Trump is scared he will lose his base

He failed to keep his promises.
/----/ Actually he is one of the few in public office that keeps his promises; Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments
No not all of them.
/——-/ He’s only half way through his first term. Which unkept promises bother you?
Well, his horseshit about lobbying bans (which turned out to be a way to weaken the existing rules and incentivize lying) and his bullshit about healthcare are 2 I would care about.

Were you upset that Obama and his administration failed to b transparent as Obama promised?

Were you upset that Obama not fulfill his promise on not letting lobbies into his administration?

I was hoping Trump would have cleaned the swamp however we all know politicians make promises they can’t keep, the party doesn’t matter. The two party system is broken, when your best two candidates are Trump and Clinton, it can’t be good.

Yes I was as a matter of fact, thanks for pointing out how much tRumPutin is like Obama!

There are reasons why people hate trump the right wing idiot's are a cult
Seems you're a bit out of touch.
View attachment 245125

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING HIT ALL-TIME MONTHLY LOW IN JANUARY, POPULARITY SLUMPING IN KEY 2020 STATES: POLL

According to the survey, 76 percent of Americans who watched the State of the Union approved of Trump’s performance, and 24 percent disapproved. But the audience was more Republican than the American populace, per CBS:
/——-/ CBS doesn’t know the political party of the viewers and you’re a fool for thinking they do. And how does CBS explain all of the Trump haters bashing the SOTU on twitter and FB?

Trump is scared he will lose his base. There is no one that Trump will not double cross except his current base.
Trump lies, bullies, extorts, double crosses to advance himself. One group he has been surprisingly loyal to is his base. He is sticking with the ridiculous promises that he conned them with. At the forefront is the wall.
Trump knows his only hope of any support in the American electorate is the minority of voters who bought his lies and continue to buy his lies. They are brainless, minions but they are his lackies.
Except for this decreasing group of minions, the more Americans see of Trump, the less they like him.

Trump knows the minions are his only hope. Watch out minions. As soon as Trump does not see value in your support he will sell you down the river.

They're more secure now than when he was elected. Even the independent vote is more secure for Trump now. That's really what youre worried about.
You are getting you information from other Trump minions. All polls show Trump's approval declining and his disapproval increasing. He has the lowest approval rating of any modern day President in the second year in office.
He is adding no one to his base and some of the base are falling off. His disapproval is increasing.
Trump Job Approval Sets New Record for Polarization

Well, I'm terrible at making political predictions.

My only point is he's not likely to sell you out.
I predicted Trump would lose both the primary and the general election. Fortunately, the Democrat Party nominated Hillary.

I actually don't like Trump much.. He's an obnoxious jerk. He's like Lane Kiffen (former Crimson Tide Offensive Coordinator). He might be a jerk, but he does his job well.

I support Trump because he's hitched his wagon to American prosperity. IOW - anything good for America is good for Trump. Trump wants Americans to prosper (in part so Trump can take credit for it).

Democrats are the opposite. Anything good for Trump (like American prosperity) is bad for them. Democrats want Americans to suffer, and blame Trump for the suffering.
How are you measuring prosperity? Trump is maximizing short term gains at the cost of future prosperity.
He is bringing Coal jobs back while China is focusing on high tech growth including AI
Trump is focusing on the southern border as our biggest security risk while our intelligence say that is not the case
Trump gives tax breaks that are increasing the debt so our children will pay for current gains.
Hate crimes have increased under Trump
The polarization of America has never been greater.
Our foreign relations have declined

Trump is scared he will lose his base. There is no one that Trump will not double cross except his current base.
Trump lies, bullies, extorts, double crosses to advance himself. One group he has been surprisingly loyal to is his base. He is sticking with the ridiculous promises that he conned them with. At the forefront is the wall.
Trump knows his only hope of any support in the American electorate is the minority of voters who bought his lies and continue to buy his lies. They are brainless, minions but they are his lackies.
Except for this decreasing group of minions, the more Americans see of Trump, the less they like him.

Trump knows the minions are his only hope. Watch out minions. As soon as Trump does not see value in your support he will sell you down the river.
/—-/ As long as Trump does what he was elected to do, he will not lose his base, much to your chagrin.
The base is relatively loyal but is a minority of the electorate. If the 60% to 70% who do not care for Trump is energized like his base, Trump is gone.
He is one of the few Presidents to not expand his base after being elected.

------------------------------------------- he is doing the best he can with so many enemies everywhere he looks . 'hilary and 'jebito bush' or any of the other 'repubs' would purposely be doing much worse Moonglow .
We will never know. But Trump will go down as worst President ever so they would have to done pretty bad to be worse than Trump.

I predicted Trump would lose both the primary and the general election. Fortunately, the Democrat Party nominated Hillary.

I actually don't like Trump much.. He's an obnoxious jerk. He's like Lane Kiffen (former Crimson Tide Offensive Coordinator). He might be a jerk, but he does his job well.

I support Trump because he's hitched his wagon to American prosperity. IOW - anything good for America is good for Trump. Trump wants Americans to prosper (in part so Trump can take credit for it).

Democrats are the opposite. Anything good for Trump (like American prosperity) is bad for them. Democrats want Americans to suffer, and blame Trump for the suffering.
How are you measuring prosperity? Trump is maximizing short term gains at the cost of future prosperity.
He is bringing Coal jobs back while China is focusing on high tech growth including AI
Trump is focusing on the southern border as our biggest security risk while our intelligence say that is not the case
Trump gives tax breaks that are increasing the debt so our children will pay for current gains.
Spare me the talking points.

I'm glad you discovered the debt, but America is much better off than 3 years ago.

View attachment 245125
The poll is based on those who watched the speech. The majority of those who watch any SOTU are supporters of the President.
The big questions is will he compromise with the other side like he said. His base approved of the speech because they know most of his conciliatory promises he will not keep. If he does his base will be upset.

------------------------------------------- he is doing the best he can with so many enemies everywhere he looks . 'hilary and 'jebito bush' or any of the other 'repubs' would purposely be doing much worse Moonglow .
We will never know. But Trump will go down as worst President ever so they would have to done pretty bad to be worse than Trump.
I guess its a good thing for Trump he'll be compared to the guy that allowed the Caliphate to form, destroyed millions of health care plans, never had a 3% GDP growth quarter, lost 1/4 million manufacturing jobs, forced millions into food stamps to survive, doubled the national debt, sent guns to arm Mexican drug gangs, and sent a plane load of cash to fund terrorism.

Spare me the talking points.

I'm glad you discovered the debt, but America is much better off than 3 years ago.
Check your facts. Trump said he would decrease the debt. He has increased the annual debt during both of his first two years in office as compared to Obama's last year in office.

/----/ Actually he is one of the few in public office that keeps his promises; Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments
No not all of them.
/——-/ He’s only half way through his first term. Which unkept promises bother you?
Well, his horseshit about lobbying bans (which turned out to be a way to weaken the existing rules and incentivize lying) and his bullshit about healthcare are 2 I would care about.

Were you upset that Obama and his administration failed to b transparent as Obama promised?

Were you upset that Obama not fulfill his promise on not letting lobbies into his administration?

I was hoping Trump would have cleaned the swamp however we all know politicians make promises they can’t keep, the party doesn’t matter. The two party system is broken, when your best two candidates are Trump and Clinton, it can’t be good.

Yes I was as a matter of fact, thanks for pointing out how much tRumPutin is like Obama!

And? I have said Trump is no different than any other President. Just pointing out the facts and some lefties take offense.

I guess its a good thing for Trump he'll be compared to the guy that allowed the Caliphate to form, destroyed millions of health care plans, never had a 3% GDP growth quarter, lost 1/4 million manufacturing jobs, forced millions into food stamps to survive, doubled the national debt, sent guns to arm Mexican drug gangs, and sent a plane load of cash to fund terrorism.
spare me your talking points. It is the talking points of a Trump lackey. You are not looking at the big picture or the long term. Trump appeals to those who are not capable of critical thinking and believe his lies.
That is why is base is substantially less educated than the average American. Trump goes after those most easily conned, the uneducated.

No not all of them.

And? I have said Trump is no different than any other President. Just pointing out the facts and some lefties take offense.
No he is different. Our former Presidents were not saints but Trump makes them look like saints.

The reasons people hate Trump are that they are stupid and bigoted and unable to understand the issues being dealt with.

The reason why people hate trump well because he's a conman,racist,narcissist,lier,treader,felon,,rapist and won on a rigged election may I keep coming.

You may need to brush up on writing sentences and spelling. Thanks for more laughs.

I see politics isn't your thing please move on and find something you're good at because politics isn't for you.

I can see English isn’t for you, maybe you can find another country to perpetrate your fraud.

That was not a good comeback, maybe I can teach you about life,politics things that lord knows you need it.

No he is different. Our former Presidents were not saints but Trump makes them look like saints.

If you want to be naive, then you are correct, otherwise you are absolutely wrong.

View attachment 245125

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING HIT ALL-TIME MONTHLY LOW IN JANUARY, POPULARITY SLUMPING IN KEY 2020 STATES: POLL

According to the survey, 76 percent of Americans who watched the State of the Union approved of Trump’s performance, and 24 percent disapproved. But the audience was more Republican than the American populace, per CBS:
/——-/ CBS doesn’t know the political party of the viewers and you’re a fool for thinking they do. And how does CBS explain all of the Trump haters bashing the SOTU on twitter and FB?

Just like a lot of people in this country don't want a wall including Republicans.

Part of Trump's base the crats swear is these old white guys with one foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel. LOL

It is true. It describes every Trump supporter I know. Did you see the Republican side of congress at the SOTU? OLD WHITE GUYS.
Trump is old white guys last hurrah. As the white guys get old they are less relevant and out of touch with the world of today and the future. They are desperately supporting Trump because they feel he will roll the clock back when the were relevant. They were relevant in an economy that has past us by and by keeping women and racial minorities down so they could not compete for their jobs.

Forum List

Back