Trump Lashes Out at Georgia Prosecutor

Please try to focus on the issue being discussed.

Is that the polite liberal way of telling me what I am allowed to speak of?

You can go fuck yourself buddy boy! I'll speak of what I wish...not what you want me to say!

Now...keep defending your murderous pedophile hero! Maybe some day you can be just like him!

Biden1.jpg

Is that the polite liberal way of telling me what I am allowed to speak of?

You can go fuck yourself buddy boy! I'll speak of what I wish...not what you want me to say!

Now...keep defending your murderous pedophile hero! Maybe some day you can be just like him!

View attachment 813307
A New York federal judge on Wednesday denied former President Donald Trump’s request for a new trial on monetary damages in the case where a jury ordered him to pay $5 million for sexually abusing and defaming writer E. Jean Carroll.

Judge Lewis Kaplan also rejected Trump’s bid to sharply reduce that monetary award, which came after a trial for Carroll’s lawsuit that ended in May.

“The jury in this case did not reach ‘a seriously erroneous result,’” Kaplan wrote in his decision, quoting from arguments made in Trump’s motion for a new trial in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.

“Its verdict is not ‘a miscarriage of justice,’” the judge wrote.

The jury found Trump had sexually abused Carroll in a dressing room of the Bergdorf Goodman store on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan after they had a chance encounter there one day in the mid-1990s. Jurors also found Trump had defamed Carroll in comments last fall denying her allegations.

Jurors also found Trump had defamed Carroll in comments last fall denying her allegations.

That pretty much sums it up right there doesn't it.

Trump said he's innocent...and that makes him guilty.

Read that quote again because that's EXACTLY what it says!

It reminds me of the "constitutional expert" at Trumps first impeachment who said Trump should be impeached because he named his son "Barron" 12 years ago.

According to the article, Trump said the following:

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” Trump told his supporters in New Hampshire. “And this is a person who wants to indict me … for a perfect phone call.”

While I was never a fan of his, I did vote for him in 2016 and (for lack of any option) 2020. But I soured on him after he lost and would not shut up. Additionally, he can't not be hyperbolic.

He's lost it as far as I am concerned.

This is just way to over the top. Even it were true, so what ? Unless there is a ethics breach, he's made a career out of keeping his sex life secret (as much as he has been able).
So you’re bothered by Trump’s mild rebuke, but not her deranged criminal behavior?

Yikes.

So you’re bothered by Trump’s mild rebuke, but not her deranged criminal behavior?

Yikes.

He'll be declared a criminal when he's convicted.

His poor behavior has ALWAYS been an afront to me.

One day, you'll figure out the world does not revolve around you.

According to the article, Trump said the following:

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” Trump told his supporters in New Hampshire. “And this is a person who wants to indict me … for a perfect phone call.”

While I was never a fan of his, I did vote for him in 2016 and (for lack of any option) 2020. But I soured on him after he lost and would not shut up. Additionally, he can't not be hyperbolic.

He's lost it as far as I am concerned.

This is just way to over the top. Even it were true, so what ? Unless there is a ethics breach, he's made a career out of keeping his sex life secret (as much as he has been able).
To put it in the words of the DA...."da troof hurts"......
So what? He is trying to get rid of these America hating racist clowns and get America back from them. Nobody else will.

To put it in the words of the DA...."da troof hurts"......
So what? He is trying to get rid of these America hating racist clowns and get America back from them. Nobody else will.

He's trying to "get rid of them" ? Just what are you talking about.

He's the one tieing the concrete block to his feet and he'lll be the one pushing it off the boat.

I am not defending her. If he "gets rid of them" and America "comes back" is it going to act like Donald Trump ?

If so, screw that.

That's not lashing out.....that's called a burn.
Lashing out is "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING HOODRAT FUCKING WHORE!!!!!!"

:iagree:
:muahaha:
Every time the Mango Land Whale goes on one his tirades it's a signal that he's shitting green over all the indictments.

Rattling Trump's cage is the most fun that one can have with clothes on. He now is the spitting image of a human sweathog.

And you know that how ?

I don't care if it is true, Trump needs to stay with issues and central policy.

This business of attacking people has cost him a lot of support.
The only policy that concerns Trump is how to stay out of prison & being a human pretzel for Bubba when he ends up there.

You know you are in an alternate universe dominated by the democrat gestapo and supported by the left wing media when a (presumed) innocent citizen is characterized as "lashing out" and his presumed innocence is characterized as "legal woes". The fix is in and republicans better get used to it.

Forum List

Back