’” the president said.....

Read more at nypost.com ...

When an idiot takes the stage, they can show their ignorance. We need to worry about young men, why?because they might get caught assaulting a female.

Ford did take the stage and did show her ignorance.

Well she is mock worthy.

Ford's changing Kavanaugh assault story leaves her short on credibility

Christine Blasey Ford has been propelled forward into public view with the object of taking down Judge Kavanaugh. James Freeman observes that journalists seem to have lost interest in trying to ascertain whether Ford’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee was accurate. Her story is shot through with holes.

One specific she offers in her story is the season and year of the alleged assault. A reader, however, writes to note the changes in Ford’s timeline. The reader calls himself an “engineer with a specialty in data visualization.” He made the graphic illustration below drawing on public sources – “mainly the Washington Post and public legal documents.” The Alleged Incident Date column contains reported quotes from Ford. The reader notes “the sudden story change correlating with the time progression in the Story Date column (first column). For six years her story was ‘mid ’80’s.'”

Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

Screen-Shot-2018-10-02-at-8.56.15-PM.png

There's one thing about her story that doesn't change -- it's a lie, and she's a liar.

Forum List

Back