Trump “is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life”.

(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

This is why that sad excuse of a human being will be defeated on November 3rd.
I hope so...but never under estimate the corrupt depths Trump and his Republican enablers will go to to keep power.

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

I hope so...but never under estimate the corrupt depths Trump and his Republican enablers will go to to keep power.

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

:auiqs.jpg:

That was good. Too bad it has no connection to your history or your party’s recent behavior. Nice try though :)

By the way...you do realize if you are willing to go to any means to keep a party out of power, and such means means keeping your party IN power....you crave power.

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

That was good. Too bad it has no connection to your history or your party’s recent behavior. Nice try though :)

I'd love you to back up your claims.

For once.

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

By the way...you do realize if you are willing to go to any means to keep a party out of power, and such means means keeping your party IN power....you crave power.

Obama's actions during the recession was a grab for power. He wontonly screwed the shareholders of GM over to cement support form the union and he redistributed wealth.

His ACA was a power play. It put power in the hands of the federal government.....please disagree with me. I dare you.

What has Trump done ?

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

For once.
I do, many times. You just dismiss it. Your fiddling with the census, voter disenfranchisement schemes, extreme politicization of the DoJ for personal witch hunts, using tbe power of your office to conduct witchhunts against your president’s political opponents, interfering with the courts for your President‘s cronies...attempting to bring back a new McCarthy era against the left, stuffing the courts....

All parties want Power and all have had their ugly times. But at this point in time...you guys take the cake.

You want some back up as to just how power hungry you are at this point in time..how you you are perverting the norms of our political and judicial institutions to bring about a new era of the Republican Bananna Republic?

Here is one:

Oh the right doesn't care about generals anymore, just the orange goon who has run the country into the ground. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, increasing crime, riots, recession, the most pandemic deaths.... The right loves failure.

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

For once.
I do, many times. You just dismiss it. Your fiddling with the census, voter disenfranchisement schemes, extreme politicization of the DoJ for personal witch hunts, using tbe power of your office to conduct witchhunts against your president’s political opponents, interfering with the courts for your President‘s cronies...attempting to bring back a new McCarthy era against the left, stuffing the courts....

All parties want Power and all have had their ugly times. But at this point in time...you guys take the cake.

You want some back up as to just how power hungry you are at this point in time..how you you are perverting the norms of our political and judicial institutions to bring about a new era of the Republican Bananna Republic?

Here is one:

Nobody is fiddling with the census. They are following legal proceedings. What problem do you have with the law ? Oh yeah...I forgot....if you don't like the law....you riot.

There is no voter disenfranchisement. It is WELL KNOWN we have millions of illegal aliens in the country. It is also well known that we have voter fraud at some level (how much has never really been established....and your side does not care to find out as it tends to help you).

Witchhunts against political opponents ???? Really. Like who and how were they damaged. Adam Schitt led impeachment hearings against HIlla....oops who ? All on bullshit made up charges. And spare me the defense. Your butthurt side has been calling for impeachment from day 1 just because it is donald trump. You need me to show you the tapes ? I'd be happy to dig them up.

We are not stuffing the courts. We are nominating justices as we are allowed to do. What problem do you have with that. Oh yeah...I keep forgetting. If the law does not favor you...it's bad.

Perverting the norms of our instititutions. After it's been shown that internal agencies have openly fought Trump. So spare me the Saul Alinsky talking points.

You fuckers are the ones who are talking about court packing. You fuckers are the ones talking about nuking the filibuster.

You fuckers are the ones talking about mask mandates and other bullshit that has hurt the economy (in some part to defeat Trump).

You fuckers are the ones who nominated a demented petrified piece of shit career politician to head your corruption ticket and attached a political slut to the on-deck circle.

You fuckers are the ones who attack people for supporting trump (physically attack).

You fucker are the ones who have corrupted the media to the point that nobody trusts them because they won't carry any story.

You fuckers support the enlightened actions of Google and Twitter all in the name of control.

In short, you fuckers are so power happy you have no clue as to just how trouble you are in and how much damage you have caused.
Now.....try it again, shit-for-brains.

(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen.John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

You have got to be one of the most gullible dolts on this site. lol

Trump has a long history of reaching out to help people and fixing problems. Here is just one example....

Can you give an example of Biden doing anything positive for anyone other than himself or his family?

I’ll wait.
1602955883124.gif

Trump has an ego.

Trump is self-serving.

So is a good E.R. surgeon. I want a good E.R. surgeon in place when I need him.

Trumps ego has helped the U.S. in many ways.

If Biden moved next door to me, I'd welcome him (if I had kids I'd move).

If Trump moved in next door...I'd sell my house.

You morons have no sense of context.

That is why you put Jimmy Carter in the WH. He was a nice guy did a shitty job of leadership and got the boot after 4 years.

25tz1l.jpg

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

For once.

Here is one:

I keep telling myself I need to get off this site.

Every time I read this kind of 3rd grade slop, I get depressed knowing that this is an adult saying this kind of stupid shit.

No context on what it means to be conservative or left wing.

No understanding of the constitution.

A total sorry assed lemming.

I think having teeth drilled and filled without novocaine is become more attractive than having to face the reality that the movie idiocracy was more a prophecy than entertainment.

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

For once.

Here is one:

Hey, your pile of shit ideologues did it again.

When they can't scream you into submission, they invade your space.

They are pieces of shit, just like Biden.

You support them.

You are a piece of shit.

Me and the entire military grew weary of Trump very early on. I mean he's in office year AND NOT A SINGLE NEW WAR!?? DAFUQ?!! The Born in Kenya guy started a new war every 6 months!! - unidentified disgruntled guy with a name rhyming with John Kelly

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

For once.

Here is one:

Coyote

Oh, and how about another one.

You seem to be awfully silent on the subject of your Antifa Brothers and Sisters attacking people. Don't mind a little violence on your part do you. Mob a senator. Knock peoples teeth out.

So let's go here...to S.F. where somebody who does not like conservatives....rushed the event and knocked out the teeth of the organizer.

1602984737197.png

But we take the cake.

Once again. You've got nothing. You support shit you don't understand because you are lemming.

Our patience only lasts so long.

Good job.

And you, an anonymous poster on a message board, are passing judgement on someone who's done more in one year than you've done in a lifetime.

Talk about a sad excuse for a human being.

that sounds more like jealousy than honest critique since trump is not just a billionaire that produced a product that people wanted but also got elected to the highest offic in the land,,,

I wish I was that flawed,,,
Nearly everyone that has worked with or near Trump at the WH have come away with the same opinion. Kelly is not an anomaly.

In the end, he gets results.

I don't have to talk to the guy.

But I know I am doing well financially because of the confidence of companies in the U.S environment.

You FUCKERS purposely shut down the economy just to defeat him.

You are the lowlifes in this whole thing.

Fuck you.

1602986744430.png

Here is some more for you Coyote.

This was the work of.....wait for it.....left wingers.....like you.

Taking the cake and the whole fucking backery.

You piece of shit.

Or keep you from power.

We despise power.

You crave it.

For once.

Here is one:

Coyote

Oh, and how about another one.

You seem to be awfully silent on the subject of your Antifa Brothers and Sisters attacking people. Don't mind a little violence on your part do you. Mob a senator. Knock peoples teeth out.

So let's go here...to S.F. where somebody who does not like conservatives....rushed the event and knocked out the teeth of the organizer.

View attachment 403245

But we take the cake.

Once again. You've got nothing. You support shit you don't understand because you are lemming.

Our patience only lasts so long.

Good job.

I am not sure why you say that Sun Devil. I've been repeatedly clear - Antifa is a bunch of thugs. I certainly don't support them. They feel assault is legitimate expression. I disagree.

HOWEVER, what I DO notice...is...well...you kind of don't share that feeling. No matter how many examples are given - you excuse the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois and Prayer Patriots for their thuggery.

I guess it's pretty one sided huh?

Forum List

Back