Trump is leading the most unpopular transition of power in decades

Donald Trump is running the least popular transition in decades

Yes, for all you cons who say "liberals can't even wait til he takes office to bitch about him derp, derp, derp!", you should know that his transition of course actually matters.

His approval ratings for his transition is far below Obama's, Clinton's, and Bush's.
Oh......his approval ratings for his transition.....the "Fake News" media's spin of Trump's skyrocketing approval ratings.

Still, Trump is quickly becoming more popular than the media tells us Obama is.

Trump's approval rating hits 50% as Americans give him 'a long leash' | Daily Mail Online
The last I heard, Trump's approval rating as 54%/40%, approve/disapprove - almost as good as Obama's that the libs are constantly raving about.

This story must be another example of "fake news."

Let me guess, this is the same people who said he would never get the nomination or win the presidency. The left wing needs to stop with their predictions, especially predictions of the future. Hell they can't even get history right.
No many teabaggers are unhappy

As reported by the same people whose predictions didn't pan out so they invent new "fake news."
Most fake news is conservative. That's been proven.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Proven by your liberal mother.

The last I heard, Trump's approval rating as 54%/40%, approve/disapprove - almost as good as Obama's that the libs are constantly raving about.

Yup. He's becoming very popular with me.

I think he'll do down in history and a GREAT president. I expect him to accomplish a LOT during his term.

I think he'll do down in history and a GREAT president. I expect him to accomplish a LOT during his term.
No you're just in denial.

If you have a problem with the One China policy, then take it up with the 2 presidents who instituted it...............Nixon and Reagan.

That would be kind of hard considering they are both dead ... :thup:

No you're just in denial.

What on earth can he be in denial about?

Why would anyone need to take it up with them? The president can change the policy as he pleases

I have no idea why someone would want to gripe to a dead person either way ... And never suggested anyone should ... :thup:

It's only unpopular with the sore-loser, sour-grapes, out-of-power, freaking-out, butt-hurt snowflakes who now find themselves rejected by the majority of Americans, sitting in the back of the bus, not liking what they see, and not being able to do anything about it!

EVERYTHING the libs - Barry- has pushed into effect by by-passing Congress, using his EOs, allowing his Czars and agencies like the EPA make their ilown laws, are being repealed, revoked, wiped off the books - Trump is creating a Cabinet designed to undo much of what Obama did and put the country back on track, as most have felt we have been going in the wrong direction for far too long.

The libs feel helpless, minimized - like they have minimized everyone who has not agreed with them for the last 8 years...and they don't like it.

Tough shit....embrace the suck, snowflakes ... while you make your way to the back of the bus. :p

Donald Trump is running the least popular transition in decades

Yes, for all you cons who say "liberals can't even wait til he takes office to bitch about him derp, derp, derp!", you should know that his transition of course actually matters.

His approval ratings for his transition is far below Obama's, Clinton's, and Bush's.
Well Trump is new at this.

He has no idea what is going on.

He will be considered a genius or another Carter at some point.

Still too early too tell however.

Don't expect a minimum wage increase.

Expect a payroll tax increase.

Expect more tax cuts for the rich.

Expect tax cuts on corporations.

Expect more oil drilling everywhere including wildlife refuges and coastal beaches.

If you are making minimum wage then tighten your belts.

Expect a payroll tax increase.

Why?

So you going to tell me with a straight face Obama didnt raise payroll taxes by 2%? Go ahead and tell me he didnt I dare ya...

You know, I can't (and won't), bitch about how he's running this country until after Jan 20th comes around, and it will probably take at least 6 months to determine how he's going to lead this country.

That being said, it bothers me quite a bit as to who he's appointing into his cabinet positions. One is leading Labor and hates workers, and another is leading the EPA and he's filed lawsuits against them as well as wants to get rid of them.

And then there's the fact that he as an elected official recognized Taiwan as a government separate from China, which is against our current "One China" policy. He doesn't appear to understand statecraft very well.

I'm worried right now, but I'll wait and see how he does, but it doesn't look good right now.

His Taiwan move is going to cause a world of hurt with North Korea... The rest of the world is playing chess at this level and he is play snap...

You know, I can't (and won't), bitch about how he's running this country until after Jan 20th comes around, and it will probably take at least 6 months to determine how he's going to lead this country.

That being said, it bothers me quite a bit as to who he's appointing into his cabinet positions. One is leading Labor and hates workers, and another is leading the EPA and he's filed lawsuits against them as well as wants to get rid of them.

And then there's the fact that he as an elected official recognized Taiwan as a government separate from China, which is against our current "One China" policy. He doesn't appear to understand statecraft very well.

I'm worried right now, but I'll wait and see how he does, but it doesn't look good right now.

His Taiwan move is going to cause a world of hurt with North Korea... The rest of the world is playing chess at this level and he is play snap...

You dont even know how to play checkers..fuck North Korea, Fuck China...

Trump is not running away lke obama he is making his stand so South Korea , and Japan can breath at night.

N Korea wouldn't be a problemm if Clinton hadn't given them nuclear weapons.

How about we just do what is right and let the consequences follow? Recognizing Taiwan is the right thing to do

The quality of polls concerning Trump are running far lower than the ones concerning Obama or Bush. Has not that already been proved?

I glad you're worried, you deserve it for being such an idiot. The labor guy hates workers? Very stupid. Trump is filling the cabinet with people to carry out what he ran on, contrary to the cry from the left. Reducing the EPA, which has grown out of control. Getting rid of common core, etc. I'm sure he understands China better than you do, libs always think we need to run things by them first. He let China know he wasn't their boy.

Let me guess, this is the same people who said he would never get the nomination or win the presidency. The left wing needs to stop with their predictions, especially predictions of the future. Hell they can't even get history right.
No many teabaggers are unhappy

As reported by the same people whose predictions didn't pan out so they invent new "fake news."
Most fake news is conservative. That's been proven.
Link?

Maybe so, but the liberal butt hurt is off the scale. :lol:

..and what was your leadership's answer to all of this? Reelect Pelosi. :dunno:

Well at I hope you remember this "liberal butthurt" 4 years from now... because that's all trump will have given you. He'll back down on all the stuff that actually MATTERS.

I don't think much of fortune tellers.

Except everything trump ever said during the fucking campaign was him doing fortune telling. We're gonna make America great again! We're gonna make the best deals! Were gonna have the best people!

That's his incompetent ass trying to predict the future, without any substance to back it up, you fucking idiot.

You crawled into that fortune teller's booth and you sucked his dick.
Thanks for the cowpie. Now go back to sniffing for more 'shrooms.

You know, most of the people Trump has chosen thus far, I consider to be bad for this country,.
It's a conservative bunch for the most part. He won on that premise and didn't scam America like you lefties claimed. You don't like the picks or the election outcome and that falls into the tough shit category. Complain, question, worry all you want, it changes nothing.

Forum List

Back