Russia tells Israel it should cease fire and Gaza

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I agree with Putin on this one. Israel is exaggerating in its reaction to the attacks the other day and in doing so, they are putting a lot of civilians in Gaza in danger.

kudos to Russia, for taking the lead in its quest for peace here.

The death of several people doesn’t justify a siege, and a massacre of Gaza. Muslim lives matter too

I agree with Putin on this one. Israel is exaggerating in its reaction to the attacks the other day and in doing so, they are putting a lot of civilians in Gaza in danger.

The death of several people doesn’t justify a siege, and a massacre of Gaza. Muslim lives matter too

Warmongers will use any reason whatsoever to blow something or someone up. Who cares about death, blood, and gore when there's money to be had and land to be grabbed.

Right Graham?
127px-U.S._Senator_Lindsey_Graham%2C_Official_Photo%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Right Biden?
iu

Right Haley?
1466621d.jpg

Warmongers will use any reason whatsoever to blow something or someone up. Who cares about death, blood, and gore when there's money to be had and land to be grabbed.

Right Graham?
127px-U.S._Senator_Lindsey_Graham%2C_Official_Photo%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Right Biden?
iu

Right Haley?
1466621d.jpg
Agree. Putin is showing those warmongers that peace is the answer.

Wait, wut?

So, let me get this straight, Putin, who just invaded the Ukraine, is lecturing Israel on how to respond after having over a thousand of it's citizens massacred?

And those in the US lecturing Israel on how to respond after losing two buildings and then taking out two countries in response?

:auiqs.jpg:

You can't make this stuff up.

Wait, wut?

So, let me get this straight, Putin, who just invaded the Ukraine, is lecturing Israel on how to respond after having over a thousand of it's citizens massacred?

And those in the US lecturing Israel on how to respond after losing two buildings and then taking out two countries in response?

Worse yet ... American politicians lecturing ANY of the above mentioned when they're allowing our nation to be invaded without lifting a finger. That's the stuff of a Sci-Fi thriller.

Worse yet ... American politicians lecturing ANY of the above mentioned when they're allowing our nation to be invaded without lifting a finger. That's the stuff of a Sci-Fi thriller.
I think the Jews, with their history, don't need to be lectured on how to handle being rounded up and murdered.

Idiots.

I think the Jews, with their history, don't need to be lectured on how to handle being rounded up and murdered.

Idiots.
Or the Christians and the centuries of persecution they've endured. Persecution isn't exclusive to a single nationality or race.

Of course you are a Putin lover.

Wait, wut?

A nine-year war via NATO expansion and CIA coups.

Suppose arab terrorists murdered 42,000 Americans on a single day by raping, stabbing, shooting and burning them

Would you choose to calmly accept and ignore it as you are telling Israel to do?

I sure hope not

Suppose arab terrorists murdered 42,000 Americans on a single day by raping, stabbing, shooting and burning them

Would you choose to calmly accept and ignore it as you are telling Israel to do?

I sure hope not
We have 42,000 Americans killed by guns every year and we just ignore it

Of course you do.

Forum List

Back