Trump Leads Clinton by 6

Nope. Here's what it says:

Trump Leads Clinton by 6 « U.S. DAILY WIRE
https://usdailywire.com/2016/08/18/trump-leads-clinton-by-6/
3 days ago - A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent ...
You visited this page on 8/18/16.

Note the date: 8/18/2016.
Moron.... you're looking at the wrong link. :eusa_doh:

The URL you're look at is:

[https:]//usdailywire.com/2016/08/18/trump-leads-clinton-by-6/

The link Google found on 8.13.2016 is...

[https:]//usdailywire.com/2016/08/13/election-2016-poll-trump-44-clinton-40/

...which returns an error page, "Oops! That page can’t be found."

But of course, on the 13th, before the poll was taken, was when the title from their now-defunct page, is when Google detected it in their search engine.

And the creator of poll is hiding their identity, which didn't exist prior to 2½ weeks ago.

Face it, you were duped by a bullshit poll by a bullshit pollster.

So we're just going to have to take your word for it, eh douche bag?

Not a chance.

Laughing....or you could just follow the links.

Seriously, you're just burning credibility here. As you're proving that you can't admit when you're wrong. And you lack the capacity to even glean the truth.

All the points we're offering you, all the evidence we're showing you....is shit you should have seen for yourself.

If you thought. Or asked questions. But you keep desperately searching for the comforting lie. Someone, anyone, to tell you what you want to believe.

So, um....how's that working out for you?

So now polls dont count, lol.

A poll concluded on the 17th that was posted on the 13th?

Laughing....explain how that works? How do you post the results of a poll BEFORE you conduct it?

From a 'polling agency' that didn't exist before last thursday....and is running a WordPress blog.

You are such a loser.

The only real question left is.....what hopeless lies are you going to be telling yourself in November?

From what I know of you....I suspect you'll go with the classics and make up claims about a 'rigged election'. Because you clearly can't assimilate evidence into your world view.
The poll was done from the 13th to the 17th and published on the 18th.

There goes your bullshit again already, dork.

upload_2016-8-22_0-50-50.png

I followed all the links you have posted. I haven't seen the date Aug 13 on any of them.

No, you didn't. If you had, you'd have seen the August 17th 'poll' you cited with the date google recorded its posting on August 13th.

US Daily Wire - Google Search

3rd from the top. You've been had, Rube.

3 days ago - A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent ...

But of course, on the 13th, before the poll was taken, was when the title from their now-defunct page, is when Google detected it in their search engine.

And the creator of poll is hiding their identity, which didn't exist prior to 2½ weeks ago.

Not a chance.

Seriously, you're just burning credibility here. As you're proving that you can't admit when you're wrong. And you lack the capacity to even glean the truth.

All the points we're offering you, all the evidence we're showing you....is shit you should have seen for yourself.

If you thought. Or asked questions. But you keep desperately searching for the comforting lie. Someone, anyone, to tell you what you want to believe.

I did follow your link. Your Komrade already admitted that it doesn't resolve to an actual page.

As for my credibility, you're the biggest buffoon in the forum, so I hardly think there's any chance that anything you post could damage it

Not a chance.

So now polls dont count, lol.

A poll concluded on the 17th that was posted on the 13th?

Laughing....explain how that works? How do you post the results of a poll BEFORE you conduct it?

From a 'polling agency' that didn't exist before last thursday....and is running a WordPress blog.

You are such a loser.

The only real question left is.....what hopeless lies are you going to be telling yourself in November?

From what I know of you....I suspect you'll go with the classics and make up claims about a 'rigged election'. Because you clearly can't assimilate evidence into your world view.
The poll was done from the 13th to the 17th and published on the 18th.

There goes your bullshit again already, dork.

Except that it wasn't. Google posts the listing date as the 13th.

Check the thread. We've got screenshots, links, everything. You'll ignore them of course, but don't say we didn't offer you the evidence.

We even tracked down the DNS registry. The URL was purchasd on August 3rd. The Way Back Machine has nothing for the website before August 18th. And there's no mention, in any capacity, anywhere on the web of 'US Daily Wire' before August 11th, 2016.

This is a 'polling agency' that didn't exist before last Thursday. Citing a poll that posted its results BEFORE it the poll was conducted.

Ignore as you will. Ultimately his information isn't for you. But for rational people that use evidence to draw conclusions.

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).

The 'US Daily Wire'? That's a WordPress blog that was put up August 11th.

And while the WordPress blog claims to have been doing polls since 2013, there is literally no record of them before August 11th, 2016. Google comes up short. The Way Back Machine has got jack shit before yesterday.

Absolutely nothing.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

And there is a HUGE fucking red flag. The poll supposedly done from August 13 through the 17th.....was first posted 6 days ago.

Lucy.....you got some 'splainin to do.
How many fake polls is that for bripat9643 now?

How can a poll be posted 6 days ago....when the period when the poll was conducted wasn't finished until 2 days ago?

Was....was a blue police box involved? Or a Delorian?

And where is there exactly 0.0 references anywhere on the net of US Daily Wire before August 11th, 2016?

Why does Way Back Machine have nothing on the website before *yesterday*?

You really need to ask that? Because they put the poll live, so as people vote in it, theres a running tally.

I followed all the links you have posted. I haven't seen the date Aug 13 on any of them.

No, you didn't. If you had, you'd have seen the August 17th 'poll' you cited with the date google recorded its posting on August 13th.

Not a chance.
No, ya freak of nature... I gave you links so you can see for yourself. <smh>

I saw that the link Skylar posted doesn't resolve to anything. Further, the item you posted doesn't show up on a the Google search Sklar posted

Check the thread. We've got screenshots, links, everything. You'll ignore them of course, but don't say we didn't offer you the evidence.

Horseshit. Google does not determine when something is published, moron.

Not a chance.
No, ya freak of nature... I gave you links so you can see for yourself. <smh>

I saw that the link Skylar posted doesn't resolve to anything. Further, the item you posted doesn't show up on a the Google search Sklar posted

Says you. I'm more than happy to let the evidence speak for itself. We've presented you with screenshots with captions from your poll posted on the 13th. We've shown you Google results you can check right now, with direct citations.

You ignore it all. A rational person wouldn't. You were conned, Rube.

Oh, the WordPRess blog says August 18th. But Google contradicts them, showing the poll results posted on August 13th.

Anyone WordPress user can adjust the posting date of any post. But they can't change Mamma Google.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Jim. You always do.
Fuck Google, fuck Zuckerberg and fuck your stupidity.

No one is falling for your bullshit.

Says you. I'm more than happy to let the evidence speak for itself. We've presented you with screenshots with captions from your poll posted on the 13th. We've shown you Google results you can check right now, with direct citations.

You have no evidence you are just lying like a Democrat.

Horseshit. Google does not determine when something is published, moron.

Bullshit. It lists a date when the page was published right next to the search results.

Polling « U.S. DAILY WIRE
https://usdailywire.com/category/polling/
Aug 13, 2016 - A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead with forty-four percent (44%) support ...

That's third from the top. So riddle me this: How did Google record the polling results on August 13th....when the poll wasn't conducted until August 17th?

And from a 'polling agency' that didn't exist until last Thursday.

Laughing....damn, Jim. You're *so* desperate to find anyone to tell you the lies you want to hear that you'll ignore any red flag, no matter how enormous, to cling to it.

Says you. The links, screenshots and DNS entry info say otherwise. Google has the poll result captions from August 13th.

The poll wasn't conducted until August 17th.

You lose again. But then, you lost the moment you abdicated reason for the comfortable lie. As Confirmation Bias isn't your friend.

That poll has Hillary Clinton winning women by ONE point. The latest YouGov poll on realclear has Clinton winning women by FOURTEEN points. Somebody is very wrong.
Women want security. When ISIS Founder Killary proves that she will endanger national security as she has time and time again and when she launches a war against the police that protect our communities, women don't feel very secure.

If vote-for-my-vag is her only selling point, she's going to come up short on the female vote.

Says you. The links, screenshots and DNS entry info say otherwise. Google has the poll result captions from August 13th.

You lose again. But then, you lost the moment you abdicated reason for the comfortable lie. As Confirmation Bias isn't your friend.
So obviously Google fucked up yet again, so what?

That poll has Hillary Clinton winning women by ONE point. The latest YouGov poll on realclear has Clinton winning women by FOURTEEN points. Somebody is very wrong.
Women want security. When ISIS Founder Killary proves that she will endanger national security as she has time and time again and when she launches a war against the police that protect our communities, women don't feel very secure.

If vote-for-my-vag is her only selling point, she's going to come up short on the female vote.

ISIS *founder*?

Wow. So if Trump says it, you just plug it right in, no thoughts, no questions.

Good luck with that.

So obviously Google fucked up yet again, so what?

Laughing....so your latest working theory is that GOOGLE is wrong, and you're right? What do you think the odds are of that?

Damn, Jim. You're raising desperate willful ignorance to an art form. I'm gonna be reminding of this in November.

Forum List

Back