Trump is leading the most unpopular transition of power in decades

You know, most of the people Trump has chosen thus far, I consider to be bad for this country,.
It's a conservative bunch for the most part. He won on that premise and didn't scam America like you lefties claimed. You don't like the picks or the election outcome and that falls into the tough shit category. Complain, question, worry all you want, it changes nothing.

The leftwing douche bags are trying to tell us that "draining the swamp" means appointing a bunch of leftwing agitators.

Some MSNBC kunt 'reporter' was at the White house yesterday bitching about Trump going to a Thank You event instead of "working harder" appointing his Cabinet.
She ESPECIALLY was upset that Trump hadn't chosen the SoS position.
All you MSNBC/CNN kunts/Metro-boys are going to be reporting on President Trump from across the street from the White house and getting your 'news' from President Trump's Twitter account.
You'll NEVER be given accreditation to attend ANY of President Trump's press secretary's daily briefings.

Some MSNBC kunt 'reporter' was at the White house yesterday bitching about Trump going to a Thank You event instead of "working harder" appointing his Cabinet.
All you MSNBC/CNN kunts/Metro-boys are going to be reporting on President Trump from across the street from the White house and getting your 'news' from President Trump's Twitter account.
You'll NEVER be given accreditation to attend ANY of President Trump's press secretary's daily briefings.

who can forget the thin skinned obama

running around the country

with a " president - elect" sign tacked to the podium

--LOL

--LOL
I still laugh when I remember that sign coming loose from a podium and dangling sideways during one of his speeches.
None of his 'handlers' even fucking noticed the dangling sign for ten minutes!
I thought at the time: "This is a sign of things to come"........and I was right! LOL LOL!

--LOL
I still laugh when I remember that sign coming loose from a podium and dangling sideways during one of his speeches.
None of his 'handlers' even fucking noticed the dangling sign for ten minutes!
I thought at the time: "This is a sign of things to come"........and I was right! LOL LOL!

--LOL

could have almost heard Bill Engvall saying "here is your sign"

--LOL

The only Cabinet member candidate I do not like so far, and I do not like him at all, is Trump's choice for Labor Secretary. He IS big proponent of Open Border and cheap immigrant labor. He HAS joined forces with Rupert Murdock and others to lobby for legislation that would increase illegal immigration here and push for 'Immigration Reform', which we all know means 'Amnesty' and flooding the work market with cheap labor.

He has also said that 'there are jobs Americans just won't do' - like flipping burgers - so 'we need cheap immigrant labor to do that'. The dumbass needs to look around - with so many companies and jobs leaving the United States about the only jobs around to be had are flipping burgers. He manages Hardees' and Carl Jrs', so he ought to know that many Americans have had to settle for part-time burger-flipping jobs to try to support an entire family. Drive up to a drive-in window at a fast food place anymore - It isn't some kid waiting there anymore. It's Grandma!

As I said, this guy is the only real pick that has me concerned. He's almost everything Trump ran against, which was in part Jobs for Americans and Anti-Illegal Immigration.

You know, I can't (and won't), bitch about how he's running this country until after Jan 20th comes around, and it will probably take at least 6 months to determine how he's going to lead this country.

That being said, it bothers me quite a bit as to who he's appointing into his cabinet positions. One is leading Labor and hates workers, and another is leading the EPA and he's filed lawsuits against them as well as wants to get rid of them.

And then there's the fact that he as an elected official recognized Taiwan as a government separate from China, which is against our current "One China" policy. He doesn't appear to understand statecraft very well.

I'm worried right now, but I'll wait and see how he does, but it doesn't look good right now.
a one China policy is rather stupid since Taiwan is a independent Country....if mainland China doesnt control them,then Taiwan is an independent Country that just happens to be populated by Chinese....do we recognize that there are 2 Korea's?....

If you have a problem with the One China policy, then take it up with the 2 presidents who instituted it...............Nixon and Reagan.
kinda hard since they are dead......how about i take it up with those who are alive?.....they are 2 independent countries,hopefully the new guy has enough balls to tell China that...

If you have a problem with the One China policy, then take it up with the 2 presidents who instituted it...............Nixon and Reagan.

That would be kind of hard considering they are both dead ... :thup:

Why would anyone need to take it up with them? The president can change the policy as he pleases

Only if Congress approves of the policy and passes a bill to change it. Our One China policy has been how we do things ever since Reagan reinstated it. Trump isn't president yet, so how can he change the policy before he gets into office? Short answer, he can't.

Forum List

Back