Trump “is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life”.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

This is why that sad excuse of a human being will be defeated on November 3rd.

(CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

that sounds more like jealousy than honest critique since trump is not just a billionaire that produced a product that people wanted but also got elected to the highest offic in the land,,,

I wish I was that flawed,,,

I love how Marine Maj. Generals, just lay it on the line. I salute Maj Gen Kelly, a true patriot. :salute:

that sounds more like jealousy than honest critique since trump is not just a billionaire that produced a product that people wanted but also got elected to the highest offic in the land,,,

Nearly everyone that has worked with or near Trump at the WH have come away with the same opinion. Kelly is not an anomaly.

Shit ..........another audition for a CNN Analysist job.....

Damn.........the others already quit the job.

Nearly everyone that worked with or near Trump at the WH has come away with the same opinion.
I'm willing to bet most if not all of them are holdover or your typical government slugs that dont like losing their power,,,

Remarkable how Trump supporters can remain so willfully ignorant.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

That General is just as bad. Real piece of work that guy is.

I hope so...but never under estimate the corrupt depths Trump and his Republican enablers will go to to keep power.

Let’s pretend he did say this (it’s more “sources say” bs). Let’s even say it’s true.
Why should I give a shit?
Trump has a job to do, and he has been doing an excellent job.
I couldn’t give a shit if he never bathed, smelled like piss, farts, and cabbage (Hillary), or if he was a meany.
I don’t give a damn.
I’m not marrying him.

Before any of you people hire someone to do a job (work on your car, build a pool, now your yard, whatever), do you take them in a date first? Do you find out what others think of their personality?
Or do you judge them based on job performance?

More personal opinion that I couldn’t care less about.

Most veterans easily adjust to civilian life. Evidently Kelly couldn't.

President Trump's assessment:

"He was with me, didn't do a good job, had no temperament, and ultimately he was petered out," Trump said. "He got eaten alive. He was unable to handle the pressure of this job."

Trump said retired Gen. John Kelly 'got eaten alive' as White House chief of staff after reports claimed he made rude remarks at the grave of Kelly's son

I wish that I was that flawed with all the hot chicks he banged.

Nearly everyone that worked with or near Trump at the WH has come away with the same opinion.
I'm willing to bet most if not all of them are holdover or your typical government slugs that dont like losing their power,,,
Not one former President has ever had so many ex-aides come out and blast him as incompetent, dishonest or corrupt while that President was still in office as Trump has.

Mark my words we have not even scratched the surface on what a shit show the Trump Administration has been.

Yeah, I was actually thinking that.

Because other people who have interacted with Trump, say very different things, based on what situation calls for.

But Trump of course has an ego, which isn't in question. The problem is, when two people with egos meet, the often see each other as totally flawed.

Egotistical people, hate egotistical people, specifically because it shows them what they are.

My very first thought when I read through his statements was, I think two people with big egos, bumped into each other, and it didn't work.

Did he not know Barry Obama?

I wish that I was that flawed with all the hot chicks he banged.
at the end of the day pussy is pussy,, I found the hot chicks arent worth the effort,,,

I hope so...but never under estimate the corrupt depths Trump and his Republican enablers will go to to keep power.
Ain’t that the truth.

Forum List

Back