Trump is so jealous of Obama. Must be because

Your need to tell yourself that his penis is small, is sad for you.

How sad would it be if, say, a presidential candidate had to talk about that in a nationally televised debate?

It's wacko, sure. But it could happen.

I would say that reflects on the person that brought it up, so to speak.

Or are you one of those lefties who are soooooo sincerely advising republicans that the way to respond to attacks and barbs is to remain aloof and above it all?

LOL! Thanks, but no thanks. Your days of being able to spread lies unchallenged are over.

These two are like Hillary blame everything except their own policies and get upset when people don't tow the line.

I don't agree with the OP at all.

No way in the world President Donald Trump is jealous of Barry Soetoro.

Too ridiculous for words.

I have seen it today on three other political forums it's the new talking point, instead of saying Trump is racist, they say he is jealous..and that's why Trump is erasing all Obama's E.Os

Trump is so jealous of Obama. Must be because
trump-hands-small-size-obama.jpg

Wow Valerie, that's might racist of you.

how so?

I think Donald is just angry because he has a micro penis

Wow. That's very sad of you.
No. Its just very sad for his wife.

I can't imagine what you are getting out of believing that. Because I'm not pathetic like you.
I dont care about his penis size. I just said its sad for his wife. I can believe it because guys like him are always over compensating.

If you didn't care, why did you comment?
When I make an observation I typically comment. Has nothing to do with what I care about. His wife has to suffer and thats none of my concern.

Like I said. You are illiterate. The moment Drumpf won the GOP nod. I saw you morons lining up to vote for him. My only flaw was that I was sure there couldnt be that many ignorant under educated voters left in the US in this day and age.

YOur moron spin aside, the lefties on this site, in the msm, in the dem party, ect.

they didn't see it. THey were confident right up to the point when the real vote totals started rolling in.

They were fucking stupid, and Trump was fucking brilliant.

Eat that, dumbass.
Nope. You and your ilk were stupid. Drumpf hoped against hope there were enough stupid, insecure morons such as yourself waiting around. Even then he lost the popular vote.

President Trump spoke out for the long ignored Middle America, which you hate,

and all you lefties saw what he was doing and were still completely confident that he would lose, right to the point that the votes started rolling in.

Your spin on the matter doesn't change the fact that he was brilliant, and you fuckers were dead wrong.

new-york-times-forecast.jpg
Drumpf spoke out for cartoon characters, illiterates, and those that were slightly retarded. I dont hate you. I pity you. You were fooled by Drumpf and yet you still think he is brilliant. :laugh:

Keep posting that way and keep thinking that way...its funny now how the left says Trump is "jealous" or "racist " of obama because he is doing exactly what we hired him to do..

What, tweet?

You don't need to "hire" somebody to do that.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

I think Donald is just angry because he has a micro penis

Wow. That's very sad of you.
No. Its just very sad for his wife.

I can't imagine what you are getting out of believing that. Because I'm not pathetic like you.

That Rump's penis is tiny is irrelevant. What's far more illustrative is his obsession with being so whiny defensive about it. Even to the point of bringing it up, no pun intended, on national TV.

That neurosis betrays character, or lack thereof. And a complete dearth of self-discipline.

At first i thought he was for us but I am thinking that it is all by design now,that they put him in office because they knew americans would trust him with his speeechs that sounded good like draining the swamp.But he has not done that yet.Goldman sacs donors for the Obama administration are still in the white house.that doesnt sound like draining the swamp to me,does it to you? Plus when he said he would preoecute Hillery.I knew he was a fraud,you dont REALLY believe he will be the first president ever to prosecute a former first lady now do you? lol

and same as Obama and Bush,he is kissing those assholes in Israel who always start wars with everyone around the country.this here cinced it for me he has crossed over to the dark side.

PressTV-Israel, Saudi hail Trump’s anti-Iran rhetoric

Well, I never expected him to wave a magic wand and fix everything...especially not in the first year...nor did I take his rhetoric about Hillary as anything more than hyperbole and Im pretty sure most people in the crowd who chanted "lock her up" were just having a bit of fun. As for Israel, well... it'd be political suicide to criticize Jews. Besides, his daughter is married to a jewish guy and she converted to the religion so I don't really know what people expected from him in that regard. One of my biggest concerns is the mainstream media and their constant lies and I love that he's basically at war with them.

If you believe that I've got some beachfront property in Kentucky that you might like.

This fake-ass disdain of mass media is yet another dog-and-pony show for the Gullibles. Rump literally owes everything he IS to mass media. Without it no one would even know who the fuck he is.

And now you are reduced to lying about what I said to hide from the truth.

You are a coward.
Says the guy that claimed I hated Middle America. :laugh:

Youre a retarded coward.

You do.

And you are the one that thinks Trump changed the world by accident.

Even though it went down just the way he said.

Moron.
Drumpf hasnt change anything except my understanding of just how many illiterate people are still in the US.

He loves the poorly educated!

And it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see why.

Your arrogance and bigotry is noted and held against you.

President Trump spoke out for Middle America, who's interests had been ignored by both parties for a long, long time.

You name calling reflects on you, not them.

Oh yes he did, I remember. And I quote, "how stupid are the people of Iowa?" He said that TO Iowa. IN Iowa.

And the state then voted for him in the GE so this could be one of those stopped-clock moments where he was actually right; it certainly "reflects on them" doesn't it.

But that's Rump's name-calling , not mine.

If you hadn't cut down the post, the answer would be right above.

I'm not sure why you are insulting yourself and your friends, but that has nothing to do with me.

Once AGAIN for the Illiterati --- I haven't "cut down" a goddam thing.

You can't "cut down" what was never there.

Wimp.

Asshole.

*BAM* Where does Correll pull his posts from for 600, Alex

Why aren't you cutting the posts down? It sOOOOO horribly long.

Pogo still doesnt understand the definition of the UNITED states of America is..he thinks it's the United state of Detroit. He thinks all cities would be the same if ran by democrats or republicans ..

No idea where that came from but in the world of reality (q.v.) Pogo has pointed out for years on this forum that determining which day your neighborhood gets its garbage picked up and when to run the snowplows is not a "political" thing. And that city officials at least in the past (and some in the present) didn't even use political parties, since there was no reason to.

Go ahead and try to prove I didn't.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.
Trump no longer has any reason to be jealous -- since Trump also got elected.

As far as comparative intelligence goes -- who knows?

BHO is definitely a better speaker. However he was hamstrung by Boehner during his presidency.

Whether Trump ends up hamstrung by his own party and its fringe far right is yet to be seen.

Good point --- and yet, there he is on the golden throne at 3am, twit-whining about "O'bama tapped my wires" and "fine people on many sides" and "we'll take an IQ test" and "liddle Bob Corker" and "she was bleeding badly from a facelift", etc etc etc ad nauseum.

Which again speaks volumes about character, meaning lack thereof.

BHO is definitely a better speaker. However he was hamstrung by Boehner during his presidency.

Rump on the other hand need not be concerned with boners, due to his..... well, you know.

Got to tell ya though, boners aren't really related to hamstrings. Close in proximity but really not related.

Trump is a fucking moron. All you have to do is ask his own Secretary of State.

Only a completely delusional fool would deny how brilliantly President Trump ran his campaign.

It was brilliant if youre illiterate and easily swayed by carnival barkers. Your admiration of Drumpf puts you in both categories.

Who's int the White House?

Who was right? Who was wrong?

I know youre illiterate so I will post it again with this fact. Brilliance is in the mind of the beholder.

It was brilliant if youre illiterate and easily swayed by carnival barkers. Your admiration of Drumpf puts you in both categories.

Brilliance is not in the mind of the beholder.

His analysis was different than just about everyone else's.

He was right and they all were wrong.

Ignoring that is the act of a fool.

Occam's Razor.

Good point --- and yet, there he is on the golden throne at 3am, twit-whining about "O'bama tapped my wires" and "fine people on many sides" and "we'll take an IQ test" and "liddle Bob Corker" and "she was bleeding badly from a facelift", etc etc etc ad nauseum.

Rump on the other hand need not be concerned with boners, due to his..... well, you know.

Got to tell ya though, boners aren't really related to hamstrings. Close in proximity but really not related.

he can't help what he is.... he's mentally deranged..... but one has to wonder about the character of the ignorant imbeciles who voted for him.

he can't help what he is.... he's mentally deranged..... but one has to wonder about the character of the ignorant imbeciles who voted for him.

Agreed, except for the first part --- I believe he could help what he is just as the rest of us learn to discipline our baser and selfish impulses --- but he doesn't want to because that would not serve the self-interest of Numero Uno.

There are plenty of people who understand human psychology well enough to know how to exploit it to their own personal gain, but the vast majority of us decline to do so out of a sense of ethics. Rump doesn't have any, and that I believe is his choice.

It's still summed up in the quote from the 'playbook' (appropriately named) of his fraudulent and now happily defunct "university" --- "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ------- you sell feelings." Rump understands that as well as anyone does but uses that to victimize others anyway. Just as if one of us saw a wallet fall out of a man's pocket and the man was unaware of it those of us with ethics would call his attention to it and get it back to him, whereas Rump would pick it up and run away thinking "more for me".

Anyway I believe that's a conscious choice -- you can't live 71 years and never pick up any social mores --- and his choice belies, again, a glaring giant bigly Yuge character flaw. One that makes actually voting for him literally unthinkable. Except apparently for those too blind to see the obvious.

Last edited:

Agreed, except for the first part --- I believe he could help what he is just as the rest of us learn to discipline our baser and selfish impulses --- but he doesn't want to because that would not serve the self-interest of Numero Uno.

There are plenty of people who understand human psychology well enough to know how to exploit it to their own personal gain, but the vast majority of us decline to do so out of a sense of ethics. Rump doesn't have any, and that I believe is his choice.

It's still summed up in the quote from the 'playbook' (appropriately named) of his fraudulent and now happily defunct "university" --- "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ------- you sell feelings." Rump understands that as well as anyone does but uses that to victimize others anyway. Just as if one of us saw a wallet fall out of a man's pocket and the man was unaware of it those of us with ethics would call his attention to it and get it back to him, whereas Rump would pick it up and run away thinking "more for me".

I see what you're saying... I just think he's mentally ill and would need a lot of psychiatric help to change.

as to the rest, I agree with you.

Forum List

Back