Trump Lurches Left

I doubt a single one of these psuedocons knows fuck-all about Gorsuch. They are just parroting rubes repeating the lines they were told to repeat by their propaganda outlets.

What you dummies don't realize is that we elected him to clean out corruption and bullshit on both The Left And Right.
Half his family are Democrats. Ivanka, Jared. Trump is a Pragmatic Moderate.

In fact, I'd say that Trump is a lot like JFK than he is Reagan.

This is not news, and not even shocking or concerning to the people who voted for him.

Only Haters, Seditious and Treasonous Liars would try to make something out of this.
Hopefully he doesn't get as corrupt as Reagan. Lets also hope he doesn't funnel billions of dollars of cash and weapons to terrorists. Yes, hopefully more like JFK :D

This is how Trump's Chumps are told to console themselves. As if Supreme Court decisions have a bigger impact on their lives than taxes, higher debt, and the cost of health care.

You people are idiots.

A whole thread of "Me have more of teh smartz than you, fuh fuh fuh".

Get the Vaseline and the crowbars out, we have to get G5000's undeserved senses of intelligence and self-importance through the door.
If you pseudocons had any intelligence at all, you'd be experiencing paralyzing cognitive dissonance over Trump's behaviors compared to his campaign rhetoric right about now.

But since you have been conditioned over a period of many years to be willfully ignorant and stupid, you carry blithely on, unaware of what incredible fools you have been made.

Then again, if you had any intelligence at all you would have seen right through Trump before he made it halfway down the golden escalator, and we would have an actual conservative President right now.

I voted for Cruz in the Primary.
And look how Trump treated Cruz. Trump smeared Cruz. Libeled Cruz. Insulted Cruz.

As each day of the total disaster that is the Trump Administration passes, Cruz looks better and better.

No one in their right mind voted for Clinton or Trump.

We were getting one or the other
Wrong. We had 16 people to choose from. 15 of which were better than Trump.

The GOP has been hijacked by retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and bigots. And they lined up behind the biggest retard, psychopath, liar, and bigot of them all.

Get the Vaseline and the crowbars out, we have to get G5000's undeserved senses of intelligence and self-importance through the door.
If you pseudocons had any intelligence at all, you'd be experiencing paralyzing cognitive dissonance over Trump's behaviors compared to his campaign rhetoric right about now.

But since you have been conditioned over a period of many years to be willfully ignorant and stupid, you carry blithely on, unaware of what incredible fools you have been made.

Then again, if you had any intelligence at all you would have seen right through Trump before he made it halfway down the golden escalator, and we would have an actual conservative President right now.

And look how Trump treated Cruz. Trump smeared Cruz. Libeled Cruz. Insulted Cruz.

As each day of the total disaster that is the Trump Administration passes, Cruz looks better and better.

The GOP has been hijacked by retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and bigots. And they lined up behind the biggest retard, psychopath, liar, and bigot of them all.

In the end we had two people to choose from, and both sucked. I went with the one that won't ruin the SC for 3 decades.

What you dummies don't realize is that we elected him to clean out corruption and bullshit on both The Left And Right.

This is not news, and not even shocking or concerning to the people who voted for him.

Only Haters, Seditious and Treasonous Liars would try to make something out of this.
Hopefully he doesn't get as corrupt as Reagan. Lets also hope he doesn't funnel billions of dollars of cash and weapons to terrorists. Yes, hopefully more like JFK :D
I thought you were talking about Obama and Clinton?

Or did you forget about Iran, Libya, Egypt, & Benghazi?

If we got Clinton...
One day it is going to hit you that there is no difference between Trump and Clinton.

Right between the eyes.

Just as I have been saying from the beginning.

1268acj.jpg

I tole ya!
I heard a guy call Rush today, angry that Trump dared to criticize the "Freedom" caucus.

How could anyone who voted for Trump be surprised that he'd be all over the road? And he sure as HELL has never pretended to be a libertarian.

People really do hear what they want to hear.
All those people who voted for the members of the Freedom Caucus were the most rabid supporters of the huckster Trump.

Actually Trump beat 16 GOP contenders, then he went out and beat 4 major candidates in The General Election plus about 2,700 other people running for President.

He ran The Gauntlet and ran as an Anti-Establishment Outsider, and now all of your Corrupt Bureacrats, and the Fake News are scared Shitless that their Con Game of Enriching themselves at our expense is about to end.

He's refused to bow down to any of you corrupt fucks and that is why we elected him.

I tole ya!
I heard a guy call Rush today, angry that Trump dared to criticize the "Freedom" caucus. How could anyone who voted for Trump be surprised that he'd be all over the road? And he sure as HELL has never pretended to be a libertarian. People really do hear what they want to hear.
All those people who voted for the members of the Freedom Caucus were the most rabid supporters of the huckster Trump.
Inexplicable.

Actually Trump beat 16 GOP contenders, then he went out and beat 4 major candidates in The General Election plus about 2,700 other people running for President.

He ran The Gauntlet and an Anti-Establishment Outsider, and now all of your Corrupt Bureacrats, and the Fake News are scared Shitless that their Con Game of Enriching themselves at our expense is about to end.
Yes, Trump has shown there are a lot more retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and bigots in the GOP than there has been in our entire history.

You get no disagreement from me on that point. This is not the GOP of my youth.

I tole ya!
I heard a guy call Rush today, angry that Trump dared to criticize the "Freedom" caucus. How could anyone who voted for Trump be surprised that he'd be all over the road? And he sure as HELL has never pretended to be a libertarian. People really do hear what they want to hear.
Inexplicable.
Not really. They aren't very bright, and they have memories like that of goldfish. This is what Trump figured out. He saw the massive weakness in the rube herd, and exploited it to the max.

He just hammered on Mexicans and Muslims. That's what this election was about. Nothing more. All Trump has to do is toss out the occasional insult toward Mexicans or Muslims, and he's golden. The pants shitting rube herd will follow him all the way to the left as long as he keeps insulting darkies and keeps adding height and adjectives to his wall.

He ran The Gauntlet and an Anti-Establishment Outsider, and now all of your Corrupt Bureacrats, and the Fake News are scared Shitless that their Con Game of Enriching themselves at our expense is about to end.
Yes, Trump has shown there are a lot more retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and bigots in the GOP than there has been in our entire history.

You are aware that millions of Democrats who voted for Obama, or were going to vote for Sanders voted for Trump.
So you are calling yourself

"retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and bigots"

And come to think of it, that is really more indicative of The Democrat Party, so perhaps you are right after all.

I tole ya!
Inexplicable.
Not really. They aren't very bright, and they have memories like that of goldfish. This is what Trump figured out. He saw the massive weakness in the rube herd, and exploited it to the max.
Very possible.

I tole ya!

I tole ya Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat. I told you and told you and told you. But you didn't listen.

Trump is declaring war on the conservatives in Congress.

Trump: ‘We must fight’ hard-line conservative Freedom Caucus in 2018 midterm elections

Remember Eric Cantor? He was the House Majority Leader. A Republican, considered to be a conservative.

But he wasn't bigoted enough for the pseudocons. As soon as Cantor offered up an immigration reform bill which would have given a path to legal status for illegal immigrants, the pseudocons went after him with a vengeance, and he was defeated by David Alan Brat in the 2014 primaries. Brat then went on to win Cantor's seat in the House.

Brat is one of the members of the Freedom Caucus.

And Trump fucking HATES him and his buddies in that caucus. HAAAAATES him.

Trump has declared war on Brat and the Freedom Caucus.

You know why?

Because Trump's ego got seriously gut punched in the ObamaCare repeal debacle. The whole world caught the morbidly obese Emperor without any clothes on. Trump had campaigned on the promise he had a plan to replace ObamaCare, and that massive hoax was exposed. So Trump needs a scapegoat to take out his disastrous embarrassment on.

Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare IMMEDIATELY with his "beautiful plan". And the most gullible people on the planet, Trump's Chumps, never even asked to see Trump's plan! Can you fucking believe it?

Amazing.

Turns out, Trump didn't have a plan.

So then Paul Ryan tossed his plan onto the table, and it just wasn't up to conservative snuff. The Freedom Caucus wouldn't buy it.

So Donald Trump, who spent his entire campaign pandering to bigoted pseudocons who think they are conservatives, has just declared war on conservatives.

You just can't make this shit up.

I warned you and warned you and warned you. Trump is a lifelong liberal Democrat. And now he is going to lead all the pseudocons to the liberal cave.

Single payer health care. Amnesty for illegals. Huge increase in the debt.

The New York limousine liberal is going after conservatives. He will be tweeting huge lies about them going forward. Sad.

the orange sociopath has no ideology except for stealing from the country and handing us over to Russia for his own enrichment.

I thought you were talking about Obama and Clinton?

Or did you forget about Iran, Libya, Egypt, & Benghazi?
Nope. Reagan all the way! I didn't forget about their bullshit, your post just wasn't about them.

You are aware that millions of Democrats who voted for Obama, or were going to vote for Sanders voted for Trump.
So you are calling yourself

"retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, liars, and bigots"

And come to think of it, that is really more indicative of The Democrat Party, so perhaps you are right after all.

democrats didn't vote for trump, loon.

or you wouldn't have gotten almost 3 million fewer votes than Clinton.

you are aware that the orange imbecile "won" with fewer votes than Romney lost with, right, idiota?

The GOP of your youth were fucking Bob Michel sissies who were so out of power all they could say was "Yes, Massa" to the Democrats. Fuck them

Democrats didn't vote in large numbers for Trump. They just didn't turn out for Clinton the way they should have.

And that made all the difference.

Forum List

Back