Trump Lurches Left

As I said earlier, the federal debt is the biggest threat to our country's future. It is more of a threat than ten ISIS's. It is a trillion times more of a threat than the illegal Mexican cleaning your local hotel toilet or picking strawberries for your dessert.

In Reagan's time, the Soviet Union was our biggest existential threat, and Reagan was just the guy to finish them off.

Today, we need a fiscal conservative who can balance the budget and pay down the debt, and only ONE candidate, out of all the candidates in both parties, has that kind of experience. Only one candidate knew how to carry that ball over the goal line. And that was John Kasich.

With more experience under his belt, Marco Rubio would be able to do the same. I'm probably the only person on this forum who read his corporate tax reform plan. The man was definitely on the right track, and he would have made an excellent VP.

Ted Cruz was too unrealistic, but he was my third choice. He way overshot the mark on tax reform, but he has the right idea on tax expenditures.

Trump is going to increase our debt. And that means he is an existential threat to our continued existence as a capitalist society.

In fact, Trump is going to increase our debt more than Clinton would have.

Trump is a blustering, lying, clueless huckster who is a clear and present danger to America.
I hate to say this (because I enjoy going down memory lane) but this is the here and now... We got Trump... would you rather Pence? cus that's about all that's on the table right now... You really think Rubio or Cruz are going to be on the Repub. ticket in 20?

As I said earlier, the federal debt is the biggest threat to our country's future. It is more of a threat than ten ISIS's. It is a trillion times more of a threat than the illegal Mexican cleaning your local hotel toilet or picking strawberries for your dessert.

In Reagan's time, the Soviet Union was our biggest existential threat, and Reagan was just the guy to finish them off.

Today, we need a fiscal conservative who can balance the budget and pay down the debt, and only ONE candidate, out of all the candidates in both parties, has that kind of experience. Only one candidate knew how to carry that ball over the goal line. And that was John Kasich.

With more experience under his belt, Marco Rubio would be able to do the same. I'm probably the only person on this forum who read his corporate tax reform plan. The man was definitely on the right track, and he would have made an excellent VP.

Ted Cruz was too unrealistic, but he was my third choice. He way overshot the mark on tax reform, but he has the right idea on tax expenditures.

Trump is going to increase our debt. And that means he is an existential threat to our continued existence as a capitalist society.

Trump is a blustering, lying, clueless huckster who is a clear and present danger to America.
I hate to say this (because I enjoy going down memory lane) but this is the here and now... We got Trump... would you rather Pence? cus that's about all that's on the table right now... You really think Rubio or Cruz are going to be on the Repub. ticket in 20?
If Trump's Chumps finally catch on to him, Rubio and Cruz will both run in 2020.

However, based on empirical observations, I am entirely pessimistic the tard herd will ever catch on to Trump. Our only hope is that the fat fuck suffers a myocardial infarction.

If Trump's Chumps finally catch on to him, Rubio and Cruz will both run in 2020.

However, based on empirical observations, I am entirely pessimistic the tard herd will ever catch on to Trump. Our only hope is that the fat fuck suffers a myocardial infarction.
This is rather unusual... I agree with most of what you say but find you just about intolerable...

I tole ya!

I tole ya Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat. I told you and told you and told you. But you didn't listen.

Trump is declaring war on the conservatives in Congress.

Trump: ‘We must fight’ hard-line conservative Freedom Caucus in 2018 midterm elections

Remember Eric Cantor? He was the House Majority Leader. A Republican, considered to be a conservative.

But he wasn't bigoted enough for the pseudocons. As soon as Cantor offered up an immigration reform bill which would have given a path to legal status for illegal immigrants, the pseudocons went after him with a vengeance, and he was defeated by David Alan Brat in the 2014 primaries. Brat then went on to win Cantor's seat in the House.

Brat is one of the members of the Freedom Caucus.

And Trump fucking HATES him and his buddies in that caucus. HAAAAATES him.

Trump has declared war on Brat and the Freedom Caucus.

You know why?

Because Trump's ego got seriously gut punched in the ObamaCare repeal debacle. The whole world caught the morbidly obese Emperor without any clothes on. Trump had campaigned on the promise he had a plan to replace ObamaCare, and that massive hoax was exposed. So Trump needs a scapegoat to take out his disastrous embarrassment on.

Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare IMMEDIATELY with his "beautiful plan". And the most gullible people on the planet, Trump's Chumps, never even asked to see Trump's plan! Can you fucking believe it?

Amazing.

Turns out, Trump didn't have a plan.

So then Paul Ryan tossed his plan onto the table, and it just wasn't up to conservative snuff. The Freedom Caucus wouldn't buy it.

So Donald Trump, who spent his entire campaign pandering to bigoted pseudocons who think they are conservatives, has just declared war on conservatives.

You just can't make this shit up.

I warned you and warned you and warned you. Trump is a lifelong liberal Democrat. And now he is going to lead all the pseudocons to the liberal cave.

Single payer health care. Amnesty for illegals. Huge increase in the debt.

The New York limousine liberal is going after conservatives. He will be tweeting huge lies about them going forward. Sad.

I agree--these Trump supporters were warned over and over again that Trump was not a conservative, much less a Republican. He's just a great actor.

But not only is he going after Republicans in the Freedom Caucus--he is threatening to work with Democrats on Obamacare--or at least Paul Ryan thinks he'll move in that direction.

"Since the collapse of Republicans' American Health Care Act last week in the House, Trump has expressed a willingness to work with Democrats on reforming the nation’s healthcare system if the Republican caucus is not willing to unify behind him. Ryan (R-Wis.), in an interview with “CBS This Morning,” warned his GOP colleagues that the president is likely not bluffing." “What I worry about, Norah, is that if we don't do this, then he'll just go work with Democrats to try and change Obamacare and that's hardly a conservative thing,” Ryan told CBS anchor Norah O’Donnell. “This is a can-do president, he's a business guy who wants to get things done and I know that he wants to get things done with the Republican Congress, but if this Republican Congress allows the perfect to be the enemy of the good, I worry we'll push the president into working with Democrats.”
Ryan warns Republicans that Trump could turn to Democrats on health bill

Now this doesn't bother me, because Republicans should have worked with Democrats to fix Obamacare in the first place, versus trying to write a new health care bill that they KNEW didn't have a snowballs chance of getting through their own Republican congress. Even John Boehner laughed at the repeal & replace rhetoric.

"Former Speaker John Boehner said Republicans were “wildly optimistic” on the campaign trail in promising voters a full and immediate repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), popularly known as Obamacare.

“[Congressional Republicans are] going to fix Obamacare — I shouldn’t call it repeal-and-replace, because it’s not going to happen,” Boehner said, according to a report by Politico. “I started laughing,” Boehner said. “Republicans never ever agree on healthcare.”
Report: John Boehner says Obamacare won't be repealed and replaced

Now Republicans have
th

all over their faces, because repealing Obamacare was their main and constant campaign rhetoric over the last 7 long years. They never had a plan that could replace Obamacare, and that's more than obvious now.

Last edited:
We were getting one or the other, and we got the one that will in the end do the least harm.
How's that whole "lesser of two evils" been working out for you? Have your evil choices been getting better and better over the years?

Nope. They've been getting way fucking worse.

You know why? Because you are voting for EVIL.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

True insanity is pretending the reality of our two party system doesn't exist, and screaming about things you can't change.

Trump isn't evil, Hillary isn't evil. Ones an asshole and ones a statist bitch.

Republicans need to decide whether they are standing with Donald Trump or conservatives, because they are on opposing teams.

We did. We stand with Donald Trump. Thanks for your concern.

Republicans need to decide whether they are standing with Donald Trump or conservatives, because they are on opposing teams.

It is good to see you quit pretending to be conservative and pretending to care about such things national debt and size of government.

It is good to see you quit pretending to be conservative and pretending to care about such things national debt and size of government.

I never pretended to be a conservative. It would have pleased you for me to step into that cage. But not gonna happen here. And you are too Ill read and shallow to tell the difference. For all you know I am a monarchist...or Whig...or roundhead.

I never pretended to be a conservative. It would have pleased you for me to step into that cage. But not gonna happen here. And you are too Ill read and shallow to tell the difference. For all you know I am a monarchist...or Whig...or roundhead.

You are a Trump worshiper, that is all I need to know about you.

Make sure you don’t forget it.

Don't worry, the permanent orange spot on your nose is a reminder to us all.

So when the Trump machine sucked your brains out did it hurt? Have you figured out what they put back in its place?
And what is "Ill read"? Are you referring to literacy? LOL, now that's called an oxymoron, moron.

Don't worry, the permanent orange spot on your nose is a reminder to us all.

Orange?

Whenever I think of Trump supporters I see this:

Film1956-InvasionOfTheBodySnatchers-OriginalPoster.jpg

and wonder if we haven't indeed been invaded by an alien race of beings who inhabit the former owner's skin.

He hasn't :lurched" anywhere he's been standing squarely over that fence from day one.

Forum List

Back