Trump is cleaning up in the polls

Trumps polling well. Obviously those polled like what he has to say.

Go Trump. LOL

of COURSE the Left is afraid of Trump; so are many mainstream Republicans. all of the clowns are afraid of anybody speaking the blunt truth.
although nobody can PANDER like the Jackass Party; Republicans bashing Trump sure are trying to

People are really tired of professional "establishment" politicians who make huge promises, then go to Washington and do absolutely nothing. Trump is tapping in to that frustration (and to a lesser extent so is Berrnie Sanders) Whether he can maintain his momentum remains to be seen, but at this point it's all Trump all the time.

:thup:
Supporting Donald Trump for president because you're frustrated with professional politicians makes about as much sense as hiring a con man as your financial adviser because you're frustrated with stock brokers. Trump offers nothing but promises, no track record, no experience, no education, and no support from his party.

And how good are his promises? Ask the investors and creditors he screwed in his bankruptcies, his employees that were promised 401Ks, his tenants that sued him, and his ex-wives.

You could also ask his ex-partners in the USFL....
Yes, this is something Trump supporters prefer to ignore. Trump simply lacks creditably. His business relations are about as stable as his marriages. He has had so many law suits, I don't think there is accurate count.

In 2008, Trump supported John McCain to the limit. John McCain could do nothing wrong. Within 4 years, John McCain was dog shit as far Trump was concerned. One day he's praising Paul Ryan, the next day he thinks he should resign. I don't think there is a single congressional leader that would trust Trump and that's really serious because in congress, trust is everything.

of COURSE the Left is afraid of Trump; so are many mainstream Republicans. all of the clowns are afraid of anybody speaking the blunt truth.
although nobody can PANDER like the Jackass Party; Republicans bashing Trump sure are trying to

The pussy Republicans should grow a pair and be more like Trump in the sense of not being afraid of the Liberal media.... they're tools.

He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of any of the other GOP clowns. This is so damn awesome.

:) :) :) :)

I SEE - THE ELECTION WILL PIT

BERNARD SANDERS , A STATE SUPREMACIST , WHO WILL USE PARASITISM AS HIS PLATFORM

VS

DONALD TRUMP, A STATE SUPREMACIST , WHO WILL USE ETHNIC CLEANSING, AS THE MAIN ISSUE OF HIS PLATFORM.

He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of any of the other GOP clowns. This is so damn awesome.

:) :) :) :)

Actually, even people I've talked to that don't agree with everything he says still find it refreshing that he is so bluntly honest.

I would be happy if the other GOP candidates would take a cue and start taking a stand and speaking out. Turns out that many Americans are against illegal immigration, the Iran deal (big protest in NYC) and some other things that old Hillary won't even discuss.

I think some of it might have to do with the sharp contrast between Trump's bold candor and Hillary's secretive nature. It's not appealing to have someone who lies to you constantly and refuses to answer any tough questions.

Go ahead and cheer all you want. I think Hillary is one of the worst candidates you guys could put on the ballot and a much bigger embarrassment than Trump once you look at all she's gotten away with.

A thing to point out:

The only polls Trump is surging in is the GOP primary polls.
In national polls or polls when he is 1-on-1 against a Dem, his numbers are stagnant or falling.

Again, I ask, How is Trump hurting Democrats?

Donald Trump will lose the primary, that is certain. However, if the GOP doesn't learn from him, they deserve to lose.

Trump is unapologetic, unintimidated, and says what he means and means what he says. IOW, he's a leader who has a spine and a set of balls. Something lacking in the GOP.

Donald Trump will lose the primary, that is certain. However, if the GOP doesn't learn from him, they deserve to lose.

Trump is unapologetic, unintimidated, and says what he means and means what he says. IOW, he's a leader who has a spine and a set of balls. Something lacking in the GOP.

I dont think it has a thing to do with the GOP learning anything...in fact it appears to be going as planned.
The GOP screwed us royal after the midterms,and they know it.
There's no mistaking what the voters wanted,yet they totally ignored the people that put them there.
And now they're doing it again.
This time it's even more egregious with the proof of Trumps popularity staring the GOP in the face,yet they still ignore the will of the people.

I dont think it has a thing to do with the GOP learning anything...in fact it appears to be going as planned.
There's no mistaking what the voters wanted,yet they totally ignored the people that put them there.
This time it's even more egregious with the proof of Trumps popularity staring the GOP in the face,yet they still ignore the will of the people.

Right. If the GOP does not pay attention and understand why the people are supporting Trump, then we could end up with the hildebeast. If the american people allow that bitch to sit in the oval office, then this country is over, done, finished.

Right. If the GOP does not pay attention and understand why the people are supporting Trump, then we could end up with the hildebeast. If the american people allow that bitch to sit in the oval office, then this country is over, done, finished.

You guys said that about Obama.

Tell the truth, this country is not over even if Sanders was elected President.

You just want to punish the GOP establishment for something

While hildebeast would be bad...
I'm not so sure Jeb would be any better. Yeah he'd throw us a bone or two,but I dont think he'll do a damn thing about the issues that concern us.
He's already said he for amnesty,he's good with common core and I dont see him doing a damn thing about obamacare.
Thats been the pattern for decades now with republicans.

You guys said that about Obama.

Tell the truth, this country is not over even if Sanders was elected President.

You just want to punish the GOP establishment for something

What we said about obama has come true. He has managed to fundamentally change this country. He has divided us by race, sex, age, religion, location, ethnicity, and income. Divide and conquer. He has doubled the debt, passed the worst legislation in our history (ACA), and made us the laughing stock of the world, not to mention ensuring a nuclear war in the mid east.

The GOP establishment was given control of congress in 2014 to stop him. Thats what they were sent to DC to do. They have sold out and need to be replaced.

HRC would complete the destruction started by obama and we would not recognize this country by 2020. We will be a large version of Greece. no one working, no one paying taxes, everyone sitting on their ass griping and begging.

While hildebeast would be bad...
I'm not so sure Jeb would be any better. Yeah he'd throw us a bone or two,but I dont think he'll do a damn thing about the issues that concern us.
He's already said he for amnesty,he's good with common core and I dont see him doing a damn thing about obamacare.
Thats been the pattern for decades now with republicans.

I agree, a choice between HRC and Jeb would be a choice of dumb or dumber. But having said that, even Jeb would be better than the thigh monster.

Forum List

Back