Ruh Roh Shaggy....Black Support for Trump...getting bigger?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.......Trump is gaining ground with blacks ......because he is actually calling out hilary, obama and the democrats and what they have done to hurt blacks in this country.....

Shock Poll: Trump's Black Support Grows 6X After Milwaukee Appeal

The Los Angeles Times/USC Dornsife national tracking poll of the presidential campaign picked up a sharp uptick in African-American support for Republican nominee Donald J. Trump, which it now pegs at 14.6 percent.

When the ā€œDaybreakā€ poll began July 10, Trumpā€˜s support among black voters was 4.6 percent and he fluctuated between 5.4 percent Aug. 1 and 2.5 percent Aug. 11.

The upswing in support for Trumpā€“more than 500 percent above his low less than a week previousā€“comes after the New York City developerā€™s address Tuesday in the Milwaukee suburb of West Bend, Wisconsin. In that speech, Trump made his most direct play for African-American support in the campaign:

We reject the bigotry of Hillary Clinton which panders to and talks down to communities of color and sees them only as votes, not as individual human beings worthy of a better future. She doesnā€™t care at all about the hurting people of this country, or the suffering she has caused them. The African-American community has been taken for granted for decades by the Democratic Party. Itā€™s time to break with the failures of the past ā€“ I want to offer Americans a new future.

The speech itself was a risk because the Trump campaign had planned the event before Sundayā€™s riots less than an hour south in the black neighborhoods of Wisconsinā€™s largest city. The main theme of the speech was law and order and the need to back up law enforcement in a climate where police officers are now tagged as the enemy of the common people.

Trump took that straight on:

The main victims of these riots are law-abiding African-American citizens living in these neighborhoods. It is their jobs, their homes, their schools and communities which will suffer as a result. There is no compassion in tolerating lawless conduct. Crime and violence is an attack on the poor, and will never be accepted in a Trump Administration.

Even Negroes don't want carloads of unemployed uneducated armed criminals and white junkies running wild day and night. They got kids, a job to go to. Nobody wants to have to live 24-7 looking around "is it safe"? Hillary is for same ole crap. TrumPence wants improvements.

Well, good luck with convincing blacks to vote for Trump. All the blacks have to do is look at what the Trump supporters say about them on this board. In fact, what they say about any minority.

Yep.......Trump is gaining ground with blacks ......because he is actually calling out hilary, obama and the democrats and what they have done to hurt blacks in this country.....

The Los Angeles Times/USC Dornsife national tracking poll of the presidential campaign picked up a sharp uptick in African-American support for Republican nominee Donald J. Trump, which it now pegs at 14.6 percent.

When the ā€œDaybreakā€ poll began July 10, Trumpā€˜s support among black voters was 4.6 percent and he fluctuated between 5.4 percent Aug. 1 and 2.5 percent Aug. 11.

The upswing in support for Trumpā€“more than 500 percent above his low less than a week previousā€“comes after the New York City developerā€™s address Tuesday in the Milwaukee suburb of West Bend, Wisconsin. In that speech, Trump made his most direct play for African-American support in the campaign:

We reject the bigotry of Hillary Clinton which panders to and talks down to communities of color and sees them only as votes, not as individual human beings worthy of a better future. She doesnā€™t care at all about the hurting people of this country, or the suffering she has caused them. The African-American community has been taken for granted for decades by the Democratic Party. Itā€™s time to break with the failures of the past ā€“ I want to offer Americans a new future.

The speech itself was a risk because the Trump campaign had planned the event before Sundayā€™s riots less than an hour south in the black neighborhoods of Wisconsinā€™s largest city. The main theme of the speech was law and order and the need to back up law enforcement in a climate where police officers are now tagged as the enemy of the common people.

The main victims of these riots are law-abiding African-American citizens living in these neighborhoods. It is their jobs, their homes, their schools and communities which will suffer as a result. There is no compassion in tolerating lawless conduct. Crime and violence is an attack on the poor, and will never be accepted in a Trump Administration.

I'm not sure that 14% is, in any spin, something to brag about.

5.4%??? RUH ROH SHAGGY!!!

:rofl:

You're right. Probably many more afraid to speak up. Can't act too white, eord might get out.

You're right. Probably many more afraid to speak up. Can't act too white, eord might get out.

Ok, so we're talking maybe 15%...still not looking good dude...

Shaggy-Hope3:25YouTube Ā· 917,000+ views

See more songs by Shaggy

Lyrics

I remember, wasn't so long ago
We had a one room shack and the livin' was low
And my mama by herself raised me and my bro
Wasn't easy, but we did it with the little that go
Worked hard while got us off of school everyday
And kept her eyes on the stars when the skies were gray
Gave us pride to survive, really showed us the way
Now I really understood what she was tryin' to say

She said, "Son there'll be times when the tides are high
And the boat may be rocky, you can cry
Just never give up
You can never give up," uh-uh

In this life you could lead if you only believe
And in order to achieve what you need
You can never give up
You can never give up

And this hope
That keep me holding on
On and on
And this hope
That makes me carry on
On and on

Boom-boom, couldn't have made it alone
I got a wonderful life, two kids on my own
With a strong foundation that was carved in stone
And my mama for the love that made my house a home
Made me wonder some time if this was meant to be
All this for a humble little guy like me
And all I ever really wanted was a family
To teach my kids the same value that she gave to me

She said, "Son there'll be times when the tides are high
And the boat may be rocky, you can cry
Just never give up
You can never give up," uh-uh

In this life you could lead if you only believe
And in order to achieve what you need
You can never give up
You can never give up

And this hope
That keep me holding on
And on
And this hope
That makes me carry on
On and on

Me not gonna suffer, things are for better
Never let yourself be overcome by the pressure
?
See the man and watch ?
Blaze like fire, we nah go retire
Got nuff sleep and I am a expire
We haf a retire, that we require
We have to make a mark before the time expire

And this hope
That keep me holding on
And on
And this hope
That makes me carry on
On and on

And this hope
That keep me holding on
And on
And this hope
That makes me carry on
On and on

There's hope, yeah
Hope keeps it alive, yeah, uh
Hope keeps it alive, yeah, uh
And it strikes an iron, uh
Hope keeps it alive, yeah, yeah
Hope keeps it alive, yeah
Only the strong survive, yeah
Keep it carry on, keep it carry on, yeah
Uh-uh
I'll keep it carry on, yeah
I gotta carry on, gotta carry on and be strong
Uh-uh-uh
Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh-uh

And this hope
That keep me holding on
And on
And this hope
That makes me carry on
On and on

Songwriters: BRIAN THOMPSON, ORVILLE BURRELL, RICARDO DUCENT, ROBERT MCDONALD LIVINGSTON
Ā© Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
For non-commercial use only.
Data From: LyricFind

Forum List

Back