Trump May Have Just Faked His Doctors Note

Looks like I failed with my first attempt at being PC with the left on this board. :(

The level of stupidity from the leftists is even starting to amaze me.
Starting? lol

Maddow is an idiot who’ll ‘report’ on anything that excites the left. He knows his viewers don’t care about facts.
Remember when he got his viewers excited about the tax returns? lol
"He"??
Isn’t that what it identifies itself as?
Are you really that stupid, Bubba?

Starting? lol

Maddow is an idiot who’ll ‘report’ on anything that excites the left. He knows his viewers don’t care about facts.
Remember when he got his viewers excited about the tax returns? lol
"He"??
Isn’t that what it identifies itself as?
Are you really that stupid, Bubba?
Stupid for throwing our left wing members a bone? Maybe.

1b24a3f78874db995a4b925f29b0e0d9.jpg

Following Donald Trump’s much awaited medical exam on Friday, the White House released a statement purportedly written by the doctor who administered the exam. The note said the exam went “exceptionally well” and pronounced Trump to be “in excellent health.”

Sounds good, right?

There’s just one problem: As Rachel Maddow pointed out Friday night, it appears that the note was not, in fact, written by White House physician Ronny Jackson.

Maddow Blog

✔@MaddowBlog

Just going to take a wild guess that Dr. Jackson didn't actually write that note the White House put out.

8:21 PM - Jan 12, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The statement was signed “Dr. Ronnie Jackson,” so unless the White House doctor suddenly forgot how to spell his own name, it would appear that someone else in the White House released the note and put the doctor’s name on it.

It should also be noted that most medical doctors sign their name, followed by their degree (for example, “Ronny Jackson, MD, FAAEM“), rather than using their title (“Dr.”).

It’s unclear why the White House would feel the need to release a fake doctor’s note. It does appear that Trump underwent an actual medical exam — according to Reuters, he spent more than three hours with the doctor — but for some reason, it seems that the White House wasn’t satisfied with the results.

Trump may have just faked his doctor’s note

So where is the note?

How convenient that no one bothered to provide a copy!

I guess we will just have to take your word for it!

More TDS BULLSHIT!

I bet he caught aids from prostitues

Yeah, I'm sure a 71 year old man that is obese, doesn't exercise, lays in bed eating junk food and drinking sodas, cheats on his wife with prostitutes, takes hair loss meds, is in perfect health.
I got some ocean front property in Tennessee for sale....I mean shit you believe every idiotic thing the tabloid news feeds you I figure I better get on this train!

Following Donald Trump’s much awaited medical exam on Friday, the White House released a statement purportedly written by the doctor who administered the exam. The note said the exam went “exceptionally well” and pronounced Trump to be “in excellent health.”

Sounds good, right?

There’s just one problem: As Rachel Maddow pointed out Friday night, it appears that the note was not, in fact, written by White House physician Ronny Jackson.

Maddow Blog

✔@MaddowBlog

Just going to take a wild guess that Dr. Jackson didn't actually write that note the White House put out.

The statement was signed “Dr. Ronnie Jackson,” so unless the White House doctor suddenly forgot how to spell his own name, it would appear that someone else in the White House released the note and put the doctor’s name on it.

It should also be noted that most medical doctors sign their name, followed by their degree (for example, “Ronny Jackson, MD, FAAEM“), rather than using their title (“Dr.”).

It’s unclear why the White House would feel the need to release a fake doctor’s note. It does appear that Trump underwent an actual medical exam — according to Reuters, he spent more than three hours with the doctor — but for some reason, it seems that the White House wasn’t satisfied with the results.

FAKE NEWS ALERT!

Given the bulk of your work here, I'm not surprised a piece of scotch tape stuck on your little finger wouldn't amaze you and keep you entertained for hours.
Still whining I kicked your ass with facts on the Obama deal to sell our embassy building in England I see. Poor snowflake.

Given the bulk of your work here, I'm not surprised a piece of scotch tape stuck on your little finger wouldn't amaze you and keep you entertained for hours.
Still whining I kicked your ass with facts on the Obama deal to sell our embassy building in England I see. Poor snowflake.

I'm amazed by your wit, well ... the half that shows in your posts.

It's no wonder you support and idolize Trump, he is like you, and both of you take credit for things you believe you've done and most readers know you did not and could not.

Last edited:

I'm amazed by your wit, well ... the half that shows in your posts.

It's no wonder you support and idolize Trump, he is like you, and both of you take credit for things you believe you've done and most readers know you did not and could not.
Keep crying snowflake...only 7 more years...then 8 years of President Pence..:)

Sounds good, right?

Maddow Blog

✔@MaddowBlog

so it can blow up right in his face that he committed forgery as Obama did? uh I dont think so.this would give our corrupt government the perfect chance to impeach him and they would not kiss his ass ass and perfect him from prosecution as they have with Obamas forged birth certificate.

Forum List

Back