Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

If any of this is true........Damn, It leaves me speechless.

Please God, let it be true so this imbecile will shut up!

Which one, the OP or madcow?

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

Well, they are trying to spin it into a Trump scandal. It won't work any better than their other fake news crap"

A full investigation into Joe Biden's bullying of the Ukraine government into firing a prosecutor. John Solomon writes that the prosecutor:

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden's American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor's official file for the Burisma probe — shared by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

Biden had publicly boasted about his threat to cut off U.S. funds to Ukraine:

With video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn't immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

"I said, 'You're not getting the billion.' I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money,'" Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

"Well, son of a b----, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Democrats are trying to short-circuit investigation of Biden's scandal.

They are attempting to interfere in an investigation of Biden's corruption.

The real scandal is Biden's extortion, not Trump's investigation.

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

If it's illegal for Biden to do it's illegal for tRump to do as well, right?

Are you saying Biden is a criminal?

No, you are. But you somehow overlook the fact that if he is, then so is tRump.

Biden also implicates Obama. The thing is right now we have Biden's corruption on tape and the media is just speculating on what TRUMP may or may not have said.

Then there is Rudy.....

Rudy Giuliani’s viral CNN meltdown over Trump and Ukraine, briefly explained

Who should be in a nursing home looking for his fourth wife......
Too funny...

Cuomo: So you did ask the Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?

Giuliani: Of course I did!

Cuomo: You just said you didn't

Giuliani: No, I didn't ask them to look into Joe Biden.

Soundbytes is all you got? Watch the whole interview for context.
I did. But that was the funniest part.

GOOD!!! Biden's son was having TRAITOROUS dealings with China. Trump should use any and all measures to bring him to justice.

It's looking like Donald Trump asked the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation of Biden's son and Biden himself, in exchange for a bribe.
The plot thickens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e33f0a-daf6-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

I am not sure if this is extortion or blackmail or treason....?

trump proves again that he has no ethics or morals.....NONE!

I'd guess Biden/Obama Administration committed treason but I'm willing to wait for the facts.... :wink_2:

did Obama ask Steele to investigate Russia and Tramp, NO. Do you get upset about tramp enriching himself and his kids enriching themselves-no, and do get upset about Kushner enriching himself =no and do you get upset when Kushner and tramps dtr are in the WH, NO

So your words are null and void-empty.
Listen Douche-bag......Obama was behind the wire-tapping and the spying on the Trump Campaign. He's up to his neck in it.
They have proof that he ordered it and held meetings over it.

It's looking like Donald Trump asked the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation of Biden's son and Biden himself, in exchange for a bribe.
The plot thickens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e33f0a-daf6-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

I am not sure if this is extortion or blackmail or treason....?

trump proves again that he has no ethics or morals.....NONE!

I'd guess Biden/Obama Administration committed treason but I'm willing to wait for the facts.... :wink_2:

did Obama ask Steele to investigate Russia and Tramp, NO. Do you get upset about tramp enriching himself and his kids enriching themselves-no, and do get upset about Kushner enriching himself =no and do you get upset when Kushner and tramps dtr are in the WH, NO

So your words are null and void-empty.
Listen Douche-bag......Obama was behind the wire-tapping and the spying on the Trump Campaign. He's up to his neck in it.
They have proof that he ordered it and held meetings over it.
Let's see the "proof"......

What plot? Its simple "oppo research"? Like Hillary did with the "Steele Dossier". Not a problem like the dems have been saying all along...

Rudy Guiliani told CNN last night that he asked the Ukrainian Government to investigate Joe Biden. This is the President of the United States directly asking a foreign power to prosecute his political rival. That's nothing like asking her lawyer to obtain opposition research.

This is flagrant "abuse of power", and an impeachable offense.
Guliani asked him, not Trump. Oh....and feel free to site the regulations that support your fucking bogus conclusions.

Personally I think Biden is planning on copping an insanity plea because he knows the walls are closing in on his corrupt ass.
It's being reported Giuliani acted on Trump's behest.

Guiliani admitted to Chris Cuomo last night on CNN that he talked to the Ukrainians about investigating whether Joe Biden pulled any strings to stop the investigation against his son, Hunter Biden.

The larger question is, did Trump cancel aid to Ukraine because they refused to investigate Joe Biden.

What plot? Its simple "oppo research"? Like Hillary did with the "Steele Dossier". Not a problem like the dems have been saying all along...

Rudy Guiliani told CNN last night that he asked the Ukrainian Government to investigate Joe Biden. This is the President of the United States directly asking a foreign power to prosecute his political rival. That's nothing like asking her lawyer to obtain opposition research.

Guliani asked him, not Trump. Oh....and feel free to site the regulations that support your fucking bogus conclusions.

Personally I think Biden is planning on copping an insanity plea because he knows the walls are closing in on his corrupt ass.

Guiliani admitted to Chris Cuomo last night on CNN that he talked to the Ukrainians about investigating whether Joe Biden pulled any strings to stop the investigation against his son, Hunter Biden.

The larger question is, did Trump cancel aid to Ukraine because they refused to investigate Joe Biden.

The investigation is against Hunter Biden, not Joe.

And why wouldn't America expect our allies to investigate criminality?

Trump wants an investigation as to whether JOE BIDEN intervened with the government of the Ukraine to end the investigation of Hunter Biden.

Trump cancelled the defence aid to the Ukraine after the President refused to investigate Joe Biden, and then re-instated the aid when Congress got wind of his requests to the Ukraine, but the whistle blower has direct knowledge of the phone call, and Congress should be told too.

Are you saying Biden is a criminal?

No, you are. But you somehow overlook the fact that if he is, then so is tRump.

Biden also implicates Obama. The thing is right now we have Biden's corruption on tape and the media is just speculating on what TRUMP may or may not have said.
What corruption?

Trump wants an investigation as to whether JOE BIDEN intervened with the government of the Ukraine to end the investigation of Hunter Biden.

Trump cancelled the defence aid to the Ukraine after the President refused to investigate Joe Biden, and then re-instated the aid when Congress got wind of his requests to the Ukraine, but the whistle blower has direct knowledge of the phone call, and Congress should be told too.

If Biden wants to be President, he needs to get used to investigations of both he and his family members, and anyone he has associated with over the years.

Personally, I think Ukraine should investigate the whole family. And if they ask President Trump to extradite them, I think he should. Biden deserves a chance to face justice on these charges, no?

Trump is going to win FORTY states next year, and the repubs are going to take back congress. THEN, the democrats are in DEEP, DEEP SHIT. Because of the CORRUPT GAMES they've been playing, they're going to be in a WORLD OF HURT. Trump could DESTROY the democrat party, just take it apart. Do the demtards think about that? NO. Their TDS is too strong.

I can't wait.

except biden did it for personal gain and trump is doing it to catch a traitor,,,

Yup!

We spy on our president?

wHtMNrg.gif

Parents that should be protecting their daughter from this lecherous old creep.

Well, well, well, the much trumpeted whistle-blower scandal promoted by the Washington Post and the New York Times turns out to be an attempt to bring Joe Biden's cocaine-addled son to justice.

Last year, Biden bragged that as vice president, he put the arm on Ukraine not to prosecute Hunter Biden in a bribery scandal.

The son received $600,000 a year from Burisma Holdings, Ukraine gas company, for a no show job.

Ukrainian prosecutors were investigating the company's bribery.

Biden stepped in to stop it.

He said last year, "I remember they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, … we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’ … I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. … I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

That is corruption.

Biden should be prosecuted for using his public office for private gain. The fact that he was so casual about it -- bragging about it -- shows this was a common occurrence for him and Obama. The fact that the media did not blow this up into a Covington Catholic MAGA Cap scandal shows the media is in on the scam.

Sounds this "whistle blower" as the press hailed him was spying on our president. That is a federal crime.

Democrats support Russia and Putin. Ukrainians killed communist Russians during WW2.

Forum List

Back