Trump is the most hated !!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
When Bush invaded Iraq, I said no one will top how much people hated him. I was wrong. When his name comes up people are pissed off...overseas I get mostly we feel sorry for you guys reaction or how can that fool be a president.

Even foxnews can't mask the reality.

Thanks for the FAKE NEWS UPDATE, you moron! :p Please obtain a college degree and report back!

When Bush invaded Iraq, I said no one will top how much people hated him. I was wrong. When his name comes up people are pissed off...overseas I get mostly we feel sorry for you guys reaction or how can that fool be a president.

This topic only proves how easy it is to turn marginally rational people into outright lunatics.
All it takes for the media to interfere in our elections is gaslight the public.....and the weak-minded fall for it every time.

Funny. I say the EXACT SAME THING about other world leaders.

When people from other countries start caring what I think of Angela Merkel, then maybe I'll start giving a shit what they think of Trump.

No high populated democrat areas with very bad education outcomes hate trump .. would you like me to post a voting map?? Lol

Trump supporters think he has made America great again. They seriously don't want to hear about how he has diminished our standing in the world. Trump tries to make himself out to be an isolationist to cover for the fact he is a geopolitical retard.

Trump supporters think he has made America great again. They seriously don't want to hear about how he has diminished our standing in the world. Trump tries to make himself out to be an isolationist to cover for the fact he is a geopolitical retard.
hahahahahhahaahha
FK the world--that's what they say to America
another major TDS member

Well, at least we didn't have to wait long to hear "fake news".

"I don't like this! It must be fake news!"

:laugh:

It's not "news", it's agitprop.

Why would a rational US citizen take comfort in the rest of the world hating your chief executive?

I guess if you're consumed with hate yourself you take gratification from it.

Funny. I say the EXACT SAME THING about other world leaders.

When people from other countries start caring what I think of Angela Merkel, then maybe I'll start giving a shit what they think of Trump.
Yeah...but what Americans think doesn't matter.
What whites think doesn't matter.
Only what foreigners and people of color think matters.

hahahahahhahaahha
another major TDS member
It's the hard truth Trumpbot. Your dear leader does not know what he is doing. His inconsistent policy shifts are clearly the result of him just trying to bullshit his way through situations where he is out of his depth.

"Overseas WE feel sorry for you guys" Thank you for outing yourself as a non-American. And honey, you mistake us. That you HATE Trump is a mark in his favor for so many of us, you have no idea. Really. For a lot of us, we don't give a flying flip if you love him or hate him. You could not be more WRONG if you think we want your good opinion.

WE.

DON'T

CARE

WHAT

YOU

THINK

When the war comes, here's a tip. Don't call us, we'll call you. But really---don't wait by the phone.

Buzz off,

America

1280px-2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png

Sorry who hates trump?

hahahahahhahaahha
another major TDS member
It's the hard truth Trumpbot. Your dear leader does not know what he is doing. His inconsistent policy shifts are clearly the result of him just trying to bullshit his way through situations where he is out of his depth.
I don't care
just as long as he MAGA
hahahahhahahahahah
I LOVE IT

"Diminished our standing in the world"

WE DON'T CARE

hahahahahhahaahha
another major TDS member
so there is truth and hard truth????!!!!!
hahahahahhaahah DUMBSHIT
the truth is Trump is POTUS and you are still crying about it

It is unwise not to care what the rest of the world thinks about us.

It must suck to be who you are.

America is Never going to give you your Green Card.

The President encourages the obloquy being directed at him. If you are going to speak and act like Howard Stern, don’t be surprised when you get called out on it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back