Trump is leading the most unpopular transition of power in decades

You know, I can't (and won't), bitch about how he's running this country until after Jan 20th comes around, and it will probably take at least 6 months to determine how he's going to lead this country.

That being said, it bothers me quite a bit as to who he's appointing into his cabinet positions. One is leading Labor and hates workers, and another is leading the EPA and he's filed lawsuits against them as well as wants to get rid of them.

And then there's the fact that he as an elected official recognized Taiwan as a government separate from China, which is against our current "One China" policy. He doesn't appear to understand statecraft very well.

I'm worried right now, but I'll wait and see how he does, but it doesn't look good right now.

I can't wait until he actually has to fucking do something.

Can't be holding victory rallies anymore... can't be tweeting about how Alex baldwin makes him upset... actually has to fucking attend presidential meetings, security briefings... day in and day out.

It's gonna fucking kill him, if he doesn't kill himself first.

Maybe so, but the liberal butt hurt is off the scale. :lol:

..and what was your leadership's answer to all of this? Reelect Pelosi. :dunno:

Did you just quote Vox, the site by Ezra Klein, a very leftwing democrat cuck? This pussy has no clue about politics, just quote mother jones, ahahahahahahahahah

Wait hes appointing great people,.doing it faster than Obama and his approval rating is claiming, but you buy this fake news.

Holy shit this guy still believes the media, even after they were exposed this election. Of course democrats are gonna poo poo anything he does.

Donald Trump is running the least popular transition in decades

Yes, for all you cons who say "liberals can't even wait til he takes office to bitch about him derp, derp, derp!", you should know that his transition of course actually matters.

His approval ratings for his transition is far below Obama's, Clinton's, and Bush's.

Actually he's not, but the MSM propagandists, whose cocks you collectively suck, would have you believe it....

worse than w in 2000. but there is an orange lining. the country might unite after a major attack. ignoring intelligence briefings could facilitate that. sad.obama to blame.

Well at I hope you remember this "liberal butthurt" 4 years from now... because that's all trump will have given you. He'll back down on all the stuff that actually MATTERS.

worse than w in 2000. but there is an orange lining. the country might unite after a major attack. ignoring intelligence briefings could facilitate that. sad.obama to blame.

Nope. No uniting. It'll go straight at an incompetent president who can't be bothered to attend security briefings... who generally doesn't give a shit about anything other than his twitter and rallies about himself.

Well at I hope you remember this "liberal butthurt" 4 years from now... because that's all trump will have given you. He'll back down on all the stuff that actually MATTERS.

I don't think much of fortune tellers.

You know, I can't (and won't), bitch about how he's running this country until after Jan 20th comes around, and it will probably take at least 6 months to determine how he's going to lead this country.

That being said, it bothers me quite a bit as to who he's appointing into his cabinet positions. One is leading Labor and hates workers, and another is leading the EPA and he's filed lawsuits against them as well as wants to get rid of them.

And then there's the fact that he as an elected official recognized Taiwan as a government separate from China, which is against our current "One China" policy. He doesn't appear to understand statecraft very well.

I'm worried right now, but I'll wait and see how he does, but it doesn't look good right now.

28 states were part of the lawsuit against EPA and Obamakov's rule by pen and phone but you make it sound like he alone filed suit.

Now why don't you explain to the class how Obamakov sold over $2 Billion in military equipment to Taiwan and that wasn't recognizing them as a state separate from China.

You really should know what you're talking about instead of what mooreon.org tells you.

I don't think much of fortune tellers.

Except everything trump ever said during the fucking campaign was him doing fortune telling. We're gonna make America great again! We're gonna make the best deals! Were gonna have the best people!

That's his incompetent ass trying to predict the future, without any substance to back it up, you fucking idiot.

You crawled into that fortune teller's booth and you sucked his dick.

Isn't it quite sad when the President is more worried about reading the Tweets of a 16 year old and blocking him than listening to intelligence briefings?

Nope. No uniting. It'll go straight at an incompetent president who can't be bothered to attend security briefings... who generally doesn't give a shit about anything other than his twitter and rallies about himself.
you mean, unlike in 2001? i doubt that. nothing more effective in uniting a group than an attack from the outside.

Unpopular with WHOM?

dump-trump.jpg

These guys?

Except everything trump ever said during the fucking campaign was him doing fortune telling. We're gonna make America great again! We're gonna make the best deals! Were gonna have the best people!

That's his incompetent ass trying to predict the future, without any substance to back it up, you fucking idiot.

You crawled into that fortune teller's booth and you sucked his dick.

It is called optimism and a different course than normal Washington. You seem frustrated and angry. That makes me laugh.

New Topics

Forum List

Back