Trump Lashes Out at Georgia Prosecutor

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

According to the article, Trump said the following:

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” Trump told his supporters in New Hampshire. “And this is a person who wants to indict me … for a perfect phone call.”

While I was never a fan of his, I did vote for him in 2016 and (for lack of any option) 2020. But I soured on him after he lost and would not shut up. Additionally, he can't not be hyperbolic.

He's lost it as far as I am concerned.

This is just way to over the top. Even it were true, so what ? Unless there is a ethics breach, he's made a career out of keeping his sex life secret (as much as he has been able).

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” Trump told his supporters in New Hampshire. “And this is a person who wants to indict me … for a perfect phone call.”

While I was never a fan of his, I did vote for him in 2016 and (for lack of any option) 2020. But I soured on him after he lost and would not shut up. Additionally, he can't not be hyperbolic.

This is just way to over the top. Even it were true, so what ? Unless there is a ethics breach, he's made a career out of keeping his sex life secret (as much as he has been able).

Trump Lashes Out​

That's not lashing out.....that's called a burn.
Lashing out is "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING HOODRAT FUCKING WHORE!!!!!!"

:iagree:
:muahaha:

How can running off at the mouth compare with murdering hundreds of thousands of Americans by fentanyl poisoning?

Starving the poor by doubling food, gas and electric prices? Etc...etc...etc.

It seems your priorities are out of whack.

I didn't say I'd vote for Biden in an election.

If Trump is the nominee, I'll be even less happy about voting for him (and probably throw up). So I'll have a light lunch on election day.

Biden is a jackass and a loser.

But Trump is showing (again) just how classless he can be.

Trump talked about his sex life for 15 hours on Howard Stern.

How can running off at the mouth compare with murdering hundreds of thousands of Americans by fentanyl poisoning?

Starving the poor by doubling food, gas and electric prices? Etc...etc...etc.

It seems your priorities are out of whack.
It's almost like many Prog voters are masochists. We must vote Prog because they are for us. They are for privileged groups in a pecking order. And now they are crossing into each other's groups eating their young.

I didn't say I'd vote for Biden in an election.

If Trump is the nominee, I'll be even less happy about voting for him (and probably throw up). So I'll have a light lunch on election day.

Biden is a jackass and a loser.

But Trump is showing (again) just how classless he can be.
What's classless is that nasty bitch indicting Trump for trying to find votes in Georgia.

Wanna know what's illegal?

Talking like this on TV. This is threatening the life of the president and inciting violence. Essentially insurrection:

Exactly. Who has been forced to give birth to a child they wanted to abort. Name names.
Who forces women to GET abortions is the more valid question.

But, in answer to your question, there's some women in Texas who would like to have a word.

Who has forced people to take fentanyl? Name names.

Please stay on topic.

This is about Trump and his big mouth (that I voted for and do it again (if 2016 were replayed) for 3 primary reasons).

Is the idiot looking to get his sorry phatt orange-tinted a$$ tossed into the pokey? :laughing0301: In Websters, under "stupid", it says: see him... :cuckoo: He's "lost it".

The slick Orange Douchebag is finally being held to account... couldn't happen to a nicer modern-day Benedict Arnold. :clap2:

Last edited:
What's classless is that nasty bitch indicting Trump for trying to find votes in Georgia.

Wanna know what's illegal?

Talking like this on TV. This is threatening the life of the president and inciting violence. Essentially insurrection:

That's fine, but why does Trump has to be such a dick about things.

So what ?

I've got no idea how that relates to the topic of my thread which is Trump's classless attack (they might be true, but there is the wrong way to say the right thing) on her.

Wow, I wonder if this is the show I saw him on where the men were talking about (and gesturing) the "proper" way to "fist" someone.

I already disliked him, I just at that point, had no idea just how classless he really is, until I saw that but couldn't remember WHERE I saw it.

Forum List

Back