Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

It's looking like Donald Trump asked the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation of Biden's son and Biden himself, in exchange for a bribe.
The plot thickens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e33f0a-daf6-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

I am not sure if this is extortion or blackmail or treason....?

trump proves again that he has no ethics or morals.....NONE!

I'd guess Biden/Obama Administration committed treason but I'm willing to wait for the facts.... :wink_2:

I'd also guess Trump is sucking the Fake Media and the Democratic Party into a fiasco yet again.

images (89).jpg

Last edited:
It's looking like Donald Trump asked the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation of Biden's son and Biden himself, in exchange for a bribe.
The plot thickens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e33f0a-daf6-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

I'd guess Biden/Obama Administration committed treason but I'm willing to wait for the facts.... :wink_2:

did Obama ask Steele to investigate Russia and Tramp, NO. Do you get upset about tramp enriching himself and his kids enriching themselves-no, and do get upset about Kushner enriching himself =no and do you get upset when Kushner and tramps dtr are in the WH, NO

So your words are null and void-empty.

The plot thickens.

did Obama ask Steele to investigate Russia and Tramp, NO. Do you get upset about tramp enriching himself and his kids enriching themselves-no, and do get upset about Kushner enriching himself =no and do you get upset when Kushner and tramps dtr are in the WH, NO

It's seems likely that he played a part but the DNC and the Hillary campaign did pay for the phony Steele dossier and the corrupt and Trump spying Obama Administration did have Steele on the payroll from what I've heard so far.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON―The U.S. House on Thursday passed legislation to make sure Ukraine can spend $250 million in military aid after White House delayed it this summer.

The language was among provisions tacked to a continuing resolution to avoid a government shutdown through Nov. 21 to buy more time for Congress’s spending negotiations. The Senate is expected to take up and pass the stopgap spending bill as-is next week.

The bill would extend for another year funding for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative that would otherwise expire after Sept. 30. The White House released the aid last week under pressure from lawmakers who said Ukraine needed to help in its ongoing conflict with Russian-backed separatists―though lawmakers expressed fears Kyiv would not have enough time to spend the money.
Ukraine military aid extension passes US House after White House delay
Oh.....so now the bribe isn't from Trump....it's from "Lawmakers" meaning Congress????
The republican congress won't shit without permission from the scum trump and even then they ask"what color"

It seems he did. It's just the tip of the iceberg though. By the time the election is through Trump will pull every dirty trick he can come up with.

And you are free to guess who he learned them from. Remember, Trump is a renouned counterpuncher...

The plot thickens.

Well maybe he played a part but the DNC and the Hillary campaign did pay for the phony Steele dossier and the corrupt and Trump spying Obama Administration did have Steele on the payroll from what I've heard so far.

The Steele dossier was ordered initially by a Republican trump political rival....so get off that soap box....

The plot thickens.
Good. Trump should have the FBI tap Biden wires too. I don't want any Ukrainians hacking our democracy

You are worried about Biden and not about Tramp self enriching and obstructing all law and order and bypassing Congress, boy you have got it bad.

I'm worried about the Ukrainians owning the Bidens.

"“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat."

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

The plot thickens.

Well maybe he played a part but the DNC and the Hillary campaign did pay for the phony Steele dossier and the corrupt and Trump spying Obama Administration did have Steele on the payroll from what I've heard so far.

The Steele dossier was ordered initially by a Republican trump political rival....so get off that soap box....

Hillary was a Republican? really? was this before the "Parties switched sides"?

The plot thickens.

Sooo just because the Republican rival wasn't stupid enough to continue and Hillary/DNC were .. everything is cool .... :lol:

Barr and Tramp are protecting tramp.
The Deep State is still involved in a coup attempt.
This is just another chapter.

There is no deep state, I assume the founders of the constitution are crying and admit they screwed up by not have checks on the would be Kingdom of Tramp.

The Dems still feel the same way most Republicans felt and feel about him but them are mum.
You are a serious DUMBASS.

The problem with people like you is you think Washington isn't corrupt.....and the creatures that have been in office for 30 years are getting rich legitimately.

These media hoaxes are part of a cover up of Deep State activities

Barr and Tramp are protecting tramp.
The Deep State is still involved in a coup attempt.
This is just another chapter.

There is no deep state, I assume the founders of the constitution are crying and admit they screwed up by not have checks on the would be Kingdom of Tramp.

The Dems still feel the same way most Republicans felt and feel about him but them are mum.
You are a serious DUMBASS.

The problem with people like you is you think Washington isn't corrupt.....and the creatures that have been in office for 30 years are getting rich legitimately.

These media hoaxes are part of a cover up of Deep State activities

George Washington returned home after leading the War effort and worried how he was going to pay the upkeep of his farm. How things have changed!

It seems he did. It's just the tip of the iceberg though. By the time the election is through Trump will pull every dirty trick he can come up with.

A politician pulling dirty tricks?

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so...

I wouldn't expect anything less and the left better up their game...
So what is all of this about?
Well.....here's the answer.....Trump being punished for shit the Democrats did......

Again, I hope he is playing dirty because that is politics... Good Guys finish last...

What plot? Its simple "oppo research"? Like Hillary did with the "Steele Dossier". Not a problem like the dems have been saying all along...

Rudy Guiliani told CNN last night that he asked the Ukrainian Government to investigate Joe Biden. This is the President of the United States directly asking a foreign power to prosecute his political rival. That's nothing like asking her lawyer to obtain opposition research.

This is flagrant "abuse of power", and an impeachable offense.

What plot? Its simple "oppo research"? Like Hillary did with the "Steele Dossier". Not a problem like the dems have been saying all along...

Rudy Guiliani told CNN last night that he asked the Ukrainian Government to investigate Joe Biden. This is the President of the United States directly asking a foreign power to prosecute his political rival. That's nothing like asking her lawyer to obtain opposition research.

and he threatened to keep their aid. He tried to bribe them.

:lol: .. are you absolutely certain it's not just another fake news frenzy and you'll end up with rotten eggs on your face yet again?

Forum List

Back