Trump Lurches Left

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I tole ya!

I tole ya Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat. I told you and told you and told you. But you didn't listen.

Trump is declaring war on the conservatives in Congress.

Trump: ‘We must fight’ hard-line conservative Freedom Caucus in 2018 midterm elections

Remember Eric Cantor? He was the House Majority Leader. A Republican, considered to be a conservative.

But he wasn't bigoted enough for the pseudocons. As soon as Cantor offered up an immigration reform bill which would have given a path to legal status for illegal immigrants, the pseudocons went after him with a vengeance, and he was defeated by David Alan Brat in the 2014 primaries. Brat then went on to win Cantor's seat in the House.

Brat is one of the members of the Freedom Caucus.

And Trump fucking HATES him and his buddies in that caucus. HAAAAATES him.

Trump has declared war on Brat and the Freedom Caucus.

You know why?

Because Trump's ego got seriously gut punched in the ObamaCare repeal debacle. The whole world caught the morbidly obese Emperor without any clothes on. Trump had campaigned on the promise he had a plan to replace ObamaCare, and that massive hoax was exposed. So Trump needs a scapegoat to take out his disastrous embarrassment on.

Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare IMMEDIATELY with his "beautiful plan". And the most gullible people on the planet, Trump's Chumps, never even asked to see Trump's plan! Can you fucking believe it?

Amazing.

Turns out, Trump didn't have a plan.

So then Paul Ryan tossed his plan onto the table, and it just wasn't up to conservative snuff. The Freedom Caucus wouldn't buy it.

So Donald Trump, who spent his entire campaign pandering to bigoted pseudocons who think they are conservatives, has just declared war on conservatives.

You just can't make this shit up.

I warned you and warned you and warned you. Trump is a lifelong liberal Democrat. And now he is going to lead all the pseudocons to the liberal cave.

Single payer health care. Amnesty for illegals. Huge increase in the debt.

The New York limousine liberal is going after conservatives. He will be tweeting huge lies about them going forward. Sad.

2rpa3x5.jpg

After bashing the Republican Establishment all during the campaign, Trump is now pushing their agenda and declaring war on the very kind of people who voted him in.

Wakey wakey, rubes!

Trump isn't an ideologue. If someone doesn't know that, they aren't paying attention.
Amnesty is a failure. Saying "its bigoted" to be against it is something a LWNJ would say, ironically...

It always trips me out when people bitch about people not being partisan enough.

I tole ya!

I tole ya Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat. I told you and told you and told you. But you didn't listen.

Trump: ‘We must fight’ hard-line conservative Freedom Caucus in 2018 midterm elections

Remember Eric Cantor? He was the House Majority Leader. A Republican, considered to be a conservative.

But he wasn't bigoted enough for the pseudocons. As soon as Cantor offered up an immigration reform bill which would have given a path to legal status for illegal immigrants, the pseudocons went after him with a vengeance, and he was defeated by David Alan Brat in the 2014 primaries. Brat then went on to win Cantor's seat in the House.

You know why?

Because Trump's ego got seriously gut punched in the ObamaCare repeal debacle. The whole world caught the morbidly obese Emperor without any clothes on. Trump had campaigned on the promise he had a plan to replace ObamaCare, and that massive hoax was exposed. So Trump needs a scapegoat to take out his disastrous embarrassment on.

Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare IMMEDIATELY with his "beautiful plan". And the most gullible people on the planet, Trump's Chumps, never even asked to see Trump's plan! Can you fucking believe it?

Amazing.

So then Paul Ryan tossed his plan onto the table, and it just wasn't up to conservative snuff. The Freedom Caucus wouldn't buy it.

So Donald Trump, who spent his entire campaign pandering to bigoted pseudocons who think they are conservatives, has just declared war on conservatives.

I warned you and warned you and warned you. Trump is a lifelong liberal Democrat. And now he is going to lead all the pseudocons to the liberal cave.

The New York limousine liberal is going after conservatives. He will be tweeting huge lies about them going forward. Sad.
Trump has no choice.

The far right will never agree with him.

Trump is RINO, like Kasich and Christie.

Just an inexperienced and inept RINO.

Trump isn't an ideologue. If someone doesn't know that, they aren't paying attention.
Amnesty is a failure. Saying "its bigoted" to be against it is something a LWNJ would say, ironically...

It always trips me out when people bitch about people not being partisan enough.
See? You rubes are already following Trump to the left without a complaint.

What the fuck did you exactly vote for, rube?

Before you know it, you will be sounding exactly like an Establishment Republican.

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.

Republicans need to decide whether they are standing with Donald Trump or conservatives, because they are on opposing teams.

Remember how Trump supporters were praising the Freedom Caucus for defeating the bill, and silently ignoring Donald's endorsement of it?

I believe this is the third time Trump has attacked house conservatives for not supporting his terrible healthcare act. You can't ignore this conflict forever.

This is why I so hate the pseudocons who have infested my party and destroyed the conservative brand.

They have no fucking clue what a conservative actually is. They are utterly brainless. Just empty vessels parroting what their propaganda outlets tell them to parrot. A rube herd, moving to and fro at the direction of their puppeteers.

The Fake President saw this and exploited the dumb shits for his own personal gain.

"I alone can fix it." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

OP is evidently under the impression that nobody noticed that Donald Trump is not a conservative.

Before you know it, you will be sounding exactly like an Establishment Republican.

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.
I didn't vote for trump, asshole.
Im not a partisan, so I will support people not being a hypocritical ideologue. My second choice for PResident was a Democrat that isn't an ideologue. :eusa_shhh:
But thanks for nothing!

This is why I so hate the pseudocons who have infested my party and destroyed the conservative brand.

They have no fucking clue what a conservative actually is. They are utterly brainless. Just empty vessels parroting what their propaganda outlets tell them to parrot.

The Fake President saw this and exploited the dumb shits for his own personal gain.

"I alone can fix it." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
whats a conservative? Someone that bows to leftist perversion? Picking and choosing who the law applies to? Supporting the FAILED idea amnesty?
Give me a fucking a break. You are stuck in the 90s.

I tole ya!

You know why?

Amazing.

I commiserate with you, however, between the two shit sandwiches to choose from in 2016 I do believe that we got the more palatable shit sandwich in Trump... for sure!

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.

I voted for the SC pick I am getting, and the possibility of similar picks in the next 2 years.

With Hillary we would have gotten a nutty leftist who would ruin the constitution for decades.

I tole ya!

You know why?

Amazing.

You can't herd sheep with a 35% approval rating. Republican politicians are as 'me first' as you can get.

the biggest fuck up in the history of politics is spinning around in circles so fast his drones cant catch him to suck his dick ...

but they're trying like hell !!!

Trump does not care which end of the field a goal is scored, as long as he can take the credit and not the blame.

This is who the Chumps worship.

I tole ya!

You know why?

Amazing.

This is news? Like no one noticed Trump was a contributor to Hillary's and Bill's various election campaigns?

Duh....

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.

I voted for the SC pick I am getting, and the possibility of similar picks in the next 2 years.

With Hillary we would have gotten a nutty leftist who would ruin the constitution for decades.
This is how Trump's Chumps are told to console themselves. As if Supreme Court decisions have a bigger impact on their lives than taxes, higher debt, and the cost of health care.

You people are idiots.

Yeah..er..um... those "pseudocons" haven't infested your party, they own it, lock, stock and barrel, which begs the question; why are you still a member of that criminal enterprise? don't you have any self respect?

Forum List

Back