Trump May Have Just Faked His Doctors Note

The level of stupidity from the leftists is even starting to amaze me.

Given the bulk of your work here, I'm not surprised a piece of scotch tape stuck on your little finger wouldn't amaze you and keep you entertained for hours.
Still whining I kicked your ass with facts on the Obama deal to sell our embassy building in England I see. Poor snowflake.

I'm amazed by your wit, well ... the half that shows in your posts.

It's no wonder you support and idolize Trump, he is like you, and both of you take credit for things you believe you've done and most readers know you did not and could not.
Keep crying snowflake...only 7 more years...then 8 years of President Pence..:)

that is IF the CIA doesnt kill him soon,they have already tried to take him out without being violant but if everything keeps failing as it has,how much longer before we have another nov 22nd 1963?

Given the bulk of your work here, I'm not surprised a piece of scotch tape stuck on your little finger wouldn't amaze you and keep you entertained for hours.
Still whining I kicked your ass with facts on the Obama deal to sell our embassy building in England I see. Poor snowflake.

It's no wonder you support and idolize Trump, he is like you, and both of you take credit for things you believe you've done and most readers know you did not and could not.

You really must hate the United States, and in particular the documents most patriots hold with reference. Pence infamously said, "I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order".

Leaving out the Jews, the Hindus, the Buddhists, in fact all non Christians; Democrats, liberals, progressives and moderates; and democracy out of his ideology and thus making his oath to support and defend the Constitution a lie.

Trump is a liar, there can be no doubt by those who watch, listen and have read is tweets as a candidate, a nominee and now President of the United States. He is unfit as is Pence to hold the office of POTUS.

You really must hate the United States, and in particular the documents most patriots hold with reference. Pence infamously said, "I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order".

Leaving out the Jews, the Hindus, the Buddhists, in fact all non Christians; Democrats, liberals, progressives and moderates; and democracy out of his ideology and thus making his oath to support and defend the Constitution a lie.

Trump is a liar, there can be no doubt by those who watch, listen and have read is tweets as a candidate, a nominee and now President of the United States. He is unfit as is Pence to hold the office of POTUS.

You are truly a sad, butthurt, Snowflake.

yeah like how you keep crying all the time when your ass has been handed to you on a platter the CIA killed JFK..lol and hate to break your heart sonny boy ,but compared to the last five administrations we had before him dating back to reagan,trump has nothing on those clowns on lying,they were 1000 times worse than him so far yet you never talk about their lying just whine about trump all the time.how pathetic.

You are truly a sad, butthurt, Snowflake.

gives standing ovation.

Following Donald Trump’s much awaited medical exam on Friday, the White House released a statement purportedly written by the doctor who administered the exam. The note said the exam went “exceptionally well” and pronounced Trump to be “in excellent health.”

Sounds good, right?

There’s just one problem: As Rachel Maddow pointed out Friday night, it appears that the note was not, in fact, written by White House physician Ronny Jackson.

Maddow Blog

✔@MaddowBlog

Just going to take a wild guess that Dr. Jackson didn't actually write that note the White House put out.

8:21 PM - Jan 12, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The statement was signed “Dr. Ronnie Jackson,” so unless the White House doctor suddenly forgot how to spell his own name, it would appear that someone else in the White House released the note and put the doctor’s name on it.

It should also be noted that most medical doctors sign their name, followed by their degree (for example, “Ronny Jackson, MD, FAAEM“), rather than using their title (“Dr.”).

It’s unclear why the White House would feel the need to release a fake doctor’s note. It does appear that Trump underwent an actual medical exam — according to Reuters, he spent more than three hours with the doctor — but for some reason, it seems that the White House wasn’t satisfied with the results.

Trump may have just faked his doctor’s note
Conservatives rated your thread “funny”. Today we learned that Trump faked a separate health note. Your thread survived the test of history. The funny raters have egg on their faces.

Following Donald Trump’s much awaited medical exam on Friday, the White House released a statement purportedly written by the doctor who administered the exam. The note said the exam went “exceptionally well” and pronounced Trump to be “in excellent health.”

Sounds good, right?

There’s just one problem: As Rachel Maddow pointed out Friday night, it appears that the note was not, in fact, written by White House physician Ronny Jackson.

Maddow Blog

✔@MaddowBlog

Just going to take a wild guess that Dr. Jackson didn't actually write that note the White House put out.

The statement was signed “Dr. Ronnie Jackson,” so unless the White House doctor suddenly forgot how to spell his own name, it would appear that someone else in the White House released the note and put the doctor’s name on it.

It should also be noted that most medical doctors sign their name, followed by their degree (for example, “Ronny Jackson, MD, FAAEM“), rather than using their title (“Dr.”).

It’s unclear why the White House would feel the need to release a fake doctor’s note. It does appear that Trump underwent an actual medical exam — according to Reuters, he spent more than three hours with the doctor — but for some reason, it seems that the White House wasn’t satisfied with the results.

Conservatives rated your thread “funny”. Today we learned that Trump faked a separate health note. Your thread survived the test of history. The funny raters have egg on their faces.
You learned something? Well, you are either an integral part of the operation or you heard something in the media and are parroting it like most media fed.

Sounds good, right?

Maddow Blog

✔@MaddowBlog

You learned something? Well, you are either an integral part of the operation or you heard something in the media and are parroting it like most media fed.

Oh the irony of it, miketx is an example of a fool whose sole source of information, and the foundation of his posts, are echos of right wing hate purveyors on Fox Entertainment, the Internet and AM Radio.

Sounds good, right?

Maddow Blog

✔@MaddowBlog

Oh the irony of it, miketx is an example of a fool whose sole source of information, and the foundation of his posts, are echos of right wing hate purveyors on Fox Entertainment, the Internet and AM Radio.
Classic!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

I rarely listen to AM radio or any radio, not do I watch much talking head action.

Sounds good, right?

Maddow Blog

✔@MaddowBlog

Classic!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

I rarely listen to AM radio or any radio, not do I watch much talking head action.

Maybe you need to use lead foil instead of aluminum foil in your hat. Since you state you don't get your alternative facts from AM Radio, Fox Entertainment or the Crazy Right Wing blogs, it must come via the radio waves which invade that empty space between your ears.

yeah like how you keep crying all the time when your ass has been handed to you on a platter the CIA killed JFK..lol and hate to break your heart sonny boy ,but compared to the last five administrations we had before him dating back to reagan,trump has nothing on those clowns on lying,they were 1000 times worse than him so far yet you never talk about their lying just whine about trump all the time.how pathetic.

Wow, the evidence which support your opinions are underwhelming, maybe if what you believe is reality, and not wishful thinking or a delusion, you might find the time to offer substance to your remarks.

After so many months, the doctor is just now making these claims?

Why?

Why did he not make them sooner?

Is it to make the president look bad because too many things are going his way?

true or not the 'doctor' signed the note and i think that that is proof that the note or letter is TRUE in the 'doctors' opinion .

true or not the 'doctor' signed the note and i think that that is proof that the note or letter is TRUE in the 'doctors' opinion .

That's silly, if you are that naive I have a bridge across the golden gate for sale. Interested?
------------------------------------------- LEGALLY speaking the 'doctors' note is his opinion due to his Signature WryCatcher .

That's silly, if you are that naive I have a bridge across the golden gate for sale. Interested?
------------------------------------------- LEGALLY speaking the 'doctors' note is his opinion due to his Signature WryCatcher .

Probably, but that is not the point. If Trump dictated the note, and the Dr. signed it knowing it was not true - legally that is fraud.

Forum List

Back