Trump is bad but he is no Hitler

But you hate Trump because you insist he is a racist, right? Did Trump lock up anyone because of their race like FDR?

He did and is doing so right now

The Japanese Americans did not break any laws.

Illegal immigrants are.
Asking for asylum is NOT illegal
asking for asylum isnt the problem it isnt what makes you a criminal
crossing the boarder not at a port of entry does
It does not matter where you cross...asking for asylum is not a crime and to do so you have to be present in the country. Trump has made doing so at border crossings harder and is CAUSING them to enter elsewhere
I'm sure if I ask you will be able to produce that law or regulation that allows asylum seekers skirt the law and cross the boarder were ever they like
because I know you wouldn't lie would you?

It's ironic that those who compare Trump supporters to Nazis or Hitler supporters use the same tatics Hitler and the Nazis used the demonization and vilifying of people that did not share their views and might keep them for gaining total control. Before people throw such comparsions around so lightly they should look the tatics the Nazis used to gain power and then look at the ones they are using today they might not like what they see.

I get it, those neo fascists who call anyone who supported Obama, supports the ACA and supports equal rights and equal opportunities for all of our citizens libtards and dumbocrats; those who cannot write an expository rebuttal to D's - liberal, progressive or moderate - opinions.

It's ironic that those who compare Trump supporters to Nazis or Hitler supporters use the same tatics Hitler and the Nazis used the demonization and vilifying of people that did not share their views and might keep them for gaining total control. Before people throw such comparsions around so lightly they should look the tatics the Nazis used to gain power and then look at the ones they are using today they might not like what they see.

I get it, those neo fascists who call anyone who supported Obama, supports the ACA and supports equal rights and equal opportunities for all of our citizens libtards and dumbocrats; those who cannot write an expository rebuttal to D's - liberal, progressive or moderate - opinions.
Just like those far lefties who love to use slang terms like repuke, rethug, and repig instead of making intelligent counter argument.

Just like those far lefties who love to use slang terms like repuke, rethug, and repig instead of making intelligent counter argument.

I've never read any one of these three words until now. I've been around this forum for 10 years and the two pejoratives most common are libtard and dumbocrat.

Prove me wrong, and post the name(s) of those who used anyone of these words in context of the thread and their post.

I've never read any one of these three words until now. I've been around this forum for 10 years and the two pejoratives most common are libtard and dumbocrat.

Prove me wrong, and post the name(s) of those who used anyone of these words in context of the thread and their post.
The people that use them the most I put on ignore a long time ago if you been on this forum for ten years and say you never saw them then you either weren’t looking or lying. I have never claimed people on the right don’t do the same thing I also don’t pretend like it’s one sided either. Right now the lefts popular attack is try and label anyone they disagree with as racist, sexist, anti immigrant, homophobic, islmaphobic, hater of the poor Hitler and or Nazi.

Last edited:

The people that use them the most I put on ignore a long time ago if you been on this forum for ten years and say you saw them then you either weren’t looking or lying. I have never claimed people on the right don’t do the same thing I also don’t pretend like it’s one sided either.

I have no need to lie, but now I wonder if you aren't the one who is trying to mislead the readers.

The people that use them the most I put on ignore a long time ago if you been on this forum for ten years and say you saw them then you either weren’t looking or lying. I have never claimed people on the right don’t do the same thing I also don’t pretend like it’s one sided either.

I have no need to lie, but now I wonder if you aren't the one who is trying to mislead the readers.
Neither do if anyone wants to do search they can. There is plenty of hate here from both sides anyone who claims otherwise is full of it and a prime example of the its only wrong when the other side does it mentality.

Oh gee, wow, so glad you’re here to tell us President Trump isn’t as bad as Hitler.
When elected, Hitler was no Hitler either. First he had to surround himself with "Yes men", then get the military and judges under his thumb. And hand a compliant constituency a scapegoat for all their troubles, like unemployment and depression recovery. It took a while. I believe that if Trump had the power, which he is working on, he would follow that pattern to an equal result. For example, up to today, American law was to accept refugees fleeing murder and mayhem. I heard that today the asylum law was stricken.

Trump cannot strike a law from the books. Only Congress can do that.

He did and is doing so right now

Illegal immigrants are.
It does not matter where you cross...asking for asylum is not a crime and to do so you have to be present in the country. Trump has made doing so at border crossings harder and is CAUSING them to enter elsewhere
I'm sure if I ask you will be able to produce that law or regulation that allows asylum seekers skirt the law and cross the boarder were ever they like
In order to apply for asylum you have to be physically IN the US dumbo

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
Not yet maybe, but he is plagiarizing Hitler's "make Germany great again" playbook, so who knows what the maniac has planned for the future.

Illegal immigrants are.
In order to apply for asylum you have to be physically IN the US dumbo
yes by entering at a port of entry

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA.....

Shove that bullshit up your ass you fucking moron.
Said like a true Trump supporter. Your articulation shows your lack of education. Your support of Trump shows your lack intelligence. Let me put it in language you may understand. You are an absolute fricking dumb ass.

Forum List

Back