Trump is leading the most unpopular transition of power in decades

Let me guess, this is the same people who said he would never get the nomination or win the presidency. The left wing needs to stop with their predictions, especially predictions of the future. Hell they can't even get history right.
No many teabaggers are unhappy

As reported by the same people whose predictions didn't pan out so they invent new "fake news."

According somebody named Matthew Ygleslias, it seems the media thinks "Trump is leading the most unpopular transition of power" but then again it seems the media has lower ratings than "Trump's transition" so what are we to make of this? Rush Limbaugh was right when he said that every bit of the vindictive and frustrated media will focus on trying to make Trump illegitimate regardless of the incredible gains of republicans since Hussein was elected eight years ago.

Donald Trump is running the least popular transition in decades

Yes, for all you cons who say "liberals can't even wait til he takes office to bitch about him derp, derp, derp!", you should know that his transition of course actually matters.

His approval ratings for his transition is far below Obama's, Clinton's, and Bush's.
--------------------------------------------- GOOD , all those that express disapproval are killing themselves with all their crying and whining and i like it Billy .

Yes, for all you cons who say "liberals can't even wait til he takes office to bitch about him derp, derp, derp!", you should know that his transition of course actually matters.

His approval ratings for his transition is far below Obama's, Clinton's, and Bush's.
That means he's pissing off the establishment... GOOD!
No he's pissing of both the right and the left. This is a poll you know.
Good! The establishment is on the right and left....I for one understand that. There is no GOOD side..they both suck.

Funny...I heard his numbers were soaring and I wake up to hear the press discussing him every morning in terms of awe.....

You know, I can't (and won't), bitch about how he's running this country until after Jan 20th comes around, and it will probably take at least 6 months to determine how he's going to lead this country.

That being said, it bothers me quite a bit as to who he's appointing into his cabinet positions. One is leading Labor and hates workers, and another is leading the EPA and he's filed lawsuits against them as well as wants to get rid of them.

And then there's the fact that he as an elected official recognized Taiwan as a government separate from China, which is against our current "One China" policy. He doesn't appear to understand statecraft very well.

I'm worried right now, but I'll wait and see how he does, but it doesn't look good right now.
a one China policy is rather stupid since Taiwan is a independent Country....if mainland China doesnt control them,then Taiwan is an independent Country that just happens to be populated by Chinese....do we recognize that there are 2 Korea's?....

If you have a problem with the One China policy, then take it up with the 2 presidents who instituted it...............Nixon and Reagan.

Oh look, the self-declared Critical Thinker wants to talk about popularity. Say CT, Hillary won the popular vote. Both of you receive recognition for your participation.

Let me guess, this is the same people who said he would never get the nomination or win the presidency. The left wing needs to stop with their predictions, especially predictions of the future. Hell they can't even get history right.

As reported by the same people whose predictions didn't pan out so they invent new "fake news."
Most fake news is conservative. That's been proven.

According somebody named Matthew Ygleslias, it seems the media thinks "Trump is leading the most unpopular transition of power" but then again it seems the media has lower ratings than "Trump's transition" so what are we to make of this? Rush Limbaugh was right when he said that every bit of the vindictive and frustrated media will focus on trying to make Trump illegitimate regardless of the incredible gains of republicans since Hussein was elected eight years ago.
Um Vox was citing a poll.

You mean like your msm who told us Hillary would win? :lol:

--------------------------------------------- GOOD , all those that express disapproval are killing themselves with all their crying and whining and i like it Billy .
Stop pretending that they don't have legitimate complaints.

That's of course irrelevant. I don't care.

That's of course irrelevant. I don't care.
No shit.....you love your fake news....:lol:

Well Trump is new at this.

He has no idea what is going on.

He will be considered a genius or another Carter at some point.

Still too early too tell however.

Don't expect a minimum wage increase.

Expect a payroll tax increase.

Expect more tax cuts for the rich.

Expect tax cuts on corporations.

Expect more oil drilling everywhere including wildlife refuges and coastal beaches.

If you are making minimum wage then tighten your belts.

I don't even know what "transition ratings" are. Trump's approval rating has been soaring since the election.

o-CRYING-CHILD-facebook.jpg

You know, most of the people Trump has chosen thus far, I consider to be bad for this country, but he DID get a little wood on the ball picking Iowa governor Barnsted as his ambassador to China. Seems the governor has known China's president for many years before he was elected, and China calls him an "old friend" in an official capacity, meaning they hold him in very high regard. Not many people get that title either.

Oh......his approval ratings for his transition.....the "Fake News" media's spin of Trump's skyrocketing approval ratings.

Still, Trump is quickly becoming more popular than the media tells us Obama is.

Trump's approval rating hits 50% as Americans give him 'a long leash' | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back