Reviewing the Inconsistencies in Ford’s Testimony

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
VT & NH
Ex-Boyfriend Says Dr. Ford Coached Friend for Polygraph, Had No Fear of Flying

Reviewing the Inconsistencies in Ford’s Testimony | National Review

I'm waiting with bated breath for more proverbial 'shoes to drop', lol! Would trump have waded into such a misogynistic minefield at his Mississippi rally yesterday if he wasn't damn sure that it wouldn't blow back on him? Dr. ford being such a "victim" (accentuated by that squeaky, pubescent 'valley girl' voice) ... Actually there is even more contradiction with the preliminary "polygraph" report, (not the actual questions mind you, just the report) where there are now even more females at the supposed house party of groping. I've never been a prude but my goodness, as a teenager there were always a bevy of boys with wandering hands with only 1 thing on their minds... I just don't get the severity of her psyche shattering incident 36 years ago...

Last edited:
Actually her brother worked for Fusion many years ago. You got drunk on the Kool-Aid, Trump's and the right wing Kool-Aid.

Why worry for young men, they will turn into Holy Ghosts when they assault your females.

Last edited:
What out for young men, they will turn into Holy Ghosts when they assault your females.
Nope, lol - they are just normal, healthy, red blooded young men behaving as their God given instincts and hormones drive them in their inclinations. Now with that being said, there comes with that a God given brain to keep their actions within the societal bounds of discretion, overriding their 'urges'. Enough with this "toxic masculinity" crap that pervades our society propagated by the MSM, Hollywood, schools and institutions of higher learning! There is a ring of normalcy & truth in that somewhat trite adage of "boys will be boys".

What out for young men, they will turn into Holy Ghosts when they assault your females.
Nope, lol - they are just normal, healthy, red blooded young men behaving as their God given instincts and hormones drive them in their inclinations. Now with that being said, there comes with that a God given brain to keep their actions within the societal bounds of discretion, overriding their 'urges'. Enough with this "toxic masculinity" crap that pervades our society propagated by the MSM, Hollywood, schools and institutions of higher learning! There is a ring of normalcy & truth in that somewhat trite adage of "boys will be boys".

Well then you can tell me who is assaulting the females, besides Trump and Kavanaugh?

I'm waiting with bated breath for more proverbial 'shoes to drop', lol! Would trump have waded into such a misogynistic minefield in his Mississippi rally yesterday if he wasn't damn sure that it wouldn't blow back on him? Dr. ford being such a "victim" (accentuated by that squeaky, 'valley girl' voice) ... Actually there is even more contradiction with the preliminary "polygraph" report, (not the actual questions, just the report) where there are now even more females at the supposed house party of groping. I've never been a prude but my goodness, as a teenager there were always a bevy of boys with wandering hands with only 1 thing on their mind... I just don't get the severity of her psyche shattering incident 36 years ago...

Welcome back, Sahba.

What we're seeing with the Kavanaugh circus fatalis is a cult of professional victims—in this case women—who the American Left is exploiting very evidently to achieve specific political goals at any cost. Very similar to the witch trials of Europe and Early Colonial America, where the accusation was the guilty verdict, and innocence carried as harsh or even a harsher punishment than guilt. Myself, I have reached a tolerance level with this confirmation circus now where I absolutely believe Dr. Ford's testimony was devised and composed for her by a team of one or more writers, as was the entire sexual harassment smear narrative against Judge Kavanaugh. The American Left, as we have witnessed time and again, will use any tactic to keep safe their lust for legally killing the unborn. Where they are winning is with their de facto decree that a judicial nomination hearing is not a court of law, thus Kavanaugh cannot have his day in court so to speak, while at the same time, they are giving Dr. Ford her "day" in court. It is another bold, overt example of the American Left depending on judicial dictatorship to legalize their most rabidly insane cultural warfare changes to our culture, government, and society.

I'm waiting with bated breath for more proverbial 'shoes to drop', lol! Would trump have waded into such a misogynistic minefield in his Mississippi rally yesterday if he wasn't damn sure that it wouldn't blow back on him? Dr. ford being such a "victim" (accentuated by that squeaky, 'valley girl' voice) ... Actually there is even more contradiction with the preliminary "polygraph" report, (not the actual questions, just the report) where there are now even more females at the supposed house party of groping. I've never been a prude but my goodness, as a teenager there were always a bevy of boys with wandering hands with only 1 thing on their mind... I just don't get the severity of her psyche shattering incident 36 years ago...

Welcome back, Sahba.

What we're seeing with the Kavanaugh circus fatalis is a cult of professional victims—in this case women—who the American Left is exploiting very evidently to achieve specific political goals at any cost. Very similar to the witch trials of Europe and Early Colonial America, where the accusation was the guilty verdict, and innocence carried as harsh or even a harsher punishment than guilt. Myself, I have reached a tolerance level with this confirmation circus now where I absolutely believe Dr. Ford's testimony was devised and composed for her by a team of one or more writers, as was the entire sexual harassment smear narrative against Judge Kavanaugh. The American Left, as we have witnessed time and again, will use any tactic to keep safe their lust for legally killing the unborn. Where they are winning is with their de facto decree that a judicial nomination hearing is not a court of law, thus Kavanaugh cannot have his day in court so to speak, while at the same time, they are giving Dr. Ford her "day" in court. It is another bold, overt example of the American Left depending on judicial dictatorship to legalize their most rabidly insane cultural warfare changes to our culture, government, and society.

Of course you do.

Well then you can tell me who is assaulting the females, besides Trump and Kavanaugh?
Cosby, Elison, Clinton, Weinstein, Matt Lauer, for starters.

I would argue that there is another sort of 'assault' / disservice against females; the artificially propping up and faux societal entitlements that the 'powers that be' are engendering in females. Artificial anything, is doing a disservice to those it applies to. A corollary could be drawn to socioeconomic subsets that receive entitlements for the express purpose of garnering political chits / votes at the ballot box, IMHO of course...

Last edited:

That's an easy one silly, Bill Clinton. He also has Hillary to destroy the lives of his accusers. He also has you overwhelming support, no matter what.

Just wondering how many Senators could be lumped into that category besides Cory Booker, if the same microscope was directed at them...? Of course the late Ted Kennedy was probably the worst of the worst... of the worst!

Boys will be boys

Ford should just go ahead and file charges in MD... That would add a lot to her credibility.

Boys will be boys
I pegged you early on as one who parrots liberal talking points with your 'one liners' but U actually do have a lot in common with an actual parrot... don't ya, lol.

Boys will be boys
I pegged you early on as one who parrots liberal talking points with your 'one liners' but U actually do have a lot in common with an actual parrot... don't ya, lol.

It's what he does... like a chimp at the zoo, flings shit.

This might be the proverbial nail in the coffin for Dr. Ford; oddly specific I thought at the time.

- "have you ever had discussions with anyone, besides your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?
- "never"

minute 3 in the below video

If Dr. ford is, in the end, determined to have overtly lied under oath / determined to have fraudulently sought to influence the nomination should she be prosecuted? Are we not setting a deleterious precedent if she is not prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, given the magnitude of the circumstances!

Bill Clinton, Harvey Wienstein, Al Franken, Dead Ted Kennedy...

Cosby, Elison, Clinton, Weinstein, Matt Lauer, for starters.
You win. :p

Forum List

Back