Trump just said, “you mean Mr. Kellyanne Conway?” At press conference.

Trump just said, “you mean Mr. Kellyanne Conway?” He was asked about the husband of Kellyanne Conway’s comments.
Is calling Kellyann’s husband “Mr. Kellyanne Conway” a terrible insult?

Trump is at one of his helicopter press conferences.

He said he did not know Matthew Whitaker and that Matthew Whitaker worked for Jeff sessions and that was why he put him in that position.

Trump said the White House is a very sacred place and you have to treat it with respect. No kidding trump just said that.
Then he said You have to treat the presidency with respect.

Now is making fun of Ronald Reagan.

When asked about putting Michelle Obamas family in danger by accusing Obama of being from Kenya he said that Obama put the country in danger. So I guess that means Obama deserved to be lied about.

He said again mat Whittaker is a highly respected man but I don’t know mat Whittaker.

Trump said that the ambassador from China said Matt Whittaker was one of the most respected people in Iowa.

Trump is saying Mueller should’ve been senate confirmed and Whittaker was.
What does that even mean?

Trump says how many people of been fired from the FBI? And then he listed them. He said they were all crooked.

Trump said the video wasn’t doctored even though they put the videos side-by-side and it was clearly doctored.

Trump said he doesn’t like abusing any privilege.

Trump to woman reporter: What a stupid question that is, what a stupid question and you ask a lot of stupid questions.
They show no respect for him so why should he respect them???
The press doesn't deserve respect after 3 years of Trump bashing.
He's never done anything worthy of respect.

In your Leftist stupid opinion. How about winning a presidential election while spending 50% less than HRC and not being a career politician? Your TDS is so delicious.
And Clinton almost beat him anyway without help from a hostile foreign power.

She lost badly and he was not even a politician. LMAO. There is no proof of any foreign power doing anything. Unless you consider Comey a foreign power.

In your Leftist stupid opinion. How about winning a presidential election while spending 50% less than HRC and not being a career politician? Your TDS is so delicious.
Well that’s not exactly the truth. Which is typical for right wingers. Market watch and university studies showed that Donald Trump received between 4.5 and $5 billion in free air time from the media that supposedly hates him so much. I posted the links dozens of times. I can’t help it if your kind just isn’t smart enough to read them. That’s not my fault.

He didn't pay for it but received it because stations like MSNBC and CNN tried to disparage him to allow HRC to win. It is not his fault, deantard, that HRC was boring. Trump was interesting so he was covered but it was mostly NEGATIVE coverage. You're so stupid. LMAO.
They didn't disparage him. They played his speeches in full day after day.

Not only that, there was the infomercial on his Scottish Golf Course that lasted for an hour.

Then the infomercial on his DC Hotel that lasted an hour.

They thought Trump would lose but he was good TV. So they put him on TV endlessly.

I know because I wrote CNN and MSNBC many, many times asking them to give equal coverage. I wrote every reporter, every TV show, everyone asking them for equal coverage.

In all my life I never saw anything like it. I retired in July just before the election so this was the first time I ever saw an election day by day. I wrote here a month early that I thought Trump would win if the networks didn't start giving fair coverage.

trump five billion in free air time elections

And I was right. His winning was no surprise to me at all.
My favorite line: A toaster could win with the amount of help he got from the press.

Trump owes his entire presidency to the press he complains about.

Trump got more free air time than everyone else from both parties put together.

90% of the press was negative. Remember the pussy tape? Russia collusion. Tax returns. False sexual abuse allegations. You’re kidding yourself deantard. SNL mocked him on a weekly basis. Your TDS is off the rails.

Well that’s not exactly the truth. Which is typical for right wingers. Market watch and university studies showed that Donald Trump received between 4.5 and $5 billion in free air time from the media that supposedly hates him so much. I posted the links dozens of times. I can’t help it if your kind just isn’t smart enough to read them. That’s not my fault.

He didn't pay for it but received it because stations like MSNBC and CNN tried to disparage him to allow HRC to win. It is not his fault, deantard, that HRC was boring. Trump was interesting so he was covered but it was mostly NEGATIVE coverage. You're so stupid. LMAO.

Not only that, there was the infomercial on his Scottish Golf Course that lasted for an hour.

They thought Trump would lose but he was good TV. So they put him on TV endlessly.

I know because I wrote CNN and MSNBC many, many times asking them to give equal coverage. I wrote every reporter, every TV show, everyone asking them for equal coverage.

In all my life I never saw anything like it. I retired in July just before the election so this was the first time I ever saw an election day by day. I wrote here a month early that I thought Trump would win if the networks didn't start giving fair coverage.

My favorite line: A toaster could win with the amount of help he got from the press.

90% of the press was negative. Remember the pussy tape? Russia collusion. Tax returns. False sexual abuse allegations. You’re kidding yourself deantard. SNL mocked him on a weekly basis. Your TDS is off the rails.
That's reporting the news.

What is wrong with you? I get so tired of educating your kind.

Negative press would be to say, like Chuck Todd, there is so much smoke with the Clinton Foundation, there must be fire. He was making a statement and accusation without evidence.

The pu$$y tape was an actual recording by Trump

Russia collusion - dozens of indictments.

Tax returns. It's been four years. Trump says he is being audited. By law, audits only last three. He is lying and only a t@rd could possibly believe him. Nearly two dozen women made claims. Not one or ten, but nearly two dozen. How can they all be liars? SNL had guys mock Obama, Bush, Jed, Reagan and so on. That's what they do.

God you guys are prissy and silly little delicate snowflakes.

both BFF

What false sexual abuse allegations?

Now you've proved it deanrd; you have such a psychotic, delirious, paranoid reaction to a title Trump used to address someone.......you're as beyond redemption as all the liberals who had a murderous, nationwide tantrum when Trump ate a well-done steak with ketchup ("He eats steaks well-done because he sadistically wants to see all traces of life burnt out of it!!!"). You are a lost cause, there is no amount or quality of medication or professional help that can fix your neurological demons. What more can I say to you except that you are, without a doubt, the sorriest, most pitiful example of a human being I've ever seen in my near 17-18 years online?

That's reporting the news.

What is wrong with you? I get so tired of educating your kind.

Negative press would be to say, like Chuck Todd, there is so much smoke with the Clinton Foundation, there must be fire. He was making a statement and accusation without evidence.

The pu$$y tape was an actual recording by Trump

Russia collusion - dozens of indictments.

Tax returns. It's been four years. Trump says he is being audited. By law, audits only last three. He is lying and only a t@rd could possibly believe him. Nearly two dozen women made claims. Not one or ten, but nearly two dozen. How can they all be liars? SNL had guys mock Obama, Bush, Jed, Reagan and so on. That's what they do.

God you guys are prissy and silly little delicate snowflakes.

You people? LOL. Point is it was mostly negative news so how by your own logic did it help him, deantard? Pussy tape was misconstrued. He never said he forced himself on women. He said they came on to him because he is famous. He said tax returns were on extension forever. Mueller has yet to release anything on Trump. What indictments? None were for Trump himself. You conveniently ignore all the talk calling him racist because he wanted to protect our borders. LOL. Van Jones called the election results a “white lash”. Your avatar is that of Kav. A falsely accused man. You need to find a safe space and go pee yourself. You baby.

Are you serious? How about that woman that said he abused her on the plane. He was never on that plane and she had zero corroboration. Google it. You’re such a cretin.

Trump just said, “you mean Mr. Kellyanne Conway?” He was asked about the husband of Kellyanne Conway’s comments.

He said he did not know Matthew Whitaker and that Matthew Whitaker worked for Jeff sessions and that was why he put him in that position.

Trump said the White House is a very sacred place and you have to treat it with respect. No kidding trump just said that.

When asked about putting Michelle Obamas family in danger by accusing Obama of being from Kenya he said that Obama put the country in danger. So I guess that means Obama deserved to be lied about.

He said again mat Whittaker is a highly respected man but I don’t know mat Whittaker.

Trump said that the ambassador from China said Matt Whittaker was one of the most respected people in Iowa.

Trump says how many people of been fired from the FBI? And then he listed them. He said they were all crooked.

Trump said the video wasn’t doctored even though they put the videos side-by-side and it was clearly doctored.

Trump to woman reporter: What a stupid question that is, what a stupid question and you ask a lot of stupid questions.

Hillary used a Democrat tactic of creating votes and continuing to count for days, even weeks, till she got the desired result.

The same type that always materializes every election when Democrats need to win an election.

Are you serious? How about that woman that said he abused her on the plane. He was never on that plane and she had zero corroboration. Google it. You’re such a cretin.
You Google it and post up a link. I see the accusation, but no rebuttals.

Hillary used a Democrat tactic of creating votes and continuing to count for days, even weeks, till she got the desired result.
Lol, bullshit.

Lol, bullshit.
We're seeing the same tactic in Broward County FL today. Absolute lawlessness.
This is the Democrat Party.
They can't win without cheating.
I'd be willing to bet most of the razor thin wins were obtained in the same manner.

You Google it and post up a link. I see the accusation, but no rebuttals.

British retiree disputes Trump accuser's sexual assault claim

Since you cannot use Google. What a dumbass.

We're seeing the same tactic in Broward County FL today. Absolute lawlessness.
This is the Democrat Party.
They can't win without cheating.
I'd be willing to bet most of the razor thin wins were obtained in the same manner.
That is indeed the #1 story Russian trolls are boosting today, but what does that have to do with the topic in this thread?

Forum List

Back