Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

If any of this is true........Damn, It leaves me speechless.

Please God, let it be true so this imbecile will shut up!

Which one, the OP or madcow?

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

If it's illegal for Biden to do it's illegal for tRump to do as well, right?

Are you saying Biden is a criminal?

I quoted the imbecile.

You'll have to be more specific.

I quoted the imbecile.

You don't know how quotes work?

The OP!

I quoted the imbecile.

The OP!

Well to be fair, the link was included in that quote. LOL

No, you are. But you somehow overlook the fact that if he is, then so is tRump.

Really, where did I say that?

All this hubris does not have one shred of truth about it, and Rachel Maddow is of all the lying liars, is the main one that does not check her alleged facts. She stuttered all the way through the parts where she knows full well that she was lying.

This business of prosecuting Biden for his little mistake of extorting one billion dollars in benefits from the Ukraine for the benefit of his son, plus extorted a promise from the Ukrainians to fire his son's refuser. And the Ukraine fired him and apparently the Biden family walked away with one billion dollars. That's a nice little warchest that could buy him a President's chair if he escapes justice. And he's so tied into his party, they're part of his thieving ways too, so he has all he wants--and the American people are going to buy that hogwash?

I don't like this situation, and I think Maddow is aiding and abetting an extortion plot's dismissal, and I hope she wakes up one morning with bars set between herself and the mike. When freedom of expression is used to cover a huge extortion, I think that's like assisting the robbery of a friendly country called the Ukraine. Not only that, Rachel Maddow is a treasonous traitor to every American taxpayer who will lose when Joe Biden goes to trial for extortion using his office of Vice President of the United States. He's a shame to himself, to his son, to his wife an family, his party, but worst of all, the American people who will get stuck with a billion dollar payback to a foreign country on Joe Biden's funny money retrieval.

I quoted the imbecile.

The OP!

When you quote someone, their name appears in the quote box in your reply. If I was quoting Mad Cow. I would have just posted the link.

Bottom line...Trump is holding up arms sales to Ukraine.

So much for being tough on Russia

I quoted the imbecile.

The OP!

When you quote someone, their name appears in the quote box in your reply. If I was quoting Mad Cow. I would have just posted the link.

Damn man, you got no sense of humor at all.

Lol. Funny guy.

Lol. Funny guy.

Perhaps you should stop trying to put words in other mouths they never said. I stated a simple fact that made the OP a fucking hypocrite. Pay attention.

New Topics

Forum List

Back