Trump is revered in Israel

I believe he made a good decision, I will not hesitate to give him credit where credit is due.

Yes. President's involving themselves in religious madness in the Middle East always works out great for America.

It isn't a matter of religion, you stupid child. It is a matter of sovereignty and self-determination.

Why do you think Jewish people should be any different than French people or Japanese people in determining the capital of their county and operating diplomatic relationships from that capital?

.....I mean, besides the fact that you are a stupid antisemite?

Yes. President's involving themselves in religious madness in the Middle East always works out great for America.

It isn't a matter of religion, you stupid child. It is a matter of sovereignty and self-determination.

Why do you think Jewish people should be any different than French people or Japanese people in determining the capital of their county and operating diplomatic relationships from that capital?

Aw you poor little victim :itsok:

Not a matter of religion :rolleyes:

A Holocaust survivor's daughter faces Israeli deportation over claims her father became Christian

A Holocaust survivor's daughter faces Israeli deportation over claims her father became Christian

Why would I be a victim, you stupid antisemite? I am not Jewish

Why would I be a victim, you stupid antisemite? I am not Jewish
Because you're whining like a prissy little bitch :itsok:

I am not whining, you stupid moron. I am calling you on your antisemitic crap.

Why should Israel not have the right to determine its own capital as the basis for diplomacy just like any other country? I realize you have never known any Jewish people because you are nothing but a gutter rat, but most Jewish people are not particularly religious. They are Jewish by ethinicity. You hate them because you are stupid and because hating a small ethnicity somehow makes you feel better about the putrid conditions of your own miserable life, but that does not change facts.

Trump still doesn`t know why they flew planes into our skyscrapers? That doesn`t surprise me.

the Bible sez I will bless them that bless thee
Be interesting to see what blessings come to America with this courageous move

MSNBC: Trump is ‘Revered’ in Israel

Abram was not a jew, so means nothing. He was a arab and not even Hebrew. Most likely he was not who they even wrote he was, he was a tradition, an oral story.
Abraham was a descendant of Eber who is believed to be the first Hebrew. So to claim Abraham wasn't a Hebrew isn't entirely true.
The Arabs even claim to be descendants of Eber
As far as Abe being a jew.
Well, his great grandson was a jew so I presume he had to have some Jewish blood in him.
Gen. 12:3 has been the basis for our support of Israel...like...forever.

the Bible sez I will bless them that bless thee
Be interesting to see what blessings come to America with this courageous move

MSNBC: Trump is ‘Revered’ in Israel

Abram was not a jew, so means nothing. He was a arab and not even Hebrew. Most likely he was not who they even wrote he was, he was a tradition, an oral story.
Abraham was a descendant of Eber who is believed to be the first Hebrew. So to claim Abraham wasn't a Hebrew isn't entirely true.
The Arabs even claim to be descendants of Eber
As far as Abe being a jew.
Well, his great grandson was a jew so I presume he had to have some Jewish blood in him.
Gen. 12:3 has been the basis for our support of Israel...like...forever.

I will give you that according to the OT that Abram or Abraham spoke Hebrew as a language which had been taught to him, whereas Judaism is a religion, and Abram or Abraham was not a jew.

Forum List

Back