Trump Lurches Left

Trump isn't an ideologue. If someone doesn't know that, they aren't paying attention.
Amnesty is a failure. Saying "its bigoted" to be against it is something a LWNJ would say, ironically...

It always trips me out when people bitch about people not being partisan enough.
See? You rubes are already following Trump to the left without a complaint.

What the fuck did you exactly vote for, rube?

Before you know it, you will be sounding exactly like an Establishment Republican.

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.

I voted for the SC pick I am getting, and the possibility of similar picks in the next 2 years.

With Hillary we would have gotten a nutty leftist who would ruin the constitution for decades.
This is how Trump's Chumps are told to console themselves. As if Supreme Court decisions have a bigger impact on their lives than taxes, higher debt, and the cost of health care.

You people are idiots.

Trump may only last 4 years, his court picks could last 30.

Hillary's would have lasted as long, and would have been far worse for the country.

2rpa3x5.jpg

After bashing the Republican Establishment all during the campaign, Trump is now pushing their agenda and declaring war on the very kind of people who voted him in.

Wakey wakey, rubes!

glad he is going to take the Caucus down, leaves us with rest.:) He can start with Justin Amash from MI.

I tole ya!

I tole ya Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat. I told you and told you and told you. But you didn't listen.

Trump is declaring war on the conservatives in Congress.

Trump: ‘We must fight’ hard-line conservative Freedom Caucus in 2018 midterm elections

Remember Eric Cantor? He was the House Majority Leader. A Republican, considered to be a conservative.

But he wasn't bigoted enough for the pseudocons. As soon as Cantor offered up an immigration reform bill which would have given a path to legal status for illegal immigrants, the pseudocons went after him with a vengeance, and he was defeated by David Alan Brat in the 2014 primaries. Brat then went on to win Cantor's seat in the House.

Brat is one of the members of the Freedom Caucus.

And Trump fucking HATES him and his buddies in that caucus. HAAAAATES him.

Trump has declared war on Brat and the Freedom Caucus.

You know why?

Because Trump's ego got seriously gut punched in the ObamaCare repeal debacle. The whole world caught the morbidly obese Emperor without any clothes on. Trump had campaigned on the promise he had a plan to replace ObamaCare, and that massive hoax was exposed. So Trump needs a scapegoat to take out his disastrous embarrassment on.

Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare IMMEDIATELY with his "beautiful plan". And the most gullible people on the planet, Trump's Chumps, never even asked to see Trump's plan! Can you fucking believe it?

Amazing.

Turns out, Trump didn't have a plan.

So then Paul Ryan tossed his plan onto the table, and it just wasn't up to conservative snuff. The Freedom Caucus wouldn't buy it.

So Donald Trump, who spent his entire campaign pandering to bigoted pseudocons who think they are conservatives, has just declared war on conservatives.

You just can't make this shit up.

I warned you and warned you and warned you. Trump is a lifelong liberal Democrat. And now he is going to lead all the pseudocons to the liberal cave.

Single payer health care. Amnesty for illegals. Huge increase in the debt.

The New York limousine liberal is going after conservatives. He will be tweeting huge lies about them going forward. Sad.

This is news? Like no one noticed Trump was a contributor to Hillary's and Bill's various election campaigns?

Duh....
I only pointed it out countless times. The pseudocon tards ignored it. Just as they ignored Trump admiring Nancy Pelosi. Just as they ignored Trump calling for an Assault Weapons Ban in his book. Just as they ignored Trump being "very pro choice" right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. Just as they ignored Trump calling for Bush's impeachment. Just as they ignored Trump saying there were no WMDs in Iraq. Just as they ignored Trump defending Bill Clinton's infidelities. Just as they ignored Trump busting in on underaged girls to catch them naked. Just as they ignored Trump praising Obama's gun control speech after Sandy Hook. Just as they ignored Trump saying Bill Clinton was a great President. Just as they ignored Trump calling for single payer health care. Just as they ignored Trump using his celebrity to sexually assault women. Just as the bible thumpers ignored Trump making his fortune off gambling. Just as they ignored Trump's three marriages and adultery. Just as they ignored Trump bilking seniors out of their retirement nest eggs. Just as they ignored Trump's utter contempt for them as he lied again and again and again to their faces.

The utter hypocrisy of the pseudocons has been exposed, along with their morbidly obese naked Emperor.

I tole ya!

I tole ya Trump is a New York limousine liberal Democrat. I told you and told you and told you. But you didn't listen.

Trump: ‘We must fight’ hard-line conservative Freedom Caucus in 2018 midterm elections

Remember Eric Cantor? He was the House Majority Leader. A Republican, considered to be a conservative.

But he wasn't bigoted enough for the pseudocons. As soon as Cantor offered up an immigration reform bill which would have given a path to legal status for illegal immigrants, the pseudocons went after him with a vengeance, and he was defeated by David Alan Brat in the 2014 primaries. Brat then went on to win Cantor's seat in the House.

You know why?

Because Trump's ego got seriously gut punched in the ObamaCare repeal debacle. The whole world caught the morbidly obese Emperor without any clothes on. Trump had campaigned on the promise he had a plan to replace ObamaCare, and that massive hoax was exposed. So Trump needs a scapegoat to take out his disastrous embarrassment on.

Trump promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare IMMEDIATELY with his "beautiful plan". And the most gullible people on the planet, Trump's Chumps, never even asked to see Trump's plan! Can you fucking believe it?

Amazing.

So then Paul Ryan tossed his plan onto the table, and it just wasn't up to conservative snuff. The Freedom Caucus wouldn't buy it.

So Donald Trump, who spent his entire campaign pandering to bigoted pseudocons who think they are conservatives, has just declared war on conservatives.

I warned you and warned you and warned you. Trump is a lifelong liberal Democrat. And now he is going to lead all the pseudocons to the liberal cave.

The New York limousine liberal is going after conservatives. He will be tweeting huge lies about them going forward. Sad.
Trump isn't left or right. He's simply a bigoted hater con man.

Enjoy.

I tole ya!

You know why?

Amazing.

Trump isn't left or right. He's simply a bigoted hater con man.

Enjoy.
He's a huckster, as I have been saying all along.

And I have never met a huckster who was intelligent. Ever. And I have spent half my life debunking hucksters.

They are invariably stupid, ignorant, insecure, and chock full of fear.

Trump isn't an ideologue. If someone doesn't know that, they aren't paying attention.
Amnesty is a failure. Saying "its bigoted" to be against it is something a LWNJ would say, ironically...

It always trips me out when people bitch about people not being partisan enough.

Before you know it, you will be sounding exactly like an Establishment Republican.

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.

I voted for the SC pick I am getting, and the possibility of similar picks in the next 2 years.

With Hillary we would have gotten a nutty leftist who would ruin the constitution for decades.
This is how Trump's Chumps are told to console themselves. As if Supreme Court decisions have a bigger impact on their lives than taxes, higher debt, and the cost of health care.

You people are idiots.

A whole thread of "Me have more of teh smartz than you, fuh fuh fuh".

Get the Vaseline and the crowbars out, we have to get G5000's undeserved senses of intelligence and self-importance through the door.

I thought Trump was suppose to be a negotiator extraordinaire? So instead of getting the leaders of the Ds, Rs, and the FC together to, you know, try and fucking negotiate something ... he says "We must fight them"? What a fucking hot air idiot.

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.
I didn't vote for trump, asshole.
Im not a partisan, so I will support people not being a hypocritical ideologue. My second choice for PResident was a Democrat that isn't an ideologue. :eusa_shhh:
But thanks for nothing!
Trump's actions must really confuse LWNJS. THEY MUST BE SO CONFLICTED....do they hate Trump more or hate the Freedom Caucus more?

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.
I didn't vote for trump, asshole.
Im not a partisan, so I will support people not being a hypocritical ideologue. My second choice for PResident was a Democrat that isn't an ideologue. :eusa_shhh:
But thanks for nothing!
Trump's actions must really confuse LWNJS. THEY MUST BE SO CONFLICTED....do they hate Trump more or hate the Freedom Caucus more?
The Fake President's actions must really confuse Fake Republicans who supported him. Does he hate the Right...or not?

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.

You people are idiots.

Get the Vaseline and the crowbars out, we have to get G5000's undeserved senses of intelligence and self-importance through the door.
If you pseudocons had any intelligence at all, you'd be experiencing paralyzing cognitive dissonance over Trump's behaviors compared to his campaign rhetoric right about now.

But since you have been conditioned over a period of many years to be willfully ignorant and stupid, you carry blithely on, unaware of what incredible fools you have been made.

Then again, if you had any intelligence at all you would have seen right through Trump before he made it halfway down the golden escalator, and we would have an actual conservative President right now.

What you dummies don't realize is that we elected him to clean out corruption and bullshit on both The Left And Right.
Half his family are Democrats. Ivanka, Jared. Trump is a Pragmatic Moderate.

In fact, I'd say that Trump is a lot like JFK than he is Reagan.

This is not news, and not even shocking or concerning to the people who voted for him.

Only Haters, Seditious and Treasonous Liars would try to make something out of this.

All things considered, Gorsuch is an awesome selection for SCOTUS.
Trump was provided Gorsuch's name by a right wing think tank. Trump had nothing to do with it. He's too stupid.

Gorsuch would probably have been the nominee no matter which Republican won the White House.

We could have had an actual conservative President (there were several to choose from) AND Gorsuch. This is what the fake Republican tards don't get.

What you dummies don't realize is that we elected him to clean out corruption and bullshit on both The Left And Right.
Half his family are Democrats. Ivanka, Jared. Trump is a Pragmatic Moderate.

In fact, I'd say that Trump is a lot like JFK than he is Reagan.

This is not news, and not even shocking or concerning to the people who voted for him.

Only Haters, Seditious and Treasonous Liars would try to make something out of this.
Oh, he's definitely no Reagan. Trump can't even hold a candle.

And he's definitely no JFK, either.

He's a huckster. He's a clueless huckster who has no idea how to carry the ball over the goal line.

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.

You people are idiots.

If you pseudocons had any intelligence at all, you'd be experiencing paralyzing cognitive dissonance over Trump's behaviors compared to his campaign rhetoric right about now.

But since you have been conditioned over a period of many years to be willfully ignorant and stupid, you carry blithely on, unaware of what incredible fools you have been made.

Then again, if you had any intelligence at all you would have seen right through Trump before he made it halfway down the golden escalator, and we would have an actual conservative President right now.

I voted for Cruz in the Primary.

I am just going to have to ignore leftist Trolls until I am talking to Unpaid Posters, who happen to be Democrats and actually want to discuss issues. I am going to have to ignore a couple of fake righties it appears as well.

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.

Follow him ?

Trump is a moron.

All I care about is the SCOTUS.

Like a Bush.

And then a McConnell.

And then a Pelosi.

You people are idiots.

And look how Trump treated Cruz. Trump smeared Cruz. Libeled Cruz. Insulted Cruz.

As each day of the total disaster that is the Trump Administration passes, Cruz looks better and better.

No one in their right mind voted for Clinton or Trump.

It is always refreshing to read "I told ya so's" from clueless, butthurt Crooked Hillary fanboys who thought Crooked Hillary would win! Thanks for the laugh! :p

You people are idiots.

And look how Trump treated Cruz. Trump smeared Cruz. Libeled Cruz. Insulted Cruz.

As each day of the total disaster that is the Trump Administration passes, Cruz looks better and better.

No one in their right mind voted for Clinton or Trump.

We were getting one or the other, and we got the one that will in the end do the least harm.

If we got Clinton, we were getting a packed progressive court, and probably 8 years of her. With Trump we have a chance at an Strict Constructional Court, and if he really fucks up its only 4 years of him.

Forum List

Back