Trump Lies Challenge.

Trump's non-stop litany of child-like hyperbole and demonstrable lies is like nothing we've seen from a national politician, ever, and it's not close.

Even a supporter of his had to lower herself to tell us to "take him seriously, not literally" (Taking Trump Seriously, Not Literally)

But providing examples is a waste of time. The willfully blind will refuse to look, and then claim victory that they didn't "see" it.

The question at this point is, how dangerous is this situation for the country?
Hahahahah.
Our country is much safer than it ever was under Obama.
I see what Trump does in public. The way he acts.
All you have to bitch about is his responses on Twitter to constant insults from the left.
They trash him inappropriately and he responds to them like anyone else would.
Yet I don't see Trump using the IRS to attack his critics and I don't see him sending armies of lawyers to media outlets the moment they say something critical of him.
We saw this all of the time when Obama was president.

I think the problem is your sense of right and wrong is warped by your irrational hatred for Trump.
I know that you think that. That's what you're trained to believe.
You expect some fag in Hollywood saying he wants to murder Trump to get a series of love letters from him?
Most of the time you totally ignore what caused the response from Trump.
Who cares that they've been trying to stop him from taking office once he won, and have been trying to get him booted out since before he swore the oath.

Frankly I'm growing tired of the constant insane attacks that they're throwing at him.
Very little of it is based on honesty, only on hatred for what he represents.
Bush, Trump, Romney......doesn't matter.
They all get the same shitstorm.
But your biggest beef is he calls them losers.
My biggest beef is that he calls them losers?

Oh, okay. Got it.

Trump's non-stop litany of child-like hyperbole and demonstrable lies is like nothing we've seen from a national politician, ever, and it's not close.

Even a supporter of his had to lower herself to tell us to "take him seriously, not literally" (Taking Trump Seriously, Not Literally)

But providing examples is a waste of time. The willfully blind will refuse to look, and then claim victory that they didn't "see" it.

Hahahahah.
All you have to bitch about is his responses on Twitter to constant insults from the left.
Yet I don't see Trump using the IRS to attack his critics and I don't see him sending armies of lawyers to media outlets the moment they say something critical of him.

I think the problem is your sense of right and wrong is warped by your irrational hatred for Trump.
You expect some fag in Hollywood saying he wants to murder Trump to get a series of love letters from him?
Who cares that they've been trying to stop him from taking office once he won, and have been trying to get him booted out since before he swore the oath.

Frankly I'm growing tired of the constant insane attacks that they're throwing at him.

Oh, okay. Got it.
The rest you just make up in your mind.

Liar, there is no such video showing "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey.
Can you name who's lives were destroyed by an exaggeration like this?
It's not like Obama's lies about Benghazi, about keeping our doctors, about how Iran is our friends and even though they're chanting Death To America....we shouldn't worry about them getting nukes, or how about needing to find our foreign policy in the 80s cuz Russia ain't no threat. How about his claim he's not a Muslim.....or that he's straight. How about naming some Trump lies that have caused the deaths of Americans like Obama's have.
LOLOL

A lie not need destroy anyone's lives to be a lie.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif
Yet you act as if they matter.
Why?
You ignore all of the lies from Obama and Hillary, lies that have destroyed lives, cost us billions and trillions, lies that have caused the death of Americans. Lies that will cause the death of thousands more.
Lies that have brought thousands here risking their lives at our expense.
Lies that may end up killing you or me.
Lies that have changed our economic futures irreparably

Trump sometimes exaggerates. He sometimes tells jokes you take literally....and sometimes the media lies about what he says and claims it's real.
Hillary and Obama lie with a purpose to kill and destroy.
Frankly,.......What right have you to complain about anyone stretching the truth....when you ignore every hoax and every lie that the Democrats pull on you. I'm wise to it. You're still a gullible fool.
Of course they matter. And how deranged are you to call spending 5 years claiming Obama wasn't born in the U.S., a "joke?"
Trump asked to see his birth certificate. Where is the damage to society for asking your president to prove he's an American when he doesn't act like one?
Liar, trump promoted the lie that Obama was born in Kenya. That you had to lie and trivialize as though trump just innocently asked for his birth certificate (which Obama released his COLB back on 2008 anyway) only serves to reflect on how you trump cock holsters will spout any lie just to defend trump -- who actually spent some 5 years promoting birtherism.

It's not like Obama's lies about Benghazi, about keeping our doctors, about how Iran is our friends and even though they're chanting Death To America....we shouldn't worry about them getting nukes, or how about needing to find our foreign policy in the 80s cuz Russia ain't no threat. How about his claim he's not a Muslim.....or that he's straight. How about naming some Trump lies that have caused the deaths of Americans like Obama's have.
LOLOL

Why?
You ignore all of the lies from Obama and Hillary, lies that have destroyed lives, cost us billions and trillions, lies that have caused the death of Americans. Lies that will cause the death of thousands more.

Trump sometimes exaggerates. He sometimes tells jokes you take literally....and sometimes the media lies about what he says and claims it's real.
Frankly,.......What right have you to complain about anyone stretching the truth....when you ignore every hoax and every lie that the Democrats pull on you. I'm wise to it. You're still a gullible fool.
Of course they matter. And how deranged are you to call spending 5 years claiming Obama wasn't born in the U.S., a "joke?"
Trump asked to see his birth certificate. Where is the damage to society for asking your president to prove he's an American when he doesn't act like one?

In that case, where is Trump’s?
Trump has shown his. Hysterically, it shows his father was born in NY, not Germany.

This. ^^

It's already been demonstrated long before this thread, the purpose of which is no more than a timesucker wankfest. A better question, and one that exists elsethread without a good answer, is what such denialists hope to gain from pointing at the naked emperor and claiming he's wearing the clothes he says he is. Is it simply hiding from the reality? Doesn't seem so, since they could do so anonymously by not going out on that limb to deny reality. It would seem they wish to drag the rest of us into this hallucination world where nothing is real. Well here's another place they can go.... where everything flows... apparently on the basis of 'if you repeat a lie often enough'.

Hell, how dangerous is it for any setting, anywhere? We can all hold various opinions on the values and merits of this or that; what we cannot disagree on is WHAT REALITY IS. If we let go of reality, we literally let go of everything. You can like or dislike the Bronx. You can be indifferent to it. But you absolutely CANNOT claim it's a 'very wonderful place in Germany'. That is non-negotiable. "Germany" and "New York" are facts, not opinions. And when some wag starts denying reality it should be a GIANT RED FLAG asking the question what they're hoping to accomplish by doing that. NOT asking that question immediately is absolutely irresponsible.

This thread is a wankfest meeting of the Nuns So Blind. The only purpose of the OP and his nattering nuns seems to be to demonstrate how detached from reality they are. As if we didn't already know.

huge.0.4853.JPG

I told you 'bout the fool on the hill. I tell you man, he living there still.

Last edited:
LOLOL

Why?

Liar, trump promoted the lie that Obama was born in Kenya. That you had to lie and trivialize as though trump just innocently asked for his birth certificate (which Obama released his COLB back on 2008 anyway) only serves to reflect on how you trump cock holsters will spout any lie just to defend trump -- who actually spent some 5 years promoting birtherism.

I believe that's what he's talking about here.

giphy.gif

That's Lady Liberty playing the same representative role that the eagle did, speaking for us. With the back of her hand.
She knows a fraud when she sees one and treats him appropriately.

Come on, nuns -- you were already warned abou this shit SIXTY YEARS AGO. Are we to believe people were actually less gullible in freaking 1958?

Last edited:
LOLOL

Why?

In that case, where is Trump’s?
Trump has shown his. Hysterically, it shows his father was born in NY, not Germany.

Which we already knew. It would after all be difficult to be arrested at a Klan rally in 1927 New York if one was in Germany.

I have yet to see a single Rumpbot anywhere actually ADMIT that the Bronx is in fact NOT a "very wonderful place in Germany" and that Rump is therefore full of Scheisse.

Hahahahah.

Oh, okay. Got it.
I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

So we're good.

Hahahahah.

Oh, okay. Got it.

So we're good.
and accurate.

Hahahahah.

Oh, okay. Got it.

So we're good.
Well, if you're not making it up somebody must be feeding you this horse shit.
All of it is pretty one-sided.

Democrats scream that Trump is Hilter, insane, or a dictator, and Trump calls them names like Sleepy Joe, calls them losers and lacking in talent. How horrible.
What I see is critics that seem to invent nonsense daily hoping it will convince enough of the voters that they're serious, when in fact what we're seeing is a bunch of lazy fucks that refuse to do their jobs, and don't care about all of the suffering it's causing.

Oh, okay. Got it.

So we're good.

Democrats scream that Trump is Hilter, insane, or a dictator, and Trump calls them names like Sleepy Joe, calls them losers and lacking in talent. How horrible.
What I see is critics that seem to invent nonsense daily hoping it will convince enough of the voters that they're serious, when in fact what we're seeing is a bunch of lazy fucks that refuse to do their jobs, and don't care about all of the suffering it's causing.
I'm sure you're right!

Oh, okay. Got it.

So we're good.

^^ Still thinks this is all somehow about "Democrats". Or "politics". :lmao:

Nun so blind.

huge.0.4853.JPG

Oh, okay. Got it.

So we're good.

Nun so blind.

huge.0.4853.JPG
Can't add anything to the debate so instead posts superfluous nonsense.

Oh, okay. Got it.

So we're good.

Nun so blind.

huge.0.4853.JPG

That's why I called you on it.

Thinking iz hard.

So we're good.

Nun so blind.

huge.0.4853.JPG

That's why I called you on it.

Thinking iz hard.
Blahblahblahblah........

Forum List

Back