Trump is cleaning up in the polls

Wasn't Lindsay Graham the last person to take a gratuitous swipe at Trump? He stopped that mess.

Yes, this is something Trump supporters prefer to ignore. Trump simply lacks creditably. His business relations are about as stable as his marriages. He has had so many law suits, I don't think there is accurate count.

In 2008, Trump supported John McCain to the limit. John McCain could do nothing wrong. Within 4 years, John McCain was dog shit as far Trump was concerned. One day he's praising Paul Ryan, the next day he thinks he should resign. I don't think there is a single congressional leader that would trust Trump and that's really serious because in congress, trust is everything.

You're blinded with fear.

Hillary is the one with the "trust" problem.

Oh...okay. LOL.

The polls are the polls. Sorry that they don't agree with your bias. She is untrustworthy and it's only getting worse.

More find Hillary Clinton untrustworthy in new poll - MarketWatch
POLL Hillary Clinton dishonest untrustworthy - Washington Times
Hillary Clinton s honesty perception problem - Business Insider

150602061243-hillary-clinton-cnn-orc-poll-june-2-2015-large-169.png

No question,she has some work to do.

Context matters though. You'll learn that next year; apparently you didn't learn your lesson in 2012

And you Hillary supporters didn't learn yours in 2008.

Hillary is untrustworthy and unlikeable.
Yet voters prefer Hillary over Trump 66% to 33% and she hasn't really begun to campaign.

You're blinded with fear.

Hillary is the one with the "trust" problem.

Oh...okay. LOL.

The polls are the polls. Sorry that they don't agree with your bias. She is untrustworthy and it's only getting worse.

More find Hillary Clinton untrustworthy in new poll - MarketWatch
POLL Hillary Clinton dishonest untrustworthy - Washington Times
Hillary Clinton s honesty perception problem - Business Insider

150602061243-hillary-clinton-cnn-orc-poll-june-2-2015-large-169.png

Context matters though. You'll learn that next year; apparently you didn't learn your lesson in 2012

Yet voters prefer Hillary over Trump 66% to 33% and she hasn't really begun to campaign.

2016 is an eternity away in politics.......

But being "untrustworthy" is permanent.

She's too sleazy and opportunistic.

If she is the nominee, she'll lose to whomever the GOP nominates.

Bookmark it!

People are really tired of professional "establishment" politicians who make huge promises, then go to Washington and do absolutely nothing. Trump is tapping in to that frustration (and to a lesser extent so is Berrnie Sanders) Whether he can maintain his momentum remains to be seen, but at this point it's all Trump all the time.

:thup:
Yes. I agree that 'people are really tired of professional 'establishment' politicians' - especially the scions of Political Family Dynasties (Bush, Clinton, Romney, et al).

And I agree that Sanders is also benefiting (to some appreciable extent) from the same Voter Exhaustion (Digust?) syndrome.

Political hacks on both sides of the aisle really don't "get it".

Meanwhile, the nation's favorite Big Mouth continues to make inroads in the polls.

Trump's rise will probably not last... he'll put his foot in his mouth again, soon enough, in an even worse way than he did with McSame, I'm sure.

But, while he lasts, he teaches the rest of the Clown Car - on both sides of the aisle - a couple of important lessons.

1. Americans are goddamned sick-and-tired of our wussbag approach to dealing with Illegal Aliens and pandering or vote-whoring to Hispanics over it

2. Americans, at present, want and need somebody who will take off the gloves, and cut the bullshit, and tell things like they are, in a way Americans want to hear

Mind you, few - if any- of the gutless, nutless wonders we now have up for consideration, are capable of manifesting those attributes, in an inspiring manner.

But, just as (Ney? Bonaparte?) said that a Marshall's baton may lie lurking within a private's knapsack... perhaps one of these Gutless Wonders (on either side) will surprise us.

We can always hope.

Wrong. Basically, as Graham said, Trump is an accident on the highway everyone is looking at. A few miles down the road, nobody will remember it's virtues and everyone will be going 10 miles over the speed limit again.

Illegal Immigration (before Trump) polls at about 3% in terms of what is most important to Americans according to Gallup. As for "telling things like they are", I hope you were going for comedy. Basically, he's just insulted people in the same way a stand-up comedian has. He hasn't stated one thing he would do differently that has any practical application in the real world. "The way things are" are like that for a reason; we (as a people) want more government than we are willing to pay for. He has zero idea on how to square that circle (not that anyone else does either).

Telling people what they want to hear is also a good political move. I don't know how you think that "telling people what they want to hear" is "cutting through the bullshit" but that's your deal.
All the Republicans have to do to knock the wind out of Trump's sails, is introduce a serious bill to reform immigration. Obama is coming off wins, gay marriage, Obamacare, and the Iran Nuclear deal at a time when he's suppose to be a lame duck and doing nothing. He would jump at the chance to add Immigration reform to his legacy. Republicans would find him much more amenably than Hilary. Without immigration, Trump is a one trick pony.

People are really tired of professional "establishment" politicians who make huge promises, then go to Washington and do absolutely nothing. Trump is tapping in to that frustration (and to a lesser extent so is Berrnie Sanders) Whether he can maintain his momentum remains to be seen, but at this point it's all Trump all the time.

Yes. I agree that 'people are really tired of professional 'establishment' politicians' - especially the scions of Political Family Dynasties (Bush, Clinton, Romney, et al).

And I agree that Sanders is also benefiting (to some appreciable extent) from the same Voter Exhaustion (Digust?) syndrome.

Meanwhile, the nation's favorite Big Mouth continues to make inroads in the polls.

Trump's rise will probably not last... he'll put his foot in his mouth again, soon enough, in an even worse way than he did with McSame, I'm sure.

But, while he lasts, he teaches the rest of the Clown Car - on both sides of the aisle - a couple of important lessons.

1. Americans are goddamned sick-and-tired of our wussbag approach to dealing with Illegal Aliens and pandering or vote-whoring to Hispanics over it

2. Americans, at present, want and need somebody who will take off the gloves, and cut the bullshit, and tell things like they are, in a way Americans want to hear

Mind you, few - if any- of the gutless, nutless wonders we now have up for consideration, are capable of manifesting those attributes, in an inspiring manner.

But, just as (Ney? Bonaparte?) said that a Marshall's baton may lie lurking within a private's knapsack... perhaps one of these Gutless Wonders (on either side) will surprise us.

We can always hope.

Wrong. Basically, as Graham said, Trump is an accident on the highway everyone is looking at. A few miles down the road, nobody will remember it's virtues and everyone will be going 10 miles over the speed limit again.

Illegal Immigration (before Trump) polls at about 3% in terms of what is most important to Americans according to Gallup. As for "telling things like they are", I hope you were going for comedy. Basically, he's just insulted people in the same way a stand-up comedian has. He hasn't stated one thing he would do differently that has any practical application in the real world. "The way things are" are like that for a reason; we (as a people) want more government than we are willing to pay for. He has zero idea on how to square that circle (not that anyone else does either).

Telling people what they want to hear is also a good political move. I don't know how you think that "telling people what they want to hear" is "cutting through the bullshit" but that's your deal.
All the Republicans have to do to knock the wind out of Trump's sails, is introduce a serious bill to reform immigration. Obama is coming off wins, gay marriage, Obamacare, and the Iran Nuclear deal at a time when he's suppose to be a lame duck and doing nothing. He would jump at the chance to add Immigration reform to his legacy. Republicans would find him much more amenably than Hilary. Without immigration, Trump is a one trick pony.
No problem.

So long as Immigration Reform sends the 12,000,000 -strong plague of Illegal Aliens running for home.

So long as Immigration Reform strongly discourages others from following on the heels of the 12,000,000.

So long as we implement a quota system and stick to it.

So long as we secure our borders.

So long as we (metaphorically) crucify employers that hire Illegals.

So long as we (metaphorically) crucify those who provide housing and educational and medical and financial and wire-transfer services to Illegals.

So long as we effectively crush the Sanctuary City (and State) movement.

No problem.

When would you like to get started, and how many Democrats can we count on you to bring along?

We can always hope.

No problem.

So long as Immigration Reform sends the 12,000,000 -strong plague of Illegal Aliens running for home.

So long as Immigration Reform strongly discourages others from following on the heels of the 12,000,000.

So long as we implement a quota system and stick to it.

So long as we secure our borders.

So long as we (metaphorically) crucify employers that hire Illegals.

So long as we (metaphorically) crucify those who provide housing and educational and medical and financial and wire-transfer services to Illegals.

So long as we effectively crush the Sanctuary City (and State) movement.

No problem.

When would you like to get started, and how many Democrats can we count on you to bring along?
You will never see anything even close to that. Immigration is an issue that doesn't follow party lines. There is plenty of room for negotiations. Obama will be a lot easier to negotiate with than Hilary. Republicans are missing an opportunity here.

Donald Trump's support remains high following John McCain controversy(YouGov:Trump 28% Walker 13%)

YouGov ^ | July 24, 2015 | Kathy Frankovic
Donald Trump leads the GOP presidential field again this week, though controversial remarks about Sen. John McCain may have dented his popularity among Republicans Donald Trump’s rise in the Republican contest for the 2016 presidential nomination doesn’t appear to have been slowed much – at least not yet – by the recent controversy over his criticisms of Arizona Sen. John McCain’s war record last weekend. In fact, although Trump’s favorable ratings among Republicans have declined, he is still ahead – and far ahead – when Republicans are asked to choose among the 16 currently announced candidates. In last week’s poll,...

LIFE-LONG DEMOCRAT HISPANIC VOTER SAYS HE WOULD VOTE FOR TRUMP

Breitbart ^ | 07/24/2015
A Hispanic Texan who is a life-long Democrat and lives in the border town of Laredo came out to the airport to give Donald Trump a message. Draped in an American flag, he told Breitbart Texas he is ready for something different and would vote for Trump in the 2016 Texas Republican Primary. “I’m sick of this administration, I’m ready for something better, I was raised a Democrat but this administration makes me want to throw up,” said Joseph Diaz, a 50-year-old high school art teacher, just before he watched 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump take off from a Laredo,...

...You will never see anything even close to that...
Unfortunate, given that "that" is what will be required, to prevent yet another wave of invaders, so that we do not have to go through this yet again in a few years.

If you are unwilling to do what is needed then there is no point in talking about half-way measures that will ultimately prove ineffective.

Bad reform that only applies window-dressing band-aids on the problem is worse than no reform at all.

No thank you.

We can always hope.

Correct.

Republicans can solve the problem by passing comprehensive immigration reform.

We can always hope.

Correct.

Republicans can solve the problem by passing comprehensive immigration reform.
It all depends on what one calls 'comprehensive immigration reform'.

It's a great label.

But opinions vary widely, as to what that should include.

Bookmark it!

Bookmark it!

Bookmark it? Oh believe me, I will.

Just like this:
Hilary is a dried up old fart who's better days are well behind her. She really needs to be put out to pasture. Thanks Hilary- you showed up and muddled through the job with as much fake joy and optimism as you could muster out of your dark miserable soul. Thanks a bunch, now go away.... and take your Husband with you. Yeah, we appreciate it. We really do. Now. Go. A. WAY! :lol:

As for the fool that currently occupies the White House - BO is facing an uphill battle regardless of the Republican nominee. Obamacare was passed in such a sleazy, disgusting way that it may end up hanging him.

He's a terrible leader to boot....Things get tough- he goes on vacation. Japan is melting down- he's making NCAA picks. Qadaffi is murdering thousands of his own citizens - BO's out playing golf.

He's shown himself to be a dilettante that is WAY over his head. Voters can be dumb, but they aren't stupid. He's got a lot of 'splainin' to do and he will be facing a major battle to get re-elected.

He's shown himself to be a dilettante that is WAY over his head. Voters can be dumb, but they aren't stupid. He's got a lot of 'splainin' to do and he will be facing a major battle to get re-elected.

He kicked Romney's ass in every way possible in nearly every demographic, in every growing demographic that is of any importance, in the West, the Mid West, the East and the South.

The only dilettante is you and your idiotic prognostications of what will happen.

We can always hope.

I disagree. Here is why.

Trump is a 0 trick pony. Really. What has he suggested that is even remotely workable? Building a wall is a pretty easy solution in a Category B sense--it does nothing to stop evil people from coming into the nation; it just limits the size of the payload they can bring with them when they do. None of the 9/11 hijackers came in through an porous border...we welcomed them. Had Trump been President (or anyone one else) the welcome mat would have remained out on the porch. Outside of the wall, he has zero plans that have a shot of passing Congress much less working.

If you pass the immigration bill that is on the Speaker's desk, I don't think it will do anything. I mean, it is far easier for an undocumented person to just go on living as they have if they are keeping their business clean, they won't be deported. You only get deported when you get scooped up for other issues or if someone dimes on you. As for Trump, had it not been immigration, it would be education (to which he as no ideas either). If not education, national defense. If not that, entitlements.

How can anyone beat Trump, he has come out strongly against illegal immigration and McCain, add to that he's willing to run on a third party ticket if Republicans don't give him the nomination. Can America ask any more of a presidential candidate?

Bookmark it!

Bookmark it!

Just like this:
Hilary is a dried up old fart who's better days are well behind her. She really needs to be put out to pasture. Thanks Hilary- you showed up and muddled through the job with as much fake joy and optimism as you could muster out of your dark miserable soul. Thanks a bunch, now go away.... and take your Husband with you. Yeah, we appreciate it. We really do. Now. Go. A. WAY! :lol:

As for the fool that currently occupies the White House - BO is facing an uphill battle regardless of the Republican nominee. Obamacare was passed in such a sleazy, disgusting way that it may end up hanging him.

He's a terrible leader to boot....Things get tough- he goes on vacation. Japan is melting down- he's making NCAA picks. Qadaffi is murdering thousands of his own citizens - BO's out playing golf.

He kicked Romney's ass in every way possible in nearly every demographic, in every growing demographic that is of any importance, in the West, the Mid West, the East and the South.

The only dilettante is you and your idiotic prognostications of what will happen.

You're so desperate.... :lol:

The polls are the polls- and they show she is untrustworthy. Sorry.

Good luck with hiLIARy!! I'm sure the criminal investigation into her abuse of e-mail won't hurt her a bit! She's INEVITABLE!! Just like in 2008!

Hiliary.jpg

We can always hope.

I disagree. Here is why.

Trump is a 0 trick pony. Really. What has he suggested that is even remotely workable? Building a wall is a pretty easy solution in a Category B sense--it does nothing to stop evil people from coming into the nation; it just limits the size of the payload they can bring with them when they do. None of the 9/11 hijackers came in through an porous border...we welcomed them. Had Trump been President (or anyone one else) the welcome mat would have remained out on the porch. Outside of the wall, he has zero plans that have a shot of passing Congress much less working.

If you pass the immigration bill that is on the Speaker's desk, I don't think it will do anything. I mean, it is far easier for an undocumented person to just go on living as they have if they are keeping their business clean, they won't be deported. You only get deported when you get scooped up for other issues or if someone dimes on you. As for Trump, had it not been immigration, it would be education (to which he as no ideas either). If not education, national defense. If not that, entitlements.
I agree that Trump would find another issue if immigration reform was behind us, maybe education. Then he could offend ever teachers in the country the way he has with Latinos.

How can anyone beat Trump, he has come out strongly against illegal immigration and McCain, add to that he's willing to run on a third party ticket if Republicans don't give him the nomination. Can America ask any more of a presidential candidate?
Only 3% of the public consider immigration our most important problem. It comes in equal to religious values and school prayer. It lies well behind the economy, jobs, race relations, income gap, and other government related problems.

Bookmark it!

Bookmark it!

Just like this:

You're so desperate.... :lol:

The polls are the polls- and they show she is untrustworthy. Sorry.

Good luck with hiLIARy!! I'm sure the criminal investigation into her abuse of e-mail won't hurt her a bit! She's INEVITABLE!! Just like in 2008!

Hiliary.jpg

Funny, "we" were supposedly desperate in 2008 and 2012 as well. How'd that work out for you?

We can always hope.

I disagree. Here is why.

I agree that Trump would find another issue if immigration reform was behind us, maybe education. Then he could offend ever teachers in the country the way he has with Latinos.

Sooner or later, he'll get around to offending everyone. The more of a side-show you are, the more cameras you get.

Forum List

Back