Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

What plot? Its simple "oppo research"? Like Hillary did with the "Steele Dossier". Not a problem like the dems have been saying all along...

WASHINGTON―The U.S. House on Thursday passed legislation to make sure Ukraine can spend $250 million in military aid after White House delayed it this summer.

The language was among provisions tacked to a continuing resolution to avoid a government shutdown through Nov. 21 to buy more time for Congress’s spending negotiations. The Senate is expected to take up and pass the stopgap spending bill as-is next week.

The bill would extend for another year funding for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative that would otherwise expire after Sept. 30. The White House released the aid last week under pressure from lawmakers who said Ukraine needed to help in its ongoing conflict with Russian-backed separatists―though lawmakers expressed fears Kyiv would not have enough time to spend the money.
Ukraine military aid extension passes US House after White House delay

It seems he did. It's just the tip of the iceberg though. By the time the election is through Trump will pull every dirty trick he can come up with.

WASHINGTON―The U.S. House on Thursday passed legislation to make sure Ukraine can spend $250 million in military aid after White House delayed it this summer.

The language was among provisions tacked to a continuing resolution to avoid a government shutdown through Nov. 21 to buy more time for Congress’s spending negotiations. The Senate is expected to take up and pass the stopgap spending bill as-is next week.

The bill would extend for another year funding for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative that would otherwise expire after Sept. 30. The White House released the aid last week under pressure from lawmakers who said Ukraine needed to help in its ongoing conflict with Russian-backed separatists―though lawmakers expressed fears Kyiv would not have enough time to spend the money.
Ukraine military aid extension passes US House after White House delay
Oh.....so now the bribe isn't from Trump....it's from "Lawmakers" meaning Congress????

It seems he did. It's just the tip of the iceberg though. By the time the election is through Trump will pull every dirty trick he can come up with.

A politician pulling dirty tricks?

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so...

I wouldn't expect anything less and the left better up their game...

What plot? Its simple "oppo research"? Like Hillary did with the "Steele Dossier". Not a problem like the dems have been saying all along...

Hillary did not do the Steele Dossier. If she cheated she would of won.
Yes...Hillary created the Steele Dossier and did not release it until after she lost

A politician pulling dirty tricks?

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so...

I wouldn't expect anything less and the left better up their game...
So what is all of this about?
Well.....here's the answer.....Trump being punished for shit the Democrats did......

Hillary did not do the Steele Dossier. If she cheated she would of won.
Yes...Hillary created the Steele Dossier and did not release it until after she lost

in July 2016, as it was being compiled, Steele sent his dossier to an FBI contact in Rome, who passed it on to an agent in the FBI’s New York field office. It sat there until mid-September, when it was finally sent to the counterintelligence team investigating Russia at FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C.

In summary, we know that while the Steele dossier was languishing in the FBI’s New York field office, CIA Director John Brennan had already informed critical players in the Obama administration that Russia was not only attempting to interfere in the 2016 election, they were doing so in order to elect Donald Trump. We also know what the administration did next.
Trump should be more worried about the Brennan dossier

Obama told tramp about the Steele dossier in the summer of 2016.

Barr and Tramp are protecting tramp.
The Deep State is still involved in a coup attempt.
This is just another chapter.

There is no deep state, I assume the founders of the constitution are crying and admit they screwed up by not have checks on the would be Kingdom of Tramp.

The Dems still feel the same way most Republicans felt and feel about him but them are mum.

It's looking like Donald Trump asked the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation of Biden's son and Biden himself, in exchange for a bribe.
The plot thickens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e33f0a-daf6-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html
Good. Trump should have the FBI tap Biden wires too. I don't want any Ukrainians hacking our democracy

You are worried about Biden and not about Tramp self enriching and obstructing all law and order and bypassing Congress, boy you have got it bad.

Barr and Tramp are protecting tramp.

What's your opinion on this .. blast from the past.. Penelope..?

It was common knowledge not so long ago..
---

Attorney General Eric Holder brushed off a question Thursday about when he might leave the administration. Instead, the top lawman professed his allegiance to President Barack Obama.

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy. So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back