Trump...Just....Lies

The Sun rises in the East...

The Sun sets in the West...

The water in generic standard flush toilets rotates counterclockwise in the Northern hemisphere...

Trump lies...

Dog bites Man...

Must be a Slow News Day... :21:

222616_600.jpg
/——/ Man are you libtards buttsore over no collusion Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Awww poor baby got called a name.
Wow! Did I ever strike a nerve!
thank you!

That stimuLESS money went to the Union pension funds.

More shit (literally) pulled directly out your ass.

Care to prove that
/———/ You must be 9 years old - too young to remember. Stimulus Money: A Slush Fund for Unions and Democrats | Breitbart
First of all BigotBarf is hardly a credible source. But in reality the RepubliKlan governors did not want to put the stimulus money into any infrastructure projects because they didn't want to create any jobs which would help Obama. So they used the stimulus money to pay down their states' debt which was mostly owed to pension funds they had been borrowing from to give tax cuts to the rich. Then your MessiahRushie claimed since the pension funds were for union workers and unions support the Dems, suddenly the lie became the RepubliKlan governors giving stimulus money to the unions, only the lying scum Russia Limbaugh left out the RepubliKlan governors part so you dumb skulls of mush would leap to the conclusion that it was the Dems giving the money to the unions. And, of course, you dumb SUCKERS ate that shit up and begged for more.

The water in generic standard flush toilets rotates counterclockwise in the Northern hemisphere...

Trump lies...

Dog bites Man...

If Trump lies it is in the front. Progressive lies are so much fun. Impoverishing millions with Dodd/Frank was so much fun. And Obama spouting yiou can keep your doctor and save 2500 dollars with Nancy bloviating that we have to see whati s in the Obamacare law. Good Times! Good Times..Good Times...Tell us all about lies...

Care to prove that
/———/ You must be 9 years old - too young to remember. Stimulus Money: A Slush Fund for Unions and Democrats | Breitbart
THAT is your proof?

Some guy on Breitbart making unsubstantiated allegations?

Oh
/——/ As Mikey’s said, you don’t accept proof. My guess is you already googled it and know it’s true. Obama’s Auto Bailout Was Really a Hefty Union Payoff
Notice how the worthless lying scum Right have switched from the stimulus money to the auto bailout money when they were called out on their lie!!!

Care to prove that
First of all BigotBarf is hardly a credible source. But in reality the RepubliKlan governors did not want to put the stimulus money into any infrastructure projects because they didn't want to create any jobs which would help Obama. So they used the stimulus money to pay down their states' debt which was mostly owed to pension funds they had been borrowing from to give tax cuts to the rich. Then your MessiahRushie claimed since the pension funds were for union workers and unions support the Dems, suddenly the lie became the RepubliKlan governors giving stimulus money to the unions, only the lying scum Russia Limbaugh left out the RepubliKlan governors part so you dumb skulls of mush would leap to the conclusion that it was the Dems giving the money to the unions. And, of course, you dumb SUCKERS ate that shit up and begged for more.
I have my doubts as to whether THAT is even true. Can you document that?

Care to prove that
You don't accept proof.
You can't give proof, all you can do is mindlessly parrot your Russia Limbaugh Lie!
I've never posted any thing by RL, ya liar. How come you scum lie so much?
No you mindlessly parrot his lies because you think no one will know where they came from if you dishonestly fail yo cite him.

Care to prove that
THAT is your proof?

Oh
/——/ As Mikey’s said, you don’t accept proof. My guess is you already googled it and know it’s true. Obama’s Auto Bailout Was Really a Hefty Union Payoff
Notice how the worthless lying scum Right have switched from the stimulus money to the auto bailout money when they were called out on their lie!!!
/---- Now when are you going to provide a link proving the money was spent as promised? When Tinkerbell?
Ron Hart: Where did the stimulus money go? – Orange County Register
upload_2019-3-13_19-52-19.png

So where did all that sweet stimulus money go? Of the money spent in swing state Wisconsin, 80 percent went to public sector unions – those with already locked-in jobs. In fact, right-to-work states got $266 less per person in stimulus money than heavily unionized states. Where Democrats had a vast majority of representatives, their states got $460 per person more.

When Obama signed the stimulus bill in 2009, he promised it would provide “help for those hardest hit by our economic crisis.” Clearly, it did not. The states hurt the most, the ones with more foreclosures, unemployment and bankruptcy, got less money than richer states closer to power. Washington, D.C. got the most stimulus money: $7,602 per capita.

The stimulus was a huge political slush fund with little accountability. Obama credits the passage of his stimulus bill to people having no idea how Democrats were going to spend the money.

Trump lies...

Dog bites Man...

If Trump lies it is in the front. Progressive lies are so much fun. Impoverishing millions with Dodd/Frank was so much fun. And Obama spouting yiou can keep your doctor and save 2500 dollars with Nancy bloviating that we have to see whati s in the Obamacare law. Good Times! Good Times..Good Times...Tell us all about lies...
This isn't about them.

This is about the lewd, crude, boorish, lying, crying, amoral Creature in the White House.

Care to prove that
You don't accept proof.
You can't give proof, all you can do is mindlessly parrot your Russia Limbaugh Lie!
No you mindlessly parrot his lies because you think no one will know where they came from if you dishonestly fail yo cite him.
I've never quoted RL liar. No matter how many times you repeat your lie it will never be true.

Care to prove that
THAT is your proof?

Oh
/---- Now when are you going to provide a link proving the money was spent as promised? When Tinkerbell?
View attachment 250107
So where did all that sweet stimulus money go? Of the money spent in swing state Wisconsin, 80 percent went to public sector unions – those with already locked-in jobs. In fact, right-to-work states got $266 less per person in stimulus money than heavily unionized states. Where Democrats had a vast majority of representatives, their states got $460 per person more.

When Obama signed the stimulus bill in 2009, he promised it would provide “help for those hardest hit by our economic crisis.” Clearly, it did not. The states hurt the most, the ones with more foreclosures, unemployment and bankruptcy, got less money than richer states closer to power. Washington, D.C. got the most stimulus money: $7,602 per capita.

The stimulus was a huge political slush fund with little accountability. Obama credits the passage of his stimulus bill to people having no idea how Democrats were going to spend the money.
All you are proving is that the lying scum Right lie in packs.

Care to prove that
You don't accept proof.
I've never quoted RL liar. No matter how many times you repeat your lie it will never be true.
I never said you "quoted" him, I specifically said you PARROTED him without citing him!!!

THAT is your proof?

Oh
View attachment 250107

All you are proving is that the lying scum Right lie in packs.
Which, once again, is why I quit debating you bastards years ago.

This is yet another case of your opinion being the basis of your attack.
I think Trump called Tim Cook Tim Apple on purpose, mainly because Tim Cook has been highly critical of Trump's border policies.

WhY he said that almost doesn't matter. Maybe he did say it because he was trying to jab Cook. Although I have no idea why he would jab Marilyn "Lockheed".

But the revealing thing was the LIE...that he didn't do it.

How can you believe anything this asshole says when he'll lie about something this trivial and easily exposed?
I'm still waiting on the evidence that he denied it.
There is no question he said it.
I don't think the video is doctored, which is possible, but I'm still waiting on something more than some lying journalist's word that he denied it.

Actually, he said that he called him Tim Apple as a way to save time. And to tell you the truth, his reasoning is even worse than him denying he said it. How many other businessmen do you know that refer to CEO's of other companies by their first name and the company they run?

This is why Trump now says he called Apple CEO Tim Cook ‘Tim Apple’

Trump tweeted Monday: “I quickly referred to Tim + Apple as Tim/Apple as an easy way to save time & words. The Fake News was disparagingly all over this, & it became yet another bad Trump story!”
/——/ Barack Obozo, “Corpse-man”’

Yanno..................Obama isn't the first civilian that I've heard mispronounce corpsman as "corpse-man". I heard many a civilian mispronouce it.
Sorry, most civilians aren't the Commander in Chief of the military.

I think Trump called Tim Cook Tim Apple on purpose, mainly because Tim Cook has been highly critical of Trump's border policies.

WhY he said that almost doesn't matter. Maybe he did say it because he was trying to jab Cook. Although I have no idea why he would jab Marilyn "Lockheed".

How can you believe anything this asshole says when he'll lie about something this trivial and easily exposed?
I don't think the video is doctored, which is possible, but I'm still waiting on something more than some lying journalist's word that he denied it.

Actually, he said that he called him Tim Apple as a way to save time. And to tell you the truth, his reasoning is even worse than him denying he said it. How many other businessmen do you know that refer to CEO's of other companies by their first name and the company they run?

Trump tweeted Monday: “I quickly referred to Tim + Apple as Tim/Apple as an easy way to save time & words. The Fake News was disparagingly all over this, & it became yet another bad Trump story!”
That’s now the third excuse for him calling Tim Cook, “Tim Apple.”

If trump were telling the truth, how could there ever be more than one excuse?
Well, as long as one has a shitty attitude and a vivid imagination you could simply make up any excuse you wanted...which is what the media seems to have done. And of course you swallowed it like every other lie they throw at you.

/——/ Barack Obozo, “Corpse-man”’
LOLOL

You poor creatures can’t quit Obama, can you?

Actually, you’d have a point there had Obama ever denied saying that. Instead, all you have is the bitter, endless, seething hatred for the man who triggers you every time you hear the name, “Trump.”

So sad. :(
I don't think it would happen if the prick had retired and decided to mind his own fucking business.
Instead that SOB is helping turn this country into a 3rd World Hellhole. Hope & Change has turned into Social Justice. Social Justice meaning racism against White Males.

It's insane. Any other President who lied this blatantly would be dead in the water

He called Tim Cook (Apple CEO) Tim "Apple"...and then denied he did it.

Despite the fact that it happened in public and of course was on video

Scarborough Can't Believe Trump Denies Calling Apple CEO 'Tim Apple'

ILMAO, that's worth a thread and that analysis? Fucking-a, the better Trump does the more desperate the narrative.

Trump said his name is Don, but it's really Donald. He's the biggest liar the world has ever seen. I'm a prog, and I value this message.

Forum List

Back