Trump is now George W. Bush

Remember as Trump was running he said he was going to get us out of the endless wars of the Middle East. Trumpers railed against the lies of W. and said that Trump would never be W. and would never get us into another middle eastern war. All the Trumpers who said they went along with W. during the run up to the 2003 invasion said they were misled and in the words of Peter Townsend, ‘Won’t be fooled again!”

Turns out once again in the words of Peter Townsend, the new boss is the “same as the old boss”, and Trumpers are being fooled again.

As we run up to war with Iran we are hearing the same BS as with Iraq. This war will be a hundred time worse.

Trumpist lemmings are lining up to support a war with Iran. Just like 2003.

Trumpists are and have always been Bushies. We can see that now.

U.S. Strike in Iraq Kills Qassim Suleimani, Commander of Iranian Forces
what war? I'd say, he just avoided war. huh? taking out the mastermind kills the plans of said fool.
The "mastermind" has already been replaced.

Esmail Ghaani.

Esmail Ghaani - Wikipedia

And Putin says..."KA-CHING!"

brent-oil.jpg

Trump is W. without the brains.
I didn’t know W had brains. Clearly he never exhibited them.

He is a mass murdering criminal who should be in solitary at Supermax, with Ears in the next cell. Donnie appears to be making himself eligible for a cell there too.
I was being facious. Trump is so friggin stupid he is not even equal to W’s stupidity.
I don’t believe that. I think Donnie is much smarter than W. This doesn’t make him any better, but might mean he is much more dangerous.
well me personally, Don should have left the guy in power and let him continue threatening people around the globe, cause we weawwy didn't to want to offend Iran. Right?

My balls are still sore from all the laughter at you fking idiots. gipper, I thought you were better than that. wow. crawling into the fox hole of the devil huh?

but he responsible for hundreds of American deaths

The "he" responsible for their deaths would be one Mr. Bush. You didn't think criminally invading another country wouldn't be met with some resistance, did you?
Bush did not send US troops to iran

they came to us

Dumber than a moderately talented brick. No, they did not come "to us".
how is it they are in Iraq?

I guess he's sticking to the "2 in 1" Dubya idea of war. Iraq and Afghanistan it was, now he is pissing off both Iraq and Iran.

His chances of reelection are also plummeting, I would think.

I guess he's sticking to the "2 in 1" Dubya idea of war. Iraq and Afghanistan it was, now he is pissing off both Iraq and Iran.

Iraq isn't mad at the US. you are a fking fool for that thought.

The ony wars we are involed in are the ones we were before Trump was elected and when he talked about leaving Syria his critics on both the right and left pissed their pants over it.
Leaving Syria wasn't the problem. Bailing out on our allies with no warning and leaving them to Turkey's tender mercies was one problem. Another is that the greatest beneficiary of this move is Russia. It gave them easy access to the area, and allowed their Ally Iran to extend it's influence as well. And with the Kurds now allied with the Syrian government we essentially gave the Russians our best partner in the area.

The ony wars we are involed in are the ones we were before Trump was elected and when he talked about leaving Syria his critics on both the right and left pissed their pants over it.
Leaving Syria wasn't the problem. Bailing out on our allies with no warning and leaving them to Turkey's tender mercies was one problem. Another is that the greatest beneficiary of this move is Russia. It gave them easy access to the area, and allowed their Ally Iran to extend it's influence as well. And with the Kurds now allied with the Syrian government we essentially gave the Russians our best partner in the area.
Trump could have given six months notice or a years notice the reaction in Washington would have been the same.

bailing on which allies is that? Syria isn't our ally. Fk dude, Turkey is. hly crap, how's that arm up your arse feel? wow. never an original thought huh masterbaiter?

Remember as Trump was running he said he was going to get us out of the endless wars of the Middle East. Trumpers railed against the lies of W. and said that Trump would never be W. and would never get us into another middle eastern war. All the Trumpers who said they went along with W. during the run up to the 2003 invasion said they were misled and in the words of Peter Townsend, ‘Won’t be fooled again!”

Turns out once again in the words of Peter Townsend, the new boss is the “same as the old boss”, and Trumpers are being fooled again.

As we run up to war with Iran we are hearing the same BS as with Iraq. This war will be a hundred time worse.

One airstrike = two endless wars?

RETARDED much?

RETARDED much?
Gramp's, unbelievable. Can't make up these kinds of cowards.

Trump could have given six months notice or a years notice the reaction in Washington would have been the same.
I can't speak for other folks, but mine would have been different. A measured, planned withdrawal could have been managed in such a way as to avoid most if not all of the problems I listed.

RETARDED much?
Coming from a guy who started a thread lamenting the escalation of tensions with Iran, this comment is rather sad. Pick a side and stick with it. Confusion like this is a sign of an addled mind.

I can't speak for other folks, but mine would have been different. A measured, planned withdrawal could have been managed in such a way as to avoid most if not all of the problems I listed.
when you become president, then you can implement them.

Iraq isn't mad at the US. you are a fking fool for that thought.
Actually, Iraq is getting fed up with our presence. You are once again being kept in the dark by your propagandists.

Forum List

Back