Trump is leading the most unpopular transition of power in decades

"unpopular transition of power"???

You liberals are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to complain about, aren't you.

Next we'll be hearing complaints that he chose an "unpopular suit to wear" at his next speech. :rofl:

Last edited:
worse than w in 2000. but there is an orange lining. the country might unite after a major attack. ignoring intelligence briefings could facilitate that. sad.obama to blame.

Isn't it quite sad when the President is more worried about reading the Tweets of a 16 year old and blocking him than listening to intelligence briefings?

You realize that an intelligence briefing covers immediate threats on that given day. Obama deferring to Trump on military actions already? :lol:

worse than w in 2000. but there is an orange lining. the country might unite after a major attack. ignoring intelligence briefings could facilitate that. sad.obama to blame.

Isn't it quite sad when the President is more worried about reading the Tweets of a 16 year old and blocking him than listening to intelligence briefings?
it is trump. i am not surprised. he knows better, and he alone can solve. he has a plan, but no one is allowed to hear it. he is rich, but he does not want to prove how rich. he is trump, your president for at least 4 years, with the senate, and the house. awesome.

I can't wait until he actually has to fucking do something.

Can't be holding victory rallies anymore... can't be tweeting about how Alex baldwin makes him upset... actually has to fucking attend presidential meetings, security briefings... day in and day out.

It's gonna fucking kill him, if he doesn't kill himself first.

I could live with that.

it is trump. i am not surprised. he knows better, and he alone can solve. he has a plan, but no one is allowed to hear it. he is rich, but he does not want to prove how rich. he is trump, your president for at least 4 years, with the senate, and the house. awesome.

Don't forget the Supreme Court for the rest of your sorry libtarded life.

Donald Trump is running the least popular transition in decades

Yes, for all you cons who say "liberals can't even wait til he takes office to bitch about him derp, derp, derp!", you should know that his transition of course actually matters.

His approval ratings for his transition is far below Obama's, Clinton's, and Bush's.

As long as he's dishing out more butthurt to lieberals it's all good.
Oh gee what a convenient justification

Let me guess, this is the same people who said he would never get the nomination or win the presidency. The left wing needs to stop with their predictions, especially predictions of the future. Hell they can't even get history right.

Yes, for all you cons who say "liberals can't even wait til he takes office to bitch about him derp, derp, derp!", you should know that his transition of course actually matters.

His approval ratings for his transition is far below Obama's, Clinton's, and Bush's.
That means he's pissing off the establishment... GOOD!
No he's pissing of both the right and the left. This is a poll you know.

Let me guess, this is the same people who said he would never get the nomination or win the presidency. The left wing needs to stop with their predictions, especially predictions of the future. Hell they can't even get history right.
No many teabaggers are unhappy

Can't be holding victory rallies anymore... can't be tweeting about how Alex baldwin makes him upset... actually has to fucking attend presidential meetings, security briefings... day in and day out.

You'll get what you ask for. Then you will cry even more.

I could live with that.

You understand that isn't going to happen right? Trump is going to be on a 4 year victory tour while Pence does all the work.

You know, I can't (and won't), bitch about how he's running this country until after Jan 20th comes around, and it will probably take at least 6 months to determine how he's going to lead this country.

That being said, it bothers me quite a bit as to who he's appointing into his cabinet positions. One is leading Labor and hates workers, and another is leading the EPA and he's filed lawsuits against them as well as wants to get rid of them.

And then there's the fact that he as an elected official recognized Taiwan as a government separate from China, which is against our current "One China" policy. He doesn't appear to understand statecraft very well.

I'm worried right now, but I'll wait and see how he does, but it doesn't look good right now.
a one China policy is rather stupid since Taiwan is a independent Country....if mainland China doesnt control them,then Taiwan is an independent Country that just happens to be populated by Chinese....do we recognize that there are 2 Korea's?....

It is unlikely that Trump and his team see any contradiction between their super wealthy appointments and their claims of concern for the American working class. Their militantly capitalist world view tells them that putting outlandishly wealthy business-class “winners” in charge of government to slash financial, labor and environmental regulations will unleash growth and thereby redound to the benefit of all in “trickle-down” fashion. Sound familiar? Capitalist “free market” ideology is a powerful thing, especially in the minds of those who have ridden it to obscene wealth and power.

49689227.jpg

Maybe so, but the liberal butt hurt is off the scale. :lol:

..and what was your leadership's answer to all of this? Reelect Pelosi. :dunno:

Well at I hope you remember this "liberal butthurt" 4 years from now... because that's all trump will have given you. He'll back down on all the stuff that actually MATTERS.
and if he doesnt?....will you be here saying you were wrong?....just asking.....

Don't forget the Supreme Court for the rest of your sorry libtarded life.

lol. not my problem.

As long as he's dishing out more butthurt to lieberals it's all good.

These people have been reduced to a vocabulary of one word.

Forum List

Back