Trump Lies Challenge.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I keep most of the forum's moonbats on ignore, since they're mostly posting bots or drones that parrot the same asinine shit with a federal redundancy it cleans the board up for faster scrolling. I have about 5% of the liberals available to read so that I run across some of it.

What I have yet to see are some actual examples of LIES specifically told to the public, that had a detrimental effect on the country. So, I'll unmask the bed wetters if any of them respond and see if they can list Trump's most egregious lies, with links, and explain how I've been fucked out of healthcare or information I should have.

So here you are turds.... Make your case about all of Trump's lies. I don't care about the meat puppet faggot's lies. I can easily pretend that 8 years didn't exist at this point. Most of his damage has been undone as much as it can be.

I keep most of the forum's moonbats on ignore, since they're mostly posting bots or drones that parrot the same asinine shit with a federal redundancy it cleans the board up for faster scrolling. I have about 5% of the liberals available to read so that I run across some of it.

What I have yet to see are some actual examples of LIES specifically told to the public, that had a detrimental effect on the country. So, I'll unmask the bed wetters if any of them respond and see if they can list Trump's most egregious lies, with links, and explain how I've been fucked out of healthcare or information I should have.

So here you are turds.... Make your case about all of Trump's lies. I don't care about the meat puppet faggot's lies. I can easily pretend that 8 years didn't exist at this point. Most of his damage has been undone as much as it can be.

That's no fun, how will you know how stupid some of their posts can get? And they're getting more stupid by the day.

Just what I needed. And all-day project that, once it was done, would already be out of date.

Perhaps I'll be back eventually but whatever I post, don't read it out loud. The sound of that gives you cancer.

See? There's one already.

• Banned
Just what I needed. And all-day project that, once it was done, would already be out of date.

Perhaps I'll be back eventually but whatever I post, don't read it out loud. The sound of that gives you cancer.

See? There's one already.

Yeah... so that's none so far...

On Feb 18th 2017 Trump said “we are going to be submitting, in a couple of weeks, a great healthcare plan. “

That was a lie. It still has not happened.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned
how much time do you have - 12 fucking pages !

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Politi"fact"?

Seriously?

"When I became president, President Obama had a separation policy. I didn’t have it. He had it."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, June 21st, 2019

The meat puppet faggot's regime wasn't separating kids? Everyone knows THAT's BULLSHIT, except bed wetters like you.

A former Obama administration official turned CNN analyst said her administration’s policy of separating children from their families at the border was done “for their protection,” while decrying the same policy under President Trump as “inhumane treatment.”

CNN analyst said Obama's child separation policy was done 'for their protection', slams policy under Trump

Put that in your pipe and smoke it turd.

The United Kingdom is "our largest (trading) partner."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, June 5th, 2019

This is a "lie"? Glad I didn't hear him say it or I might have invested money in some Limey stocks or bonds. Idiot, that's just some stupid shit he spouted off with. It's no more of a "lie" than when Biden claimed FDR was on TV in 1929 as president calming the country over the market crash.

So I scrolled down the whole list, and it's increasingly more asinine and less than credible. Nothing in that link makes a reference to a specific egregious lie, something that was deliberately untrue, and intended to mislead the public into supporting a regulation or policy with significant effects on American lives.

Then again, you're a bed wetter, you don't know what a lie even is.

Last edited:
  • Banned
On Feb 18th 2017 Trump said “we are going to be submitting, in a couple of weeks, a great healthcare plan. “

That was a lie. It still has not happened.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Got a link bed wetter? Lets say he did submit it, would it have gone anywhere? How did this "lie" effect you? You won't support any plan he comes up with anyway.

go fish elsewhere

QUOTE="Pete7469, post: 22592272, member: 43198"]

Politi"fact"?

Seriously?

"When I became president, President Obama had a separation policy. I didn’t have it. He had it."

The meat puppet faggot's regime wasn't separating kids? Everyone knows THAT's BULLSHIT, except bed wetters like you.

This is a "lie"? Glad I didn't hear him say it or I might have invested money in some Limey stocks or bonds. Idiot, that's just some stupid shit he spouted off with. It's no more of a "lie" than when Biden claimed FDR was on TV in 1929 as president calming the country over the market crash.

So I scrolled down the whole list, and it's increasingly more asinine and less than credible. Nothing in that link makes a reference to a specific egregious lie, something that was deliberately untrue, and intended to mislead the public into supporting a regulation or policy with significant effects on American lives.

Then again, you're a bed wetter, you don't know what a lie even is.

[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it's what I said weeks ago, none of it are lies. it's someone's hurt disposition that lead to making up this shit.

A lie would be saying something happened that didn't happen, the facts are facts and Politifact is just flat out wrong.

McClatchy: Yes, Obama separated families at the border, too

It is the way the immigration law is written. it's fking congresses fault.

Last edited:
go fish elsewhere

Is that because you're not up for the challenge? Everyday several moonbats start threads about the bad orange man's minions believing all his lies, yet when pressed to provide examples the best I've seen are the pathetic attempts above backed by an agitprop link that's less credible than Alex Jones.

I want to know, WHAT LIE he has told me, that I believe, or at least how I'm being misinformed by it enough that I support an agenda or policy that's detrimental to me.

I'd like to see JUST ONE, because I haven't seen any yet.

Politi"fact"?

Seriously?

A former Obama administration official turned CNN analyst said her administration’s policy of separating children from their families at the border was done “for their protection,” while decrying the same policy under President Trump as “inhumane treatment.”

CNN analyst said Obama's child separation policy was done 'for their protection', slams policy under Trump

This is a "lie"?
Yes, that’s an outright LIE.
Trump says shit off the top of his head; he rarely checks facts or even reads his top advisers’ briefs beyond first page.

Did you miss this, or are you also a lazy reader?
Immigration experts have told us that family separations were relatively rare under Obama and other past administrations. They did not happen at nearly the scale that they did under the Trump administration.”

Politi"fact"?

Seriously?

This is a "lie"?
Trump says shit off the top of his head; he rarely checks facts or even reads his top advisers’ briefs beyond first page.

Immigration experts have told us that family separations were relatively rare under Obama and other past administrations. They did not happen at nearly the scale that they did under the Trump administration.”
what's your point exactly? you confirmed trump stated fact.

They still HAPPENED, which means you're another goddamned liar like all the rest of the meat puppet faggot's sycophants.

When leftist agitprop media tried to spin the story, and use the pictures THEY TOOK during obozo's regime and try to lay the blame at Trump's feet, the story went away real fast once it was exposed. You turds are trying to rehash it like Goebbels programmed you too. The problems at the border begin with your moonbat messiah, Trump is trying to fix it in spite of you filthy treasonous wads of rat shit.

They still HAPPENED, which means you're another goddamned liar like all the rest of the meat puppet faggot's sycophants.

When leftist agitprop media tried to spin the story, and use the pictures THEY TOOK during obozo's regime and try to lay the blame at Trump's feet, the story went away real fast once it was exposed. You turds are trying to rehash it like Goebbels programmed you too. The problems at the border begin with your moonbat messiah, Trump is trying to fix it in spite of you filthy treasonous wads of rat shit.

well actually the problem at the border is congresses fault.

well actually the problem at the border is congresses fault.

There's truth to that, and it goes back beyond Reagan for that matter, but the meat puppet clearly made things as bad as possible wherever he could.

Do you concede that Trump has, at best, a casual acquaintance with truth or, at worst, is a congenital liar?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back