Trump “is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life”.

(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

This is why that sad excuse of a human being will be defeated on November 3rd.
I hope so...but never under estimate the corrupt depths Trump and his Republican enablers will go to to keep power.

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

:auiqs.jpg:

That was good. Too bad it has no connection to your history or your party’s recent behavior. Nice try though :)

I'd love you to back up your claims.

For once.
I do, many times. You just dismiss it. Your fiddling with the census, voter disenfranchisement schemes, extreme politicization of the DoJ for personal witch hunts, using tbe power of your office to conduct witchhunts against your president’s political opponents, interfering with the courts for your President‘s cronies...attempting to bring back a new McCarthy era against the left, stuffing the courts....

All parties want Power and all have had their ugly times. But at this point in time...you guys take the cake.

You want some back up as to just how power hungry you are at this point in time..how you you are perverting the norms of our political and judicial institutions to bring about a new era of the Republican Bananna Republic?

Here is one:

Coyote

Oh, and how about another one.

You seem to be awfully silent on the subject of your Antifa Brothers and Sisters attacking people. Don't mind a little violence on your part do you. Mob a senator. Knock peoples teeth out.

So let's go here...to S.F. where somebody who does not like conservatives....rushed the event and knocked out the teeth of the organizer.

View attachment 403245

But we take the cake.

Once again. You've got nothing. You support shit you don't understand because you are lemming.

Our patience only lasts so long.

Good job.

I am not sure why you say that Sun Devil. I've been repeatedly clear - Antifa is a bunch of thugs. I certainly don't support them. They feel assault is legitimate expression. I disagree.

HOWEVER, what I DO notice...is...well...you kind of don't share that feeling. No matter how many examples are given - you excuse the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois and Prayer Patriots for their thuggery.

I guess it's pretty one sided huh?
when you start providing evidence that either proud boys or any of those others are going out and burning down cities and beating up old people along with a long list of other crimes unprovoked your opinion might be taken seriously,,,

until then youre just another ignorant hack that does nothing but twist facts to misdirect the discussion,,,

(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

I hope so...but never under estimate the corrupt depths Trump and his Republican enablers will go to to keep power.

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

That was good. Too bad it has no connection to your history or your party’s recent behavior. Nice try though :)

For once.
I do, many times. You just dismiss it. Your fiddling with the census, voter disenfranchisement schemes, extreme politicization of the DoJ for personal witch hunts, using tbe power of your office to conduct witchhunts against your president’s political opponents, interfering with the courts for your President‘s cronies...attempting to bring back a new McCarthy era against the left, stuffing the courts....

All parties want Power and all have had their ugly times. But at this point in time...you guys take the cake.

You want some back up as to just how power hungry you are at this point in time..how you you are perverting the norms of our political and judicial institutions to bring about a new era of the Republican Bananna Republic?

Here is one:

Coyote

You seem to be awfully silent on the subject of your Antifa Brothers and Sisters attacking people. Don't mind a little violence on your part do you. Mob a senator. Knock peoples teeth out.

So let's go here...to S.F. where somebody who does not like conservatives....rushed the event and knocked out the teeth of the organizer.

View attachment 403245

But we take the cake.

Once again. You've got nothing. You support shit you don't understand because you are lemming.

Good job.

I am not sure why you say that Sun Devil. I've been repeatedly clear - Antifa is a bunch of thugs. I certainly don't support them. They feel assault is legitimate expression. I disagree.

HOWEVER, what I DO notice...is...well...you kind of don't share that feeling. No matter how many examples are given - you excuse the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois and Prayer Patriots for their thuggery.

when you start providing evidence that either proud boys or any of those others are going out and burning down cities and beating up old people along with a long list of other crimes unprovoked your opinion might be taken seriously,,,

until then youre just another ignorant hack that does nothing but twist facts to misdirect the discussion,,,

Already done so. Keep on defending thugs.

You never met my second wife obviously

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

For once.

Here is one:

Coyote

View attachment 403245

But we take the cake.

Good job.

Already done so. Keep on defending thugs.
sorry sweetie but there are no documented cased that I know of where the PB attacked without provocation,,,

your just mad they always beat your little kids ass's

Biden's nice guy armor is starting crack.

Not only Hunter.....

His touching of young girls.....

Now we are hearing he used to swim naked in front of agents (not heard how true that one is).

Additionally they are now revisiting some of his previous work in the senate.

Stealing speeches.

Smearing Bork.

Forum List

Back