Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

Did someone mention something about a President making a secret deal with a foreign leader....?

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

'President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have “more flexibility” to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.'

What whistle blower did the Obama Administration prevent from going to the oversight committee over what Obama discussed with anyone?

If the former VP of the United States abused his position / power by 'blackmailing' / forcing a foreign government to drop a criminal case against his son, if that former VP was running for President, and if that former VP-now Democrat Candidate could possibly win the nomination, shouldn't that candidate be investigated?

For Years...Uncle Joe has enriched his family and friends on our backs...if anyone thinks Trump won't bring that up in a debate they are kidding themselves....

Trump gives himself a pass -

Trump says 'it doesn't matter' if he asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden

the chosen one has spoken ......

It DOESN'T matter. President Trump does not have to beg for or make secret promises to get information regarding Biden and Democrat scandals / crimes that are already out there, that have already been reported in some media.

You act like the crimes Trump has supposedly asked Ukraine for help investigating is something new. The scandals both involving Biden's abuse of his position as VP to force Ukraine to drop its criminal case against his son AND the scandal involving Ukraine's attempt to give Obama's DOJ evidence crimes by of American Democrats and their allies in Kiev have been out there a LONG time. The Leftist / Democrat fake news propaganda-pushers have just refused to report it.

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

Everyone wanted the prosecuted to be fired even the UK. Tramp is scared of Biden.

For Years...Uncle Joe has enriched his family and friends on our backs...if anyone thinks Trump won't bring that up in a debate they are kidding themselves....
Well …. he might actually not do well bringing up enrichments. Biden's net worth when he left govt was pretty modest by DC standards. He's made millions since then

. . . and, I am pretty sure, Hillary would agree.

They are the one's that run the government, they make the law.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-10.50.51-AM.jpg

Well …. he might actually not do well bringing up enrichments. Biden's net worth when he left govt was pretty modest by DC standards. He's made millions since then
Trump knows everything Joe and Barry did while in office and he will hit Joe with it in their first debate....this is why Obummer didn't want Joe to run....

I see John Solomon is busy at the hill doing his opinionated pieces on Biden.

It DOESN'T matter. President Trump does not have to beg for or make secret promises to get information regarding Biden and Democrat scandals / crimes that are already out there, that have already been reported in some media.

You act like the crimes Trump has supposedly asked Ukraine for help investigating is something new. The scandals both involving Biden's abuse of his position as VP to force Ukraine to drop its criminal case against his son AND the scandal involving Ukraine's attempt to give Obama's DOJ evidence crimes by of American Democrats and their allies in Kiev have been out there a LONG time. The Leftist / Democrat fake news propaganda-pushers have just refused to report it.

Everyone wanted the prosecuted to be fired even the UK. Tramp is scared of Biden.
Trump is afraid of NO ONE, you moron.

What did the Trumpybear say when he found out a Special Council had been appointed?

What did the Trumpybear say when he found out a Special Council had been appointed?
Congratulations! YOU just won SECOND DUMBEST post of the day. I already awarded first place to another post that unbelievably was dumber than yours.

Congratulations! YOU just won SECOND DUMBEST post of the day. I already awarded first place to another post that unbelievably was dumber than yours.

No. I think he said something more along the lines of: "This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked"

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

No. I think he said something more along the lines of: "This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked"

Damn, YOU just topped the others and now have THE DUMBEST post of the day. Congratulations!

If it’s okay to investigate Trump why not Biden?

We asked a foreign nation to investigate Trump?

Oh nevermind, you'll excuse literally anything done by your Masters.
Yes, you did. A British spy as a matter of fact. He could not find anything so he fucking produced a fake dossier paid for by the DNC and the Fat Cow Hillary.

Swing and a miss! In multiple ways too, impressive.
You fear the truth.

Damn, YOU just topped the others and now have THE DUMBEST post of the day. Congratulations!

:spinner::spinner:

:spinner::spinner:
I'm just having fun with you libtards. Enjoy the rest of your day and your weekend!

Forum List

Back