Major league baseball superstar, Trevor Bauer has been vindicated after fake sexual assault claims.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Trevor Bauer, the Cy Young award winning pitcher for the LA Dodgers, who was basically blacklisted from baseball a few years ago, for unproven allegations of sexual assault by Lindsey Hill….. has been vindicated by Hills own text messages.

Everyone with common sense knows that sexual assault is a real thing. But going too far has been the me too movement. Which has destroyed the lives of countless men maybe even women to who get accused.

Text messages from Lindsay hill to her friend reveal she was attempting to set up Bauer the entire time. Figuring out ways to try and get some of his money. …a few days ago, the case with settled with Bauer giving her not a single penny.

Major league baseball shd issue an apology to Bauer and perhaps give him $100 million for the pain and suffering they put this world class pitcher threw

Last edited:
Trevor Bauer, the Cy Young award winning pitcher for the LA Dodgers, who was basically blacklisted from baseball a few years ago, for unproven allegations if sexual assault by Lindsey Hill….. has been vindicated by Hills own text messages.

Everyone with common sense knows that sexual assault is a real thing. But going too far has been the me too movement. But going to far has been the me 2 movement. Which has destroyed the lives of countless men maybe even women to who get accused.

Text messages from Lindsay hill to her friend reveal she was attempting to set up Bauer the entire time. Figure out ways to try and get some of his money. Extraordinary. In a few days ago, the case with settled with Bauer, giving her not a single penny.

Major league baseball shd issue an apology to Bauer and perhaps give him $100 million for the pain and suffering they put this world class pitcher threw

if this woman was put in prison for this, it would go a long way for bimbos to think about

Trevor Bauer, the Cy Young award winning pitcher for the LA Dodgers, who was basically blacklisted from baseball a few years ago, for unproven allegations of sexual assault by Lindsey Hill….. has been vindicated by Hills own text messages.

Everyone with common sense knows that sexual assault is a real thing. But going too far has been the me too movement. Which has destroyed the lives of countless men maybe even women to who get accused.

Text messages from Lindsay hill to her friend reveal she was attempting to set up Bauer the entire time. Figuring out ways to try and get some of his money. …a few days ago, the case with settled with Bauer giving her not a single penny.

He should be okay career-wise. Pitching in Japan has been a move made before with a successsful return to the MLB very possible. In his case he may get offers pretty quickly.

that was a very costly piece of pussy there man

Same as what they are doing to former President Trump. where do they go to get their reputation back? And time? And Lawyer fees?
They have to do something. It’s the same organization know that once propped up BLM …. Which was a disgrace to baseball and other sports.

I remember the legendary NBA coach, Phil Jackson, coming out, publicly disagreeing with BLM infiltrating the NBA, kind of mocking it, saying it looks like “say their name” was just blocked by “equality” back with the NBA players had BLM slogans on the back of their jerseys

He should be okay career-wise. Pitching in Japan has been a move made before with a successsful return to the MLB very possible. In his case he may get offers pretty quickly.
Baur had a nice ERA in Japan ..around 2.75. He performed well there. I expect a smart team will pick him up next year. Could be the Yankees.

Last edited:

I agree. MLB skuttled his career right at his peak without any real evidence of him doing anything wrong.

I agree. MLB skuttled his career right at his peak without any real evidence of him doing anything wrong.
Were there any threads about Trevor Bauer when the incident first occurred?

I can only imagine what the far left wing BLM Biden supporters were saying about this thing.

Last edited:
Same as what they are doing to former President Trump. where do they go to get their reputation back? And time? And Lawyer fees?

no one will sign him now because #metoowantsome & DEMs will cause mayhem. And he is not of color.
Trump will get his day in court
Bauer didn’t

Bauer seems to like it in Japan. He signed for another year and will probably stay in Japan.
There are plenty of Japanese women who like rough kinky sex there.

She should go to prison for at least a year for the thing she’s done. Lesson needs to be taught here.

There are a lot of women that should.

Like in the case of Justin roiland the co creator of Rick and Morty and major voice actor for the show.

His ex made claims about him and adult swim fired him over claims. He hadn't been convicted or anything. Later on the case was dismissed because there was no evidence of the claims. But the damage was done, he was fired and kicked off his own show.

I still think if you sue someone or take them to court and don't win then you have to pay them 50% of what you're suing for or serve 50% of the time they would have served if found guilty. Plus pay all their legal fees.

All these baseless accusations and lawsuits would dry up real fast.

There are so many people, men in particular, that lose time, money, energy, lose work, get a bad name and so on and nothing happens to their accuser, they get to shit on someone's life and just walk away like nothing happened.

What's even worse are the women that say shit on social media and mess up mens lives without even so much of filing a police report. They say shit shit on Twitter, the guy gets fired and nothing else happens

There are a lot of women that should.

Like in the case of Justin roiland the co creator of Rick and Morty and major voice actor for the show.

His ex made claims about him and adult swim fired him over claims. He hadn't been convicted or anything. Later on the case was dismissed because there was no evidence of the claims. But the damage was done, he was fired and kicked off his own show.

I still think if you sue someone or take them to court and don't win then you have to pay them 50% of what you're suing for or serve 50% of the time they would have served if found guilty. Plus pay all their legal fees.

All these baseless accusations and lawsuits would dry up real fast.

There are so many people, men in particular, that lose time, money, energy, lose work, get a bad name and so on and nothing happens to their accuser, they get to shit on someone's life and just walk away like nothing happened.

What's even worse are the women that say shit on social media and mess up mens lives without even so much of filing a police report. They say shit shit on Twitter, the guy gets fired and nothing else happens

As you point out, this is a massive problem in our society today. I don’t understand how far left wing people support all of these women with no proof to back up their claims. And I suppose there could be even cases of women getting falsely accused.

I don’t understand how this accuser of Trevor Bauer is free right now… she should be in jail.

It’s very disturbing. It is the downfall of Christianity, and in general of value system in America that we had for ages. I’ve even seen left-wing people claim that we had such a low divorce rate in the past because husbands were allowed to beat up their wives. That means they think that black husbands beat the hell out of their wives in the American past. I’m not buying it.

These chicks go after deep pockets. Mike Tyson got taken by that bimbo who went to his hotel room. Then cried rape?

Or the ones that come out 10-30 years later? Like that moron blue-haired HO who the Commee used to attack President Trump. She with a cat named vagina.

These chicks go after deep pockets. Mike Tyson got taken by that bimbo who went to his hotel room. Then cried rape?

Or the ones that come out 10-30 years later? Like that moron blue-haired HO who the Commee used to attack President Trump. She with a cat named vagina.
That was kind of before my time, but I recall the story. I didn’t know about this though.

That’s interesting were told by the left-wing that Trump hate blacks.

Forum List

Back