Trump is scared he will lose his base

A hateful person starts a bigoted thread that is heavy on his hate of a President and short on any facts.

The emotional left wing butt hurt continues.

There are reasons why people hate trump the right wing idiot's are a cult
The reasons people hate Trump are that they are stupid and bigoted and unable to understand the issues being dealt with.

The reason why people hate trump well because he's a conman,racist,narcissist,lier,treader,felon,,rapist and won on a rigged election may I keep coming.

You may need to brush up on writing sentences and spelling. Thanks for more laughs.

I see politics isn't your thing please move on and find something you're good at because politics isn't for you.

Seems you're a bit out of touch.
View attachment 245125

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING HIT ALL-TIME MONTHLY LOW IN JANUARY, POPULARITY SLUMPING IN KEY 2020 STATES: POLL

According to the survey, 76 percent of Americans who watched the State of the Union approved of Trump’s performance, and 24 percent disapproved. But the audience was more Republican than the American populace, per CBS:

Seems you're a bit out of touch.
View attachment 245125

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING HIT ALL-TIME MONTHLY LOW IN JANUARY, POPULARITY SLUMPING IN KEY 2020 STATES: POLL

According to the survey, 76 percent of Americans who watched the State of the Union approved of Trump’s performance, and 24 percent disapproved. But the audience was more Republican than the American populace, per CBS:
Of course, nationally now it is in the low to mid 40's and climbing.

Of course, nationally now it is in the low to mid 40's and climbing.
Of course no, it isn't, and it only took a slight (0.5%) upturn in the last week after steadily falling for about 4 months:

How Popular Is Donald Trump?
Nate got it wrong.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Scroll down to the graph so see that the President's approval is trending up and the disapproval is trending down.

Nate got it wrong.
That doesn't make sense. "Nate" is not arbitrarily deciding anything... that chart is an aggregate of polls, which is clearly a better method than cherry picking a poll you like, or even a few. And even your own link shows the slight upturn in the last 7 days, with the prior 4 months showing a steady decline.

Nate got it wrong.
That doesn't make sense. "Nate" is not arbitrarily deciding anything... that chart is an aggregate of polls, which is clearly a better method than cherry picking a poll you like, or even a few. And even your own link shows the slight upturn in the last 7 days, with the prior 4 months showing a steady decline.
First off, Nate doesn't publish an aggregate of polls. Nate makes adjustments to the polls to compensate for differences, such as are only registered voters polled or is everyone polled, and to do this he makes assumptions about how many of those polled are registered voters, so what Nate publishes is at least in part his interpretation of the polls.

My link provides both the individual polls and an aggregate of all the polls and provides information about who was polled so you can make your own judgment about the data, and if you scroll down, there is a graph of the aggregate numbers that clearly shows the President's approval is trending up and disapproval is trending down.

Nate got it wrong.
First off, Nate doesn't publish an aggregate of polls. Nate makes adjustments to the polls to compensate for differences, such as are only registered voters polled or is everyone polled, and to do this he makes assumptions about how many of those polled are registered voters, so what Nate publishes is at least in part his interpretation of the polls.

My link provides both the individual polls and an aggregate of all the polls and provides information about who was polled so you can make your own judgment about the data, and if you scroll down, there is a graph of the aggregate numbers that clearly shows the President's approval is trending up and disapproval is trending down.
Your link also shows a scant 1.6% absolute difference and shows the exact trend i described. Thought I would mention that, since you forgot to do so.

Nate got it wrong.

Your link also shows a scant 1.6% absolute difference and shows the exact trend i described. Thought I would mention that, since you forgot to do so.
What my link shows is that after taking a hit after the shutdown, the President's approval rating is trending up after his SOTU, and I predict it is will go much higher after he declares a national emergency to build the smart fence and proposes short term emergency funding to avoid a shutdown so that negotiations can continue while he builds the fence.

President's approval rating is trending up after his SOTU,
Yes, and 538 shows that, too. A remarkable, 5-day trend upward, to the lofty height of about 40-42%. Ya might want to keep the champagne on ice, bro.
To 42.2% and trending up. If we look only at registered voters it is higher and if we look only at likely voters it is 50%.

Champagne? No, but I will honor President Trump's 2020 victory by eating some Kentucky Fried Chicken, reportedly one of his favorites.

/----/ Actually he is one of the few in public office that keeps his promises; Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments
No not all of them.
/——-/ He’s only half way through his first term. Which unkept promises bother you?
Well, his horseshit about lobbying bans (which turned out to be a way to weaken the existing rules and incentivize lying) and his bullshit about healthcare are 2 I would care about.

Were you upset that Obama and his administration failed to b transparent as Obama promised?

Were you upset that Obama not fulfill his promise on not letting lobbies into his administration?

I was hoping Trump would have cleaned the swamp however we all know politicians make promises they can’t keep, the party doesn’t matter. The two party system is broken, when your best two candidates are Trump and Clinton, it can’t be good.
Oh look, a trump cultist engaging in whataboutism. This must be a day that ends in 'y'.

I find your fake outrage amusing
/----/ Actually he is one of the few in public office that keeps his promises; Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments
No not all of them.
/——-/ He’s only half way through his first term. Which unkept promises bother you?
Well, his horseshit about lobbying bans (which turned out to be a way to weaken the existing rules and incentivize lying) and his bullshit about healthcare are 2 I would care about.

Were you upset that Obama and his administration failed to b transparent as Obama promised?

Were you upset that Obama not fulfill his promise on not letting lobbies into his administration?

I was hoping Trump would have cleaned the swamp however we all know politicians make promises they can’t keep, the party doesn’t matter. The two party system is broken, when your best two candidates are Trump and Clinton, it can’t be good.
Oh look, a trump cultist engaging in whataboutism. This must be a day that ends in 'y'.

Thanks for proving your petty partisan hypocrisy.

No not all of them.
/—-/ McLame the traitor killed the Obozocare repeal. Good news on the lobbing ban President Trump Signs 5-Year Lobbying Ban for Administration Officials
This only effects the executive branch and can be rescinded at any time.
Congress is still taking foreign money. Such as these senators taking saudi money. super-PACs allow foreign money to flow in freely.
Yeah and it is all legal thanks to Citizens United a Republican pac per the Supreme Court.

You can thank McCain and his CFR for that. Truly a stupid piece of legislation.

A hateful person starts a bigoted thread that is heavy on his hate of a President and short on any facts.

The emotional left wing butt hurt continues.

The reasons people hate Trump are that they are stupid and bigoted and unable to understand the issues being dealt with.

The reason why people hate trump well because he's a conman,racist,narcissist,lier,treader,felon,,rapist and won on a rigged election may I keep coming.

You may need to brush up on writing sentences and spelling. Thanks for more laughs.

I see politics isn't your thing please move on and find something you're good at because politics isn't for you.

I can see English isn’t for you, maybe you can find another country to perpetrate your fraud.

I find your fake outrage amusing
Well, I haven't expressed any outrage, so you are apparently very skilled at amusing yourself with fake dollies. Like a retarded person who laughs at the voices in his head.

I’m sorry that you hear voices in your head, that must be rough on you. It explains a lot about you. Take care of yourself.

Nate got it wrong.
Get ready, because it's going much higher after the Demon-crats laid their hand down on the table on the abortion issue. Tough to with only a pair of duce's to show. The republicans/Donald Trump had a royal flush in that hand.

Last edited:
"We are living in the greatest moment in the history of the world. We are more comfortable and have more access to opportunity than ever before. How grateful you are - and what you do with these blessings - is completely up to you" - Trump is basically telling his base

Forum List

Back