Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

It has been widely reported that approximately 10,000 Kurds have died while fighting and defeating ISIS - so why does Trump try to take the credit? Trump rewards the Kurds with genocide.

How many American men and women should have their arms and legs blown off protecting the Kurds pick a number.

How many "men and women" have had "their arms and legs blown off protecting the Kurds"?

Are you retarded? No need to answer.

Her teeth keep shifting out of place....Having that stupid smile plastered on her face was the only thing that kept them from falling out.

You actually witnessed this, her teeth shiting out of place and a stupid smile too.

Provide proof that you saw this, or be known as you have also been known, as a lying piece of human excrement.
Hint: We're all laughing at you stark, raving, hysterical moonbats.

And now you claim for all? No doubt you are not only a jerk, but a narcissistic one too.
p45a9.jpg

I just saw a fuming Chuck Schumer screaming at the cameras saying Trump was mean to Nancy Pelosi causing her to storm out.....and while he's doing this Nancy Pelosi couldn't contain her glee. It was sick and pathetic. Why would Pelosi be so happy about a serious matter such as this? Because it's once again...complete fucking BULLSHIT!!!

When you're dealing with a tantruming kidlet, sometimes you're just gonna laugh.

Her teeth keep shifting out of place....Having that stupid smile plastered on her face was the only thing that kept them from falling out.

You actually witnessed this, her teeth shiting out of place and a stupid smile too.

Provide proof that you saw this, or be known as you have also been known, as a lying piece of human excrement.
Hint: We're all laughing at you stark, raving, hysterical moonbats.

And now you claim for all? No doubt you are not only a jerk, but a narcissistic one too.

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!! Wry calling someone a narcissist. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: This is rich
Anyways, this stunt by pelosi is no more than optics for the LSM

Seems the LSM isn't as vocal as the Trumpsters, at least on this thread.

Mocking and attacking her are not the best way to effect their disconcert, as Trump try's to bluff the way out of his latest example of another one of his self made chaotic snafus.

It has been widely reported that approximately 10,000 Kurds have died while fighting and defeating ISIS - so why does Trump try to take the credit? Trump rewards the Kurds with genocide.

Shortly after Pelosi was seen entering her office

tumblr_oz9paei0m71w8a97lo1_1280.gif

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Which is why she just laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.

Pelosi always gets agitated when the object that is wedged in her butt shifts, and AOC is shifting it every time she speaks.

Pelosi always gets agitated when the object that is wedged in her butt shifts, and AOC is shifting it every time she speaks.

Your fantasies about Nancy Pelosi's butt, I'll leave to you.

Pelosi laughing and smiling after Trump threw a little tantrum when presented with the House rebuke over his idiot call in Syria that clearly benefited our adversaries?

That's I'll leave to Nancy.

Did anyone read the letter our mentally ill, moron president sent to Erdogan?

Hahaha...what a fucking imbecile...

Shortly after Pelosi was seen entering her office

tumblr_oz9paei0m71w8a97lo1_1280.gif

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Which is why she just laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.
She stormed out of the oval office...

And laughed her ass off. Trump's little meltdown likely isn't over.

The senate is expected to back the resolution condemning his idiot judgment as well.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Democrats storm out. I don't blame them!

Sounds more to me like those Democrats were the ones who had the big snowflake "meltdown", not Trump. He has balls of steel.

Besides, you said it yourself: "Democrats storm out. I don't blame them!"

Forum List

Back