Trump Leads Clinton by 6

Their website didn't even exist before August 3rd, 2016...

Whois usdailywire.com

They bought the URL on August 3rd. They began posting on their WordPress blog on August 11th. With the 'poll' that The Rube is citing being posted on August 13th.....despite it not having been conducted until August 17th.

All of which The Rube knows. But really hopes we don't.

Prove it, douche bag.
We already have, Rube. Just follow the links we've already provided. You won't of course. But anyone interested in what's really going on will. And they'll see exactly what I described:

The post with the August 17th polling results hitting the net on August 13th. With no mention of the US Daily Wire anywhere on the net before August 11th.

Even the URL wasn't purchased until August 3rd.

You've been had again, Rube. You keep falling for this kind of shit because you're *desperate* to be lied to.

I followed all the links you have posted. I haven't seen the date Aug 13 on any of them.

No, you didn't. If you had, you'd have seen the August 17th 'poll' you cited with the date google recorded its posting on August 13th.

US Daily Wire - Google Search

3rd from the top. You've been had, Rube.

Nope. Here's what it says:

Trump Leads Clinton by 6 « U.S. DAILY WIRE
https://usdailywire.com/2016/08/18/trump-leads-clinton-by-6/
3 days ago - A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent ...
You visited this page on 8/18/16.

Note the date: 8/18/2016.

Where does it say it was posted on the 13th, douche bag?

At the bottom of the page it says it was posted on the 18th, which is the same day I posted it in this forum.

Click on the search results I gave you, dip. Your poll is the 5th one down....posted August 13th according to Google.

With the polling period of the poll ending on August 17th.

Explain that to us. How does 'US Daily Wire' post a poll before they've taken it?

At the bottom of the page it says it was posted on the 18th, which is the same day I posted it in this forum.

You can adjust the posting date on any of your WordPress blog post you'd like. But you can't adjust Mama Google. And it cites the posting date as the 13th.

Show us any reference, in any context, of US Daily Wire.....before August 11th, 2016. The Way Back Machine, any other website referencing them, any google search, even references on their own website to pages they've posted.

Anything.

You can't. The 'US Daily Wire' didn't exist before before last Thursday. You've been had, rube.

The article you linked to is dated August 20th. What is the basis for claiming it was published on the 13th? So far I haven't seen any.

Any WordPress blogger can change the date of any post they want....but only on the blog.

It does jack shit for Google recording when the post hit the internet. And Google did: August 13th. For a poll that wasn't finished until August 17th.

With no mention of any kind of 'US Daily Wire' before August 11th 2016. In any capacity. Not by any other website, not a mention anywhere, not the Way Back Machine, not even a page on their own website is dated before August 11th 2016.

They didn't exist before last Thursday. You've been had, Rube.

Where's the proof that Google says it hit the internet on the 13th? So far you haven't posted any.

Until you do this is just the usual Skylar horseshit.

That link doesn't show up with the Google search posted. When you go to their website and look at the page with the poll, you see the following URL:

Note the date in the URL
You'll have to look go to the URL to look at it because the forum software keeps converting it to a description.

Last edited:
They bought the URL on August 3rd. They began posting on their WordPress blog on August 11th. With the 'poll' that The Rube is citing being posted on August 13th.....despite it not having been conducted until August 17th.

Prove it, douche bag.
We already have, Rube. Just follow the links we've already provided. You won't of course. But anyone interested in what's really going on will. And they'll see exactly what I described:

The post with the August 17th polling results hitting the net on August 13th. With no mention of the US Daily Wire anywhere on the net before August 11th.

You've been had again, Rube. You keep falling for this kind of shit because you're *desperate* to be lied to.

I followed all the links you have posted. I haven't seen the date Aug 13 on any of them.

No, you didn't. If you had, you'd have seen the August 17th 'poll' you cited with the date google recorded its posting on August 13th.

3 days ago - A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent ...

The Date on the WordPress blog is the 18th. And anyone with a WordPress blog (or any webpage) can change the dates listed on their own pages.

But you can't change Mamma Google says on when the page was listed. And when check google, it says this:

Polling « U.S. DAILY WIRE
https://usdailywire.com/category/polling/
Aug 13, 2016 - A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead with forty-four percent (44%) support ...

Third from the top. With Google listing the page as showing those results on August 13th. For a 'poll' that wasn't supposed to have been finished until August 17th.

On a WordPress blog hosted by WordPress......that didn't exist before last Thursday.

You've been had again, Rube.

AGAIN,

The poll is giving Trump 25% among Hispanics. Not going to happen.
The poll is giving Trump basically as much support among women as HRC gets. Make me laugh harder
The poll is giving Trump edges in college educated people. Definitely not indicative of reality.

But, hey, you Trump enablers need something to believe it; this online poll is as good as anything.

Click on the search results I gave you, dip. Your poll is the 5th one down....posted August 13th according to Google.

Explain that to us. How does 'US Daily Wire' post a poll before they've taken it?

You can adjust the posting date on any of your WordPress blog post you'd like. But you can't adjust Mama Google. And it cites the posting date as the 13th.

Show us any reference, in any context, of US Daily Wire.....before August 11th, 2016. The Way Back Machine, any other website referencing them, any google search, even references on their own website to pages they've posted.

Anything.

You can't. The 'US Daily Wire' didn't exist before before last Thursday. You've been had, rube.

The article you linked to is dated August 20th. What is the basis for claiming it was published on the 13th? So far I haven't seen any.

Any WordPress blogger can change the date of any post they want....but only on the blog.

It does jack shit for Google recording when the post hit the internet. And Google did: August 13th. For a poll that wasn't finished until August 17th.

With no mention of any kind of 'US Daily Wire' before August 11th 2016. In any capacity. Not by any other website, not a mention anywhere, not the Way Back Machine, not even a page on their own website is dated before August 11th 2016.

Where's the proof that Google says it hit the internet on the 13th? So far you haven't posted any.

Anything.

That link doesn't show up with the Google search posted. When you go to their website and look at the page with the poll, you see the following URL:

Note the date in the URL
You'll have to look go to the URL to look at it because the forum software keeps converting it to a description.

Note the date in the URL
To clarify, it either doesn't come up for you or you're lying or you're too stupid to see it.

I see it on my desktop, laptop, and my phone.

Note the date in the URL

Note the date in the URL
To clarify, it either doesn't come up for you or you're lying or you're too stupid to see it.

I see it on my desktop, laptop, and my phone.

As do I. As does anyone who actually wants to look.

Brit was caught flat footed, gobbling down another con. And The Rube's only defense is to lie to himself. And us.

Which only demonstrates why The Rube is The Rube.

Prove it, douche bag.

Moron.... you're looking at the wrong link. :eusa_doh:

The URL you're look at is:

[https:]//usdailywire.com/2016/08/18/trump-leads-clinton-by-6/

The link Google found on 8.13.2016 is...

[https:]//usdailywire.com/2016/08/13/election-2016-poll-trump-44-clinton-40/

...which returns an error page, "Oops! That page can’t be found."

But of course, on the 13th, before the poll was taken, was when the title from their now-defunct page, is when Google detected it in their search engine.

And the creator of poll is hiding their identity, which didn't exist prior to 2½ weeks ago.

Face it, you were duped by a bullshit poll by a bullshit pollster.

Last edited:
AGAIN,

The poll is giving Trump basically as much support among women as HRC gets. Make me laugh harder

The poll is giving Trump edges in college educated people. Definitely not indicative of reality.

But, hey, you Trump enablers need something to believe it; this online poll is as good as anything.

Actually the LA times poll, had him at like 32% with Hispanics.....so it's possible.

AGAIN,

Actually the LA times poll, had him at like 32% with Hispanics.....so it's possible.

It’s also possible bigfoot exists….and Elvis is still alive.

AGAIN,

Ah, so only polls with Clinton ahead are credible...they need like a +12 sample of democrats first, eh?

AGAIN,

Ah, so only polls with Clinton ahead are credible...they need like a +12 sample of democrats first, eh?

Polls that show him with a quarter of the Hispanic vote and breaking even with women are worthless….just like you.

AGAIN,

It's also possible that Clinton is paying billions from the Clinton foundation illegal racketeering fund to pay off the major pollsters in order to fool the masses of dumb Americans and that the people are really sick of it as they are catching on and Trump can not lose.

Prove it, douche bag.

But of course, on the 13th, before the poll was taken, was when the title from their now-defunct page, is when Google detected it in their search engine.

And the creator of poll is hiding their identity, which didn't exist prior to 2½ weeks ago.

So we're just going to have to take your word for it, eh douche bag?

Not a chance.

Not a chance.

Laughing....or you could just follow the links.

Seriously, you're just burning credibility here. As you're proving that you can't admit when you're wrong. And you lack the capacity to even glean the truth.

All the points we're offering you, all the evidence we're showing you....is shit you should have seen for yourself.

If you thought. Or asked questions. But you keep desperately searching for the comforting lie. Someone, anyone, to tell you what you want to believe.

So, um....how's that working out for you?

AGAIN,

It's also possible that Clinton is paying billions from the Clinton foundation illegal racketeering fund to pay off the major pollsters in order to fool the masses of dumb Americans and that the people are really sick of it as they are catching on and Trump can not lose.

Or....she's winning.

Occam's Razor, my friend. Your conspiracy is uselessly complicated, pointlessly elaborate, and gloriously fact free.

Not a chance.
No, ya freak of nature... I gave you links so you can see for yourself. <smh>

Not a chance.

Seriously, you're just burning credibility here. As you're proving that you can't admit when you're wrong. And you lack the capacity to even glean the truth.

All the points we're offering you, all the evidence we're showing you....is shit you should have seen for yourself.

If you thought. Or asked questions. But you keep desperately searching for the comforting lie. Someone, anyone, to tell you what you want to believe.

So now polls dont count, lol.

You are such a loser.

Not a chance.

So now polls dont count, lol.

A poll concluded on the 17th that was posted on the 13th?

Laughing....explain how that works? How do you post the results of a poll BEFORE you conduct it?

From a 'polling agency' that didn't exist before last thursday....and is running a WordPress blog.

You are such a loser.

The only real question left is.....what hopeless lies are you going to be telling yourself in November?

From what I know of you....I suspect you'll go with the classics and make up claims about a 'rigged election'. Because you clearly can't assimilate evidence into your world view.

Forum List

Back