Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Democrats storm out. I don't blame them!
Ah, yes that liberal terminology again. Republicans always have a melt down, while Nancy the moron Pelosi, is so angelic.

The senate is expected

:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin: dream on....:cuckoo::laughing0301:

Trump’s decision has drawn harsh criticism from congressional Republicans and Democrats alike, including one of his closest allies, GOP Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

“This is the most screwed-up decision I’ve seen since I have been in Congress,” Graham said at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee meeting.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Just don't act like no one told you it was coming.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Ah, yes that liberal terminology again. Republicans always have a melt down, while Nancy the moron Pelosi, is so angelic.

If Trump had press in the room - he couldn't spin his lies.

Go ahead and campaign on sending our soldiers to die in a religious war. I dare you, go for it.

Trump campaigned of getting us out of these endless wars over which form of Islam is correct and Americans are sick of it.
Oh please, endless wars R US, the economic system requires it.
Then why did trump pull us out? :cuckoo:

Go ahead and campaign on sending our soldiers to die in a religious war. I dare you, go for it.

Trump campaigned on getting us out of these endless wars over which form of Islam is correct and Americans are sick of it.

You mean like a thousand U.S. troops who were preventing genocide of our Kurdish ally and preventing a resurgence of ISIS? Really...? BTW, those troops were acting mostly in an advisory capacity to the Kurds who were doing all the fighting - and dying.
Actually yes. Really.

Trump campaigned on getting us out of these endless wars over which form of Islam is correct and Americans are sick of it.

That is what five year olds do....He has destined the Kurds and their families...including chidren...to death at the HANDS of the Turks...the Incompetent Bastard....

The bipartisan vote in the condemning the incompetence of trump's decision probably gave him a fear that the GOP has finally realized he is a danger to the World.

The blood is flooding in Syria due to an impulsive asshole in the White House...named trump

poor babies -We got yelled at ! Whaaaaah

GOOD she is a dishonest bitch...

What is "dishonest" about her? Please provide "credible" proof.
Holding impeachment behind closed doors and leaking tid bits that make Trump look bad...she is spending our tax dollars on a political inquiry....she should be using DNC dollars...
if you want me to go into her son's sweetheart business deals like Joe's son i will oblige....
Republicans are on this committees as well.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.”
Not seeing where President Trump is wrong...

Pelosi is a fucking brain-damaged moron. She's re-living a time when she actually had two working brain cells.

Holding impeachment behind closed doors and leaking tid bits that make Trump look bad...she is spending our tax dollars on a political inquiry....she should be using DNC dollars...
if you want me to go into her son's sweetheart business deals like Joe's son i will oblige....

Republicans are on the committees, as you said. But they are not being allowed to cross-examine witnesses, subpoena their own witnesses, or otherwise question the proceedings. The entire shitshow is pretty much being conducted in secret, with only what the Democrats want being leaked to the sympathetic press.

Can you say "Kangaroo Court"?

Shortly after Pelosi was seen entering her office

tumblr_oz9paei0m71w8a97lo1_1280.gif

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Which is why she just laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.
My understanding is Trump told her to STFU in a special way and she stormed out.....because she thinks she should be president....and will be if she could just get rid of Trump and Pence in a hurry.

Trump campaigned of getting us out of these endless wars over which form of Islam is correct and Americans are sick of it.
Oh please, endless wars R US, the economic system requires it.

Well, grab your Burka and get your ass over there and fight. No law against. Give my regards to Allah.

You ignorant asshole...Many Kurds are Christians....and the betrayal by trump has nothing to do with religion....

The senate is expected

:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin: dream on....:cuckoo::laughing0301:

Trump’s decision has drawn harsh criticism from congressional Republicans and Democrats alike, including one of his closest allies, GOP Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

“This is the most screwed-up decision I’ve seen since I have been in Congress,” Graham said at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee meeting.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Just don't act like no one told you it was coming.
Yep....pulling 50 guys back from a forward area because they couldn't properly defend their positions is a terrible decision.
And I bet those 50 guys are happy as shit right now that Hillary isn't president....who would leave them there to die in the crossfire between Syria and Turkey.

Republicans are on the committees, as you said. But they are not being allowed to cross-examine witnesses, subpoena their own witnesses, or otherwise question the proceedings. The entire shitshow is pretty much being conducted in secret, with only what the Democrats want being leaked to the sympathetic press.

Can you say "Kangaroo Court"?

You might want to blame the asshole that made the call to the Ukrainian president telling him to "do us a favor"

That is Mafia talk. Ask Chris Christie....he has prosecuted Mafia bosses for years....

Chuck and Nancy ALWAYS tell the truth, you're an idiot. They are asshole liars.

Forum List

Back