Moscow blames the US (+UK) and Ukraine for the Crocus City Hall attack , How many of you support Moscow on this ?

How many of you support Moscow on this ?

• YES, CIA /BIDEN/MI5 did it

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, Moscovites always lie

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
YES, CIA /BIDEN did it
No, Moscovites always lie

BACK TO REALITY :
🇷🇺 FSB officers could have been in the concert hall during the terrorist attack in Moscow
1711460356694.jpeg

Russia quickly discovered that it wasn't ISIS.

I think that Russia is only concluding that those parties are responsible for starting the war and so are indirectly responsible.

With the Ukraine losing the war so decidedly now, it was easy to predict that America needed to escalatel.

I think that Russia is only concluding that those parties are responsible for starting the war and so are indirectly responsible.

With the Ukraine losing the war so decidedly now, it was easy to predict that America needed to escalatel.
🇷🇺 🤡 🇷🇺

Medvedev is definitely suffering from hangover: "The accomplices to this murder (terrorist attack on Crocus City Hall) are all of you, Biden, Macron, Sunak, Scholz, and other henchmen."

Forum List

Back