Trump leads independents by 11 points following indictments and mugshot, garners 20 percent of blacks.

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Don’t look now, but former President Donald Trump has opened up a massive lead among independents against President Joe Biden, 43 percent to 32 percent, in the latest Economist-YouGov poll take Aug. 26 to Aug. 29, following the four indictments against him by New York City prosecutors, Special Counsel Jack Smith and Fulton County, Ga. prosecutors.

That’s an improvement from Aug. 12 to Aug. 15 when Trump led among independents 32 percent to 25 percent in the Economist-YouGov poll.

BJ - Independents will continue to break for The Republican Candidate whoever it ends up being, to escape the Biden/Democrat disaster.

If the Republican Party pulls 20% of the AA vote the Democrat party withers on the vine.

Consider how this differs from the situation in Nov. 2020, when in the last Economist-YouGov poll, Biden led independents 48 percent to 39 percent and Trump only garnered 9 percent of blacks in the poll. Among independents, Biden has lost 16 points, while Trump has gained 4 points, and among blacks, Biden has also lost 16 points, while Trump has gained 11 points, and it’s not even 2024 yet.

1694017901132.png

Don’t look now, but former President Donald Trump has opened up a massive lead among independents against President Joe Biden, 43 percent to 32 percent, in the latest Economist-YouGov poll take Aug. 26 to Aug. 29, following the four indictments against him by New York City prosecutors, Special Counsel Jack Smith and Fulton County, Ga. prosecutors.

That’s an improvement from Aug. 12 to Aug. 15 when Trump led among independents 32 percent to 25 percent in the Economist-YouGov poll.

BJ - Independents will continue to break for The Republican Candidate whoever it ends up being, to escape the Biden/Democrat disaster.

If the Republican Party pulls 20% of the AA vote the Democrat party withers on the vine.

Blacks loves them some crims even if it's an orange one!

Consider how this differs from the situation in Nov. 2020, when in the last Economist-YouGov poll, Biden led independents 48 percent to 39 percent and Trump only garnered 9 percent of blacks in the poll. Among independents, Biden has lost 16 points, while Trump has gained 4 points, and among blacks, Biden has also lost 16 points, while Trump has gained 11 points, and it’s not even 2024 yet.
So being a criminal has given him street cred with blacks? Well they did love Kwami Kilpatrick. He was the Detroit Mayor criminal who black Detroiters defended just like Trump supporters defend Trump. And Trump pardoned that criminal. Maybe that's why blacks like Trump.

Yet, Biden is your president.

Not my president. I've refused to recognize the usurper's authority for the last three years, and I'm not going to start now.

I don't care if he stands on his head and farts out the entire musical score from Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore. Joe Biden will always be the Resident in Chief.

If you haven't been indicted then you ain't black!

Trump enjoys strong support among Republicans. The general election could be a different story​

And did you read your own story?

“In a hypothetical 2024 general election contest, Biden (47%) and Trump (46%) are closely matched, among registered voters, nationally. Trump (48%) is +8 points over Biden (40%) among independents,” the poll results read.

The survey, which gathered opinions from 1,220 U.S. adults

Honestly, unless the poll was taken in the swing states, who gives a fuck?

A representative for Marist Poll did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The National Desk (TND) Thursday.

Not my president. I've refused to recognize the usurper's authority for the last three years, and I'm not going to start now.

I don't care if he stands on his head and farts out the entire musical score from Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore. Joe Biden will always be the Resident in Chief.

Resist you much

Trump enjoys strong support among Republicans. The general election could be a different story​

And did you read your own story?

“In a hypothetical 2024 general election contest, Biden (47%) and Trump (46%) are closely matched, among registered voters, nationally. Trump (48%) is +8 points over Biden (40%) among independents,” the poll results read.

The survey, which gathered opinions from 1,220 U.S. adults

Honestly, unless the poll was taken in the swing states, who gives a fuck?

A representative for Marist Poll did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The National Desk (TND) Thursday.

Did you?

Forum List

Back